BASED

BASED

Attached: mariajc.jpg (670x723, 75K)

m-mummy? :D

Actually supporting anybody from Democratic field other than Andrew Yang

Attached: 1557156990550.jpg (1533x2048, 374K)

I bet this bitch has never seen Tarkovsky

I want mommy to rub my crystal balls

>1%

lol

>guy who likes numbers
>literally promising 1000 bucks a month to errybody.

Yang is a literal retard. I would immediately quit working and only ever do small jobs under the table if I got 1000 bucks a month free to cover my bills.

funny you mention Tarkovsky
>Although strongly opposed to commercial cinema, in a famous exception Tarkovsky praised the blockbuster film The Terminator, saying its "vision of the future and the relation between man and its destiny is pushing the frontier of cinema as an art". He was critical of the "brutality and low acting skills", but was nevertheless impressed by the film.

>raise your hand if you'll give insurance to mexicans
nah, he's no different from the rest of them

What’s her endgame?

one of us

Attached: D-b0DVaUIAA6p75.jpg (1024x512, 44K)

sitting on my face

saving the world through the power of love

More of this myth. It was to provide them healthcare and not insurance genius.

They don't need healthcare, they need a bullet to the head.

I love journos went through her twitter history and pulled this tweet in order to mock her. Makes her seem based and them petty.

Attached: 1556070304667.jpg (184x184, 34K)

Most people haven't.

I’m voting for her
I don’t give a fuck I’ll write her in for peace and love and prosperity

making 3D blue catgirl Pocahontas is a bigger accomplishment than being part African
let him have it

Why are so many thots on the YangGang?
Do they all love NEETs and their bux so much?

Attached: Indigo White Yang Gang 2020.jpg (258x145, 13K)

Politics proved without a doubt that the average human being is borderline retarded.

Taking the monthly grand excludes you from taking any other kind of welfare cheese. It would be a bargain to end these welfare generational nigger infestations leeching far more than that out of the economy

Unironically looking forward to my freedom dividend. I'll still work, of course

Attached: a80.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Who here Tulsi/Marianne ticket? Imagine them snuggling and scissoring for the cameras

Attached: image.jpg (426x341, 48K)

/ourgirl/

He probably won't even make it very far. The people in his own party are against him.

Just have to clean house then

Attached: 1551832726977.png (1200x919, 1.4M)

looks like pic related

Attached: eabaf74e90b04e2eb74340f12f6ac76c.jpg (770x1165, 113K)

Absolutely based

Attached: image.jpg (392x431, 24K)

Yang > Williamson > Buttigieg > Warren > Gabbard > Harris > Castro > Inslee > de Blasio > Delaney > Bennet > > Booker > Gillibrand > Biden > Sanders > O'Rourke

>deliberately avoids being yet another "fuck Trump, vote for me" establishment pedophile
>supporters make signs saying "fuck Trump, vote for me" anyway
The boomers who vote based off who they hate the most are going to vote Warren or Biden despite not being able to name a single actual reason to do so.

¡Jeb! > all

Attached: Jebolution.png (504x313, 274K)

All these yang shops have to be the most lazy "how do you do fellow kids" shilling campaign i've ever seen.

She should be Yang's VP.

Defeating the reptilians.

MAGAtard detected

Attached: 1551291971387.png (816x684, 366K)

Dances with Blue Space Wolves deserves a nobel peace prize

Attached: mickey-mouse-disney-troll-face-trollface.gif (420x500, 484K)

Based and astralpilled

Attached: E25D0D9C-BDEC-4E39-AE04-90164B458669.png (825x604, 438K)

The race capable of interstellar travel is the superior race and they deserve to rule the planet.

>insulting a movie by calling it a variation on a very good movie
the left can’t meme

>Actually supporting anybody from Democratic field other than Andrew Yang
You typed Tulsi Gabbard wrong. Mommy will bring our boys back home.

>that time during the debate where she randomly started talking about JFK and the space race
based

Buttigieg > rest

>It would be a bargain to end these welfare generational nigger infestations leeching far more than that out of the economy
Adorable how you think in the crazy scenario that we got Yang Bux that they would also end nigger welfare and not just add this to it. I 100% believe if Yang Bux was a thing and moving forward the first discussion would be should whites get it and it would be no.

>tfw no qt3.14 cpresident

>voting for a neoliberal sellout AGAIN just because he likes to suck dicks

holy fuck she's 66

>voting for Trump AGAIN even though he sucks Mohammed's dick

Sanders > Gabbard > Warren > Yang > Trump > other dem candidates.

>Actually supporting anybody from Democratic field
fixed that for you.

Rated by chances of beating Trump

Harris > Biden > Sanders > Yang > Warren > the rest

Worse is that they tempt us to unleash our meme magic. We crashed a plane with no survivors.

Enjoy him taking away social security and any chance at a social safety net in return gives you 250 bucks every 3 months because get fucked voting for a lolbertarian in sheeps clothing

1. Bernie
2. Williamson
3. Yang
4. Gabbard

>not wanting a neoliberal means voting for trump

>Sanders not absolute jobber tier

>keep hearing how "crazy" she is
>watch debate myself
>flowery rhetoric at times but makes good points

Have you transcended the material plane and joined Astral Mommy yet?

Attached: 1561919681383.png (630x418, 232K)

Bros...

Attached: yang woah.jpg (640x640, 108K)

Based.

>warren having any chance against trump
>biden having any resemblance of a political career after the gutting he received in the last debate
Harris is also Hillary 2.0, I think Trump would dismantle her with her history of locking up people who look the wrong way. Bernie has consistently over 10 points on Trump in the rust belt, he's the most likely candidate to beat Trump.

Sanders worries me after last debate. His weaknesses (namely his repetitive rhetoric) are a lot more exposed when he's not running against just Hillary

>dances with wolves
>very good movie
>very
>good

Attached: 1561856097252.png (497x576, 270K)

Give me the quick rundown on Williamson. Do the jews fear her?

Yeah he was way too passive on that last debate, but Trump has literally nothing to use against him other than to call him a commie. He's like the antithesis to everything that Trump represents. Besides a huge chunk of young voters would actually get their asses up to vote for him if he were to get the candidacy.

she wants to start a war with new zealand, so yes

based, she won my support

>I too can’t stand white saviors, fellow soibrethren

Kubrick or Tarantino?

last samurai is kino, dances with wolves is shit.

and avatar is shit too

Yyyyang out

>white women age like m-

Attached: marianne4-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

I want her to be my Prez so bad

Fuck year yanggang reportan

Attached: reddit avatar.jpg (587x394, 77K)

trashing Endgame

It would literally be impossible to fund without straight up cutting normal welfare. The real question is will Yang still give me compensation for my foster cunnies

If any movie is overrated it's fucking Avatar. A incredibly mediocre CGI movie that only sold so much because retards love gimmicks.

it is and fuck capeshit and endgame too

lel

doesn't matter. the DNC made it clear in the last election they don't want bernie. he will never be the nominee.

>>keep hearing how "crazy" she is
It's just the usual MSM hitjob. They expect people to take their word for it and not look into it themselves like they did to "crazy" Howard Dean in 2004. It didnt work against Trump or Bernie, don't know why theyre still trying it again.

Aloha Reddit

If they fuck him up again the party is simply going to go under, half their voterbase will completely abandon them. I wouldn't be surprised if they start up a 3rd party (which would never have a chance against the reps but would also ensure dems won't stand a chance for at least 20 years). Dems can't risk that much of a shitshow, if they do, they're absolutely suicidal.

WHY

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 4.24.29 PM.png (908x1152, 913K)

Sorry, but I would never vote for a leftist.
And, looking at it, it seems not even leftists are voting for this guy.
Probably why he needs shilling.

Bernie
Warren
Yang
Harris

The rest are either literally who tier, are the same neoliberal losers that tear this country about

Marianne is ascended meme territory, and I’ve unironically started to like her

Attached: 7ED87840-6D88-4599-A1B8-2FE782DDFE9F.jpg (1104x579, 266K)

As opposed to what, voting for a democrat?
I'd vote for Bush again before voting for anything related to the left.

Disgusting

Attached: 15233521.png (1157x641, 974K)

Are you implying communists like Bernie or Yang don't damage the country?

What's with liberals unironically thinking they are going to get anyone in Yea Forums to vote for democrats when they are all SJWs?
If you are white, voting for a democrat is against your interests, they all want to fill the US with immigrants.

I hate the nickname mayor pete Bros, it’s so artificial.

Pete butt reminds of the human version of a Bank of America pride float

More corporate dick sucking, but emphasis on the sucking

James Cameron knows his little bastard half breeds are wholly incapable of the gatekeeping required to form a stable identity so theres no risk to robbing yhem of what little sense of self they have by making, a really shitty meme film

Warren is a neoliberal loser who only started cozying up to progressives four or five years ago. Same with Harris.

Isn't it cute when Americans unironically think they have any actual choice, and not that every single party is the slave of Israel and an endless list of corporations?

Me too, unironically. If you look at her actual policy positions she's fairly solid.

>Yang
>not literally who
There's a reason his shills can only talk about muh $1k, because every single other thing he plans is such leftist non-sense that nobody votes for him.

She's also inoffensive enough to have a shot at beating Trump.

i was talking about this on 4ch months ago. Next Avatars will break down box office records one after the other, and they will start world-wide movement to save the earth from an ecological disaster we're in. Cameron will unironically win a Nobel peace prize for this.

What's her view on immigration and borders?

>It would literally be impossible to fund
As if that's ever stopped any Democrat plan ever.
I do like how the modern Democrats have stopped bullshitting around with buying votes with social programs and are just straight up
>lol vote for me I'll give you 1000 bucks

California Uber Alles

*meant Harris, not Warren. Warren comes off as too crazy.

They won't tell you because, since she's a woman and a democrat, it's obvious she's just going to pump the US with spics and, probably, muslims.

I want to fuck Navi Williamson

>communists like Bernie or Yang
Why are Americans so retarded?

Did you know that as recently as 2010, research shows undocumented immigrants paid $13 billion into Social Security but only received $1 billion in services?

Yang ain’t even a leftist. He’s a center/center-right corporatist.

Did you know that for the entire country, 12 billion is nothing, and not worth having immigrants around?

>I support legislative reforms that includes a full path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants who do not have serious criminal background issues.

TENDY TREE

So you're just racist for the sake of being racist, no reasonable arguments behind it.

Dropped then.
All undocumented need to get kicked out, they commited a crime coming here.
If a man doesn't have loyalty to his own nation, he won't have any to others, even less one that runs away from it.

What are the negatives of having immigrants around? I suppose they outweigh 'bringing more money into the country than taking money out of it' quite a bit?

what kind of research is capable of generating such retarded results?

America gains more from undocumented non-criminals than losing

But by all means, work towards the further economic decay of Burgerland lol

What's the benefit?
Is there any beyond some money that's not enough to affect the country's economy in any way whatsoever?

Labour

I'm sure that, with such fine people and workers, their countries must be great.
Which makes me wonder why they are risking their lives to escape from them.

Did you know that research shows illegal immigrants cost the country 120 billion per year?

Because of horrifying regimes and cartels. Please stop skipping classes user your knowledge of the world outside burgerland is embarrassing.

There's 320 million people in the US, we have more than enough workers.
If you want to foment labour, end all forms of welfare.
You'll see how fast all the leeches start working when they don't get free money.

>giving the ultra-rich a bumper crop of dirt-cheap labor is economic prosperity
You're just as bad as those trickle-down retards.

>America gains more from undocumented non-criminals than losing
Absolute, unabashed bullshit lie.

And your plan is introducing those people here?
When they show they are capable of holding up a country, then they get to come.

>I'm voting for a fag because i'm a fag!
Low IQ

>we have more than enough workers.
We actually don't.
>end all forms of welfare.
And castrate people that are deemed genetic waste while we're at, they're a burden on the rest of the taxpayers.

>America
You mean companies get some cheap as fuck workers instead of regular citizens.

There will never be one there will never be a gook president

And that is why it was based and rational to turn Jews away when they fled Nazi Germany. I am very intelligent, and yes, I am in fact a libertarian, how could you tell?

>We actually don't.
Then we wouldn't have so many people having a hard time finding a job.

>And castrate people that are deemed genetic waste while we're at, they're a burden on the rest of the taxpayers.
Might as well.

>When they show they are capable of holding up a country, then they get to come.

Are you in favor of a full American immigrant ban across all European countries?

They are in their right to do so.

>Might as well.
Starting with men who are still virgins past a certain age.

Attached: MW-HD545_UNRATE_20190207133837_MG.png (569x398, 24K)

Agreed, make it past the age of 16.

the CIA needs to stop supporting these regimes and cartels

>America gains more from undocumented non-criminals than losing
t. My ass

The moment a president actually tries to get the CIA on a leash, he'll get JFK'd.

>how to lower the national IQ 101
based retards

Attached: dysgenics iq.jpg (1238x777, 206K)

>I'm a Virgo
>I'm not religious, I'm spiritual
>has 2-4 kids from different dads
>would be broke but gets child support and gubmit gimmedats
>borderline personality disorder
>will all the sudden LOVE anything you like (sports teams, hobbies, ideals, etc)
This is hit-it-and-quit-it personified.

absolutely based and robust

Attached: shealreadyhas.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

This, I've met irl, she's cool. However, I'd never vote for a lefty, not even a hot one like Marianne

Why would I suppor the manchurian candidate?

can you stop with the marianne shes only up there as a joke from some podcast she has no policies that don't involve wiccan crystals

Cope

Using her wealth to raise avatar’s boxoffice so endgame wont catch up

Wait people still care about avatar, I only remembered it because anons were making shitposts about it to bait capeshit fags

>why do thots vote for candidates that promise them money
Also thots do it for attention since neets are easy to manipulate thus meaning more money for them

Did you know stating research stated something is worthless without the actual source