Confess

Confess.

Attached: 1519782096182.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EYHiAwt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only confess directly to Allah (SWT)

I hate sneedposting and I hate myself for doing it.

i would like to tickle your holy nect fat

I haven't been to the movie theatres since Juno.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 201K)

I jerked off in the movie theatre while watching Blade Runner 2049.

I create fakes of my favorite youtuber.

Last movie i saw in the theaters? Last Jedi

Sneed.

I like Naked and Afraid

The amazing Spider-Man 2 is my favorite superhero movie

Sometimes I just start reporting.
Everything.
Racebaiting, twitter screencaps, sneed, cunnyposting, gossip, politics, you name it.
If it's covered by the rules, I report it.
I then keep every thread I report open on other tabs on autoupdate and just watch the little stupid icon go red, I watch them all drop one by one like fucking flies until there's none left.
If some tranny janny feels sympathetic and wants to allow shitposting, I just keep reporting from different IP's until someone else deletes it.
I can do this for hours at a time, just going through the catalog on a fucking spree.
I won't report this thread though, I needed to say this somewhere.
Nothing compares, bruhs.

Attached: 1474698601593.png (660x660, 321K)

I like Rob Schneider movies

I only pretend to be a loser to fit in here, I actually have a decent job, friends and a girlfriend. Horny and lonely is my favorite meme despite being neither of those things

Holy sneed have sex

i hate j*nnies

Attached: 1562252661553.png (658x545, 210K)

Why do I still come here

I’m not racist

*turns on airplane mode*
*turns it off*
nice try

I made out with my cousin the other day

I bet this is a woman

If more people would do this, it would be a better site. Mods would be so flooded with false reports that they eventually would stop caring, and we would get a place somewhat similiar to 2006 Yea Forums.

I am actually glad MAD is dying. I absorbed its snarky, pessimistic attitude as a teenager and it has had a detrimental effect on my life. If one kid can be spared my fate I think it's okay.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
I hope you suffer ten years in hell for every bad meme you repeat like a dumb parrot.

I still haven't seen Citizen Kane, but I saw Endgame twice.

Attached: simpsons citizen kane cane _500.png (500x374, 210K)

I broke up with a girl after 7 years that loved me fully, but she had no work ethic and a lot of college debt... I immediately fell in love with my coworker who is crazy (started to show this after 4 or 5 months) and now Im scared the 7 year relationship is the best Ill ever do and Ill die alone...

At least you have someone else, albeit crazy.
Shows that you can attract multiple women.
Don't be stuck with someone bad with money or lazy, they'll make you pay for everything and drag you down to their level.

I crossboard more than anyway. I have weekly safaris to every slowboard on the site and post /pol/ tier bait and frogs in driveby posts.
Then I go to the more used boards and berate people for crossboarding.

Attached: 1557146854807.jpg (612x587, 83K)

i dont actually like sjw infested capeshit or game of plebs

i just post about it to fit in here

what the hell are you even doing here?

don't stay with the crazy one either lol
also people who constantly shit where they eat reek of desperation

i masturbate so much that my dick is constantly in a half chub state and sensitive enough to feel good whenever its touched.

I have sinned father.
I oft enter a thread, only to close my eyes, let my hand lead to me to a post, click it and type “t. reddit” only to close it and never return.
I make sneed threads, and the jannies try to fend me off but it only makes my hunger for feed and seed greater. I clear cache and begin anew.
I genuinely enjoy sneed and baneposts — I have full on kekd and more than a few.
But worst of all father, I enjoy it here, this dark chasm where horrors and oddities collect like in Peter Jackson’s bug scene. And like the bug scene I look on, half in disgust and half in amazement at the hollow spectacle spread out before me like a decaying feast for my eyes. I once gazed from afar at these creatures, and I never once doubted the line between us, but my morbid curiosity dangles before me, and I become like an angler fish, only I lure myself into hell. And I look around me and I no longer see monsters, only companions.

I don't watch tv and the last movie I actually saw in a movie theater was The Raid 2, I'm just here to talk shit about hollywood and capeshit

t. reddit

Hope you get polio, normie scum

Big Hero 6 is my favorite film. I wrote a 12k word essay on why I love it.
I shitpost as a hardcore progressive and a Trump supporter to derail threads I have no interest in.
I watch every MCU movie in the theater the day it premieres
I pretty much exclusively watch big budget mainstream movies and the occasional popular independent film.

Attached: superhero-and-comic-book-movies-51484-1562169586.png (1216x1499, 3.01M)

I've also spent over 500 dollars on custom girlfriend audios

Attached: star-wars-film-ranking-6747-1562030582.png (1216x697, 300K)

My perceptiveness and inherent wisdom have brought me nothing but suffering. Once everything becomes transparent to you, down the technicalities, you start noticing problems everywhere, and you create your own solutions to them inside your head. Most of the solutions are simple, but often require unity and a willingness in other people to be considerate, which is rare to come by.
Basically, I'd be happier as a brainlet desu senpai san.

>fuck this gay earth..

I'm so in love with a certain actress that I won't even post her on the board and I'll hide every thread about her or could even involve her because I don't want to read what other people want to do with my waifu.

we live in a society

Basically, yeh. Also, I haven't seen the Godfather.

Same

Crazy how? Annoying, bitchy crazy or psycho, hot crazy?

You’re not nearly as smart as you think you are.

This is also very true, and I'm aware of this as well.

Autism

Also post essay

Elaborate please

Based and muslimpilled

Chlomo is still my waifu even though she's gone super saiyan

First or removed?

You are truely the best of us

pastebin.com/EYHiAwt0
Some of the effect is lost because you can't embed links on pastebin, but here you go

I don't belong here but I don't belong on reddit either. Woe is me to be quite honest.

The Sopranos and Goodfellas are overrated
Mobshit is a crap genre

doing god's work user

I am Sneed.

First. But technically half cousin.

*dabs*

Attached: 1553876334431.png (827x579, 553K)

>reddit runner fans are normalscum
shocker

I post Sneed in threads that aren't even on Yea Forums

Hot. Got pics?

Attached: 1561561435734.png (500x537, 306K)

Me too

I’ve wasted the past five years to alcoholism and I don’t see anything changing to make it go away from the last years of my life. I don’t even like smoking or drugs but when I get drunk my alter personality comes out which wants me to engage in self destructive behavior. I can’t stop someone help me. I drink alone btw I don’t interact with anyone. I like to wallow in my own mind and create small worlds in my head as I drift off to lunacy

I'm seeing Far From Home this weekend with a group but I'm paying for a Midsommar ticket

Mashllah

I stuck pins into my cock and it made me cum

was she cunny?