/stg/ Stranger Things General

Attached: 3BC347B1-52DD-4AD3-8D80-20A41C8748E3.jpg (736x976, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PqGehRgKTLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck netflix and fuck shills

Fuck this show. Basedmen ruin everything.

shit they got me, fuck the duffers and everyone who works on this show

How many years has passed since season 2? Mike is fucking hot now

Someone spoil me. I'm on the fence about watching this. Is it better than season 2?

Well that's one way to sink a ship.

Attached: Dubz.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

No. Billy dies. Hopper dies. El goes away.

So basically, all of the actors who had better things to do got wrote out. I'm guessing it wasn't worth the ridiculously long wait?

No. Huge disappointment

He’s hotter outside of the show

Attached: ma_219.jpg (1077x698, 313K)

I don't know, I found it better than S2 if only because the Dustin/Steve b-plot was a lot better.

So everyone broke up and no one is happy?

I understood your fags' obsession with this on season 1 since you're a bunch of pedophiles but why are you still doing it now? Show is trash and the actors have grown up.

Attached: 1494629793785.jpg (553x746, 72K)

We can't look away from the train wreck

>reddit things

Just finished, better than Season 2 by a long shot, but still, for me probably nothing they do is gonna be able to beat the comfiness of the first season.

This season proves they're going in the large scale direction while for me the sweet spot is in grounded small scale focus.

There's no "episode 7", that alone should be enough for you to give it a try.

Damn shorts though

Attached: 4.jpg (969x906, 86K)

Does pooinloo and the x-men show up or did they just drop that plotline?

I watched the first five minutes of the first episode. How much of this retarded Russian government stuff does this season have? I don’t give a fuck about it, I’m just watching for the comfy 80s slice of life scenes.

>I’m just watching for the comfy 80s slice of life scenes
Then stop watching after episode 2

Yes, but still worse than season one. Ignoring that one episode in season two I'd say they're about equal.

The Max x Lucas romance was horrible and was so obviously forced for diversity Reasons. Dustin and Max should have been together

How is Nancy still allowed on the show? She's literally fucking anorexic. Do they not intervene and help her?

>Sneed and Feed
WTF Doucher Bros

Attached: painting-fresco_2316720b.jpg (620x387, 81K)

Did they bring that girl back?

Honestly what do you do in a situation like that? I like to hope people have encouraged her to get help with it, but is it better to say "fuck you for being anorexic, now you're fired on top of it"? She looks a bit better this season at least.

Season 4 will most likely be the last

>A world where women are confined to the kitchen, and only summoned out to create more male babies
Was this meant to be latent Demogorgon influence?

Attached: 1562251258109.png (1920x1080, 666K)

No, all the that-episode characters are gone, at least for this season.

They’ll get their own spinoff.

Thought they said they were aiming for 6.

lmao

Even if this happens, at least they aren't polluting the main series any more.

I've just finished ep2, this "member 80s" is really vomit-inducing.

God I hope not. They were insufferable. A literal bunch of edge Lord's

if they wanna hemorrhage money

Please don't tell me they're still forcing the Max and Lucas romance? Please tell me they broke up

Don't worry, they give millennials a nudge too with some MLP jokes later on.

What happened to this show? Why are all the 80s references so 'in your face' now? Season 1 was a lot more reserved with that stuff. Writing is super predictable so far, too.

At very least, they acknowledge that the two are TERRIBLE for each other.

Old MLP was /tg/ as fuck at points though.

They were pretty in your face in season 1 too.

They've apparently broken up 7 times by July. They've only been dating since the previous October.

Did Finn get fugly irl or is it just the way they style him on the show?

So where was the Fletch stuff they said this was gonna have? Other than it showing at the theater there was nothing, nothing!

Why are they even friends with Dustin? Do any of them even like him?

>"he only has three fiddy, haha"
Jesus Christ, Duffers.

Dustin and her were perfect for each other. But nope the Cucker Bros wanted diversity

The worst part of the season is how quickly everyone forgot about Dustin and how quickly Dustin forgot about them. Their need to follow the formula of everyone coming together in the end really fucked them with it.

I swear they've made him the punching bag of the show

It'd be too perfect. It's why he and Steve end up being so goddamn good together.

just started watching does the mom cheat with that jock guy

Bruh they gave Sadie BLACKED braids in the last episode, you can’t make this shit up

Of main story. Prepare for 20 spin-offs.

Can anyone sum up how badly Dustin got cucked this time around?

how are you all liking it bros?

I think the first episode was nice, but I wanted to gas chamber Mike for being rude. also his face won't stop growing he looks like a witch now.

No. Will pretty much says "none of of know where Dustin is. But fuck it" when he's arguing with Mike.

Why do they make Will look like such a dork on the show when Noah Schnapp is easily the most handsome of the main cast?

Attached: 45.jpg (170x347, 19K)

The science teacher is based still at least

Dustin stayed away from them the whole time and no one could contact him

>steve is a fucking loser who didn't go to college and is now a socially awkward wagie

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: CERSEIBATTLEOFKINGSLANDING.PNG.png (408x644, 560K)

Kill yourself faggot

>Old MLP was /tg/ as fuck at points though.
Yeah, but its the same poor writing as the Wonder Woman bit, written by writers who wanted to give a nod more to modern audiences than those actually alive during the 80's I know tons of people that liked Wonder Woman as a kid, it wasn't just for girls as they wanted it to seem.

Will is such a faggot

user, every guy outside of Hopper was wearing those stupid shorts, unfortunately that length was the style back then...

>steve is a fucking loser who didn't go to college and is now a socially awkward wagie
Oh this is where he got the idea.

Attached: 1560805935149.jpg (500x693, 95K)

Losing his girl fucked him up

He has aged horribly out of the character, now he just looks like an ugly teen in a bad wig

The stupid hair doesn’t help either.

Also his squeaky slurring voice doesn't help

Steve is truly our guy

Even by Jewish standards Netflix is pretty low. Keep in mind they never race mix the Jewish actresses but they get off an degrading an actress like Max's.

That’s his role, he’s supposed to be the biggest nerd in the group for some reason when irl he would’ve been ditched those lames and became a chad after he survived the upside down

Maybe in season 4 they completely make his character do a 180 and he’s the main teenager that wants to party, smoke weed and get pussy instead of playing D&D

Again, common hairstyle, hell some boys still have that hairstyle today.

Well he's not that much of a dick about it. But he says something like "do you even now where Dustin is" when he clearly doesn't either. But Lucas, Mike and Will all made plans to meet so they do come across as hating him for whatever reason.

RATE THE SEASON:
How did you like it as an independent product?
How did you like it compared to S1 and S1?
How would you rank the 3 seasons?

Attached: 03DDDD4A-7233-4A28-B8E9-90905752A42E.jpg (1080x1350, 174K)

Im 25 minutes into first episode and this shit is so cringy and bad, who wrote those dialogues?

1>2>3
If seasons 2 or 3 had been the first season I wouldn’t have kept watching, but I’ve put in enough time that I need to see it through to the end now.

Max is a sexy ginger hoe

If they went for the more authentic 80s route they should be shorter

Attached: 43432.jpg (1800x904, 208K)

Why is Mike such a disrespectful little shit?

Is there finality? Or did they leave stuff open for a Season 4? This show could have easily been 1 season and left at that.

It was okay, better than a lot of current television, but nothing really special.
S1>>>>>>>>>S3>S2

>That’s his role, he’s supposed to be the biggest nerd in the group for some reason
I'd actually say he's the most normal. He know how to load a gun, likes music, can actually get girls who's life he hasn't saved to look at him (beyond the PTSD and debatable faggotry anyway).

It'd be a sad ending I guess. But you could just end it here.

They're are 100% going for season 4 and it ends on a bit of a cliffhanger.

It's been like 3 years, stop acting like they are used up 25 year olds now or something

Why are Max and El being a bitch to him to the whole time? He literally did nothing wrong

Hard 1>3>2 but I'm an admitted sucker for Red Dawn. I just hate that despite everything that's happened, people STILL don't take Joyce seriously when she says "hey, weird shit's happening again."

It's always been like that, it's just worse now. But still, that was literally one of their driving points to garner interest and buzz for the show, "omg it's the 80s" shit was peddled hard. You, gotta make up for lack of decent writing somehow

Steve got cucked hard. I mean the girl he liked turned out to be a lesbian

>He literally did nothing wrong
He's being S2 Hopper and effectively trying to smother El.

Max telling El to break up with him came off as manipulative and trying to own El herself, which seems weird to me

He lied. Friends don't lie. Was a big thing before.

>2 is better than 3
The mental retrdation is strong with this one

Definitely season 4. It's implied Hopper might still be alive but he's been captured by the Russians

>find out season 3 released today
>go to my streaming site of choice
>it's fuckin' gone

OK how do I watch this now
No I won't pay for Netflix

At least Dustin finally got a gf making Will the lone loser in the group

Summer of 84 is what Stranger Things could've been if it was good instead of bad.

Attached: MV5BMTJhMmQyZDAtZTg3Mi00NzQwLWJkZWEtNzE5MTZhMzIyYTM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQwMTY2Nzk@._V1_.jpg (2025x3000, 1.39M)

Did they show that? They were making out and having fun in the first episode, then El already dumped him in the second episode
Only after Hopper intimidated him

This, even ignoring THAT episode, outside of Will's performance S2 just wasn't that great, while S3 was all over the place it was still handled better.

they're still more used than you probably

I was hoping I wasn't the only who noticed the actress was aging like sour milk because of how thin she was.

He continued lying after, even when given a golden chance to explain himself. I do think El was also overreacting and Max was generally kind of being a bitch, but it's not like Mike handled everything well either.

He's the beating bag this season, everyone was shitting on him

He's poor and wearing Jonathan's hand-me-downs.

Is the redhead a bad influence on 11?

>consuming media this quickly
No wonder you guys can't find enjoyment in any tv shows/movies

Yeah but It's an out of state Mormon girlfriend. I'd say Will has a better chance of stamping his V card before Dustin

Post Millie feet

>He know how to load a gun, likes music, can actually get girls who's life he hasn't saved to look at him
They literally threw all that away about his character in season 3, just so he can represent a small part of the audience that crys for the “nostalgia” aspect of the show when the kids looked they were in Elementary instead of Freshmen in high school

Hopefully in season 4, Will can leave his autism in Hawkins and find a gf in his new town or maybe cuck Mike with his step sis 11

The only thing notable about that movie was it’s stupid tryhard ending.

>go to my streaming site of choice
Which is? Asking for a frienderino.

If they go the kino route of making this all about the tragic downfall of Steve, then the true final blow is to have Steve find a new girlfriend and get cucked by Will.

Torrent you fucking moron.
>streaming a show on some backwater Russian proxy site
The fucks wrong with you. Get it together.

>she threw the gun to the Russian

Women, amirite?

Attached: 1558319309375.png (398x376, 193K)

It was solarmovie.to
But as I said, it's dead

robin is cute

>Steve loses his girlfriend to fucking Jonathan, loses his position as the popular guy to Billy, doesn't go to college and his implied new love interest is a lesbian
Season 1 was three years ago it's okay to stop shitting on Steve.

Attached: 1542049162860.jpg (540x540, 35K)

There isn't enough substance in this show to take it slow and let episodes sink in, and it's designed like a movie, just spread out into 7-9 episodes. I would actually agree with you if it were anything else, but not Easily-digestible-things

I never got into the habit of torrenting movies and TV shows
It's been so long since I torrented anything that I don't know where people go anymore
Didn't TPB blow up or something

what did they mean by this?

Attached: fns.png (525x253, 249K)

Oh yeah. I used to use solar, the place kind of sucks. It's always broken links nowadays and removed shit. I'm not sure the seasons been uploaded to streaming sites yet.

oh you fucker

>Steve loses his girlfriend to fucking Jonathan
To be fair, given the bullshit he and Nancy went through together, that was bound to happen. That and John Boy's a pretty cool guy even if he looks like a potato.

So Commiegorgon is basically gonna take a year to grow until it can breach and then Season 4?

There's so many rumors now saying that Will is gay

>go to one of my streaming sites of choice
>see this
REEEEEEEEE fuck you Netflix

Attached: 425256.png (2551x1693, 2.75M)

Mike yelling at his mom everytime is hilarious

Just get a Netflix trial, it's literally FREE, and you have plenty of time to watch the season

>can we play D&D now?

Attached: B590D51E-14F3-49AD-9A26-F82F77EC15A5.jpg (1139x1192, 867K)

Fuck's sake. Kid just wanted to hold onto the childhood that kept getting ruined by life and monster bullshit; that doesn't mean he wants the D.

That' actually easier. Joyce is probably moving them to Indianapolis or some city. And he's a not hideous looking twink.

I haven't watched season 2, I only watched as far as seeing that ugly as fuck pajeet and turned it off. I have watched season 1, however.

Should I watch season 3?

Nah, S4 needs a bigger timeskip, we need to be set in the 90s, the “muh 80s” fap trope has been long dead and ran its course

sure

season 2 was ok if you skipped the pajeet shit

>go to streaming site of choice
>it's all there
And that's why I don't share here where it is. Or some of you faggots will go and get it shut down.

90s sucked dude

Fill in the blank
>I want to ________ Millie

Attached: 1559374474312.webm (480x270, 2.81M)

Might wanna watch 2 first. Just skip the pajeet episode, you miss nothing.

Yup, it catches you up pretty quick and the awful subplots about the other psykers and Dart get basically glossed over.

>skipping to the 90s where they'd have to recast El
Lol like they're gonna let go of Millie.

DUDE

Attached: 8348271298798312.png (1920x1080, 858K)

>pajeet episode
Can you elaborate

>Steve didn't go to college
Is this really a big deal in the 80's? Now a days you'd be a retard to cuck yourself by paying for a worthless degree

>episode 1
>Mike and El break up for no fucking reason besides the writers can't write interesting characters already in a relationship
yeah I'm dropping this shit.

> Or some of you faggots will go and get it shut down.
How the hell would that happen? Can you just not be a piece of shit and tell us?

nah I’m ready to see Kurt Cobain inspired Will and Eazy E inspired Lucas, 80s is garbage

Is Robin a new character? I dont remember her at all from earlier seasons

There's another girl like El but with illusion powers who ran away and formed a gang that travels around killing people who worked for the lab. I think the character herself was fine, it was everyone else that made it a bad episode.

When you're just fresh out of high school and it feels like all of your other friends are moving onto bigger and better things faster it can really make you feel insecure at first.

There’s an episode where Eleven runs off on her own and hangs out with a psychic pajeet and her cringey punk rock friends that ultimately has no bearing on anything and can be skipped.

>How the hell would that happen?
You can't be that naive, can you?

Way too big of a skip, I realize the kids are growing like weeds, but that's 5 years of Russian's not fucking up and destroying the world with monsters, Hopper having to survive in a Gulag that feeds prisoners to said monsters (that or living in the upside down and the prisoner is a red herring), and El being depowered.

Its because Hopper was acting like a total dick

Fuck you, [streaming site of choice]

Attached: 346446523523.png (2998x1117, 576K)

Because the writers literally can’t write out of a paper bag to give him something to do (same with Lucas)
He’s reduced into El’s bf and that guy who comes up with the plans

yeah she's new. she's the daughter of uma thurman and ethan hawke by the way

Steve was never believable as the popular kid. Hes much better as a lovable loser and Dustin's sidekick

Imagine watching and following this tripe

Why would any user want to shut down a streaming site?

>she's the daughter of uma thurman and ethan hawke by the way
Mother fucker, I can actually see that combination in her...

Imagine going into a thread for things you don't care about when there are 150 of them at any given time.

How is the pacing in S3? Is it easy to binge or is it eye rolling and headache inducing?

>daughter of uma thurman
can't unsee now

Did Jonathan and Nancy skip college too? Wtf.

You're a special snowflake dude, congrats!
I just spent you know like 0 minutes downloading a torrent instead like a normal person

Not a single new piece of information about the upside down outside of El not being its creator, Jesus, I'm not asking for Morgan Freeman to walk on set with the Duffer's diary and spoonfeed me every single detail, but a little bit more information each season would be nice.

That's why she felt so fucking familiar.

There's a little too much tsundere romance afoot but it's over fast usually.

They're a year younger than Steve.

Lucas honestly sucks. He and Max make no sense together, should have been Dustin instead. At least he got his Mormon GF though

HOW DOES STEVE GET KEKED EVERY SEASON

Was community college not a thing in the 80s? Could Steve just not go to one of those?

i would rather watch a a show caled "Strange Thigs" hah ha hah just kidding

I just wanna be noticed :^(

I have a hard time deciding whether or not I'd fuck Nancy

>Is it easy to binge or is it eye rolling and headache inducing?
It's all 3, amazingly. I hope they don't make a season 4, except they definitely 100% are.

It’s whatever, you literally can stop watching any episode after the first 10 minutes then jump back in the last 15 minutes of that episode and know what’s going on, shit is just something to “watch” if you have time to waste and want a predictable story

I just hated how cucked he got. His implied love interest being a lesbian was even worse

>thought Dustin was gonna grow up to be a bitter incel but it's probably gonna be Steve
One of the Duffers was bullied hard by a guy like Steve when they were in high school huh?

Community college isn’t real school, it’s adult daycare. No one respects anyone who went to community college.

I'd fuck Robin desu

Theyre aiming for 5-6, as they refer to as the sweet spot for tv shows(ala wire, breaking bad)

Sounds like some shit tier pacing/writing.
I'll give it a watch when I have nothing else to watch and want some mindless BS to pass time.

Probably would. Someone wanna post that webm from that movie where she's masturbating

feed and seed

Even with the inclusion of confirmed Russians this season, I am still convinced that the science teacher is a russian spy.

Honestly one more season and a movie in a few year when they're all college age and have to go back to Hawkins one last time would be my choice (yeah I know it's an IT rip off but screw it).

They planned for 5 at most
But Finn let slipped that the next season might be the final

Poor, sweet Alexi

>IT rip off

the Stephen King influence has been there since day 1 I don't see why this would be a problem

Gunfight in the house of mirrors was absolute kino

Why is Finn so hot in real life but so ugly in the show?
And why is Millie so cute in the show but so ugly in real life?

Attached: 391BA108-D01B-4BD3-8307-7DA0FA3673F1.jpg (1872x1150, 451K)

When Billy was first transported to the Upside down right after the crash his car was already completely entangled in the vines, they move quickly in the our world but in this scene it was instantaneous like the car had been rooted to the ground for years

That might tell us a bit more about the world, my mind keeps jumping to it being a metaphysical or astral plane, but that's always shot to shit by the Demogorgons who have a true physical form.

The main problem I have with Stranger Things is that the antagonist monsters are fucking boring.. They have no personality, no charisma, no motive, shit designs, shit powers/abilities etc; They’re just fucking trash, the show infinitely better if the main antagonist was just a generic slasher or if the show itself was just about high school drama

movie magic

>youtu.be/PqGehRgKTLo
What the fuck is her problem?

They were kind of trying to give the mind flayer more personality this season but it didn't really work

Attached: 23318818_1896944430334762_131417343_n.jpg (345x520, 30K)

Legit felt more sad when died than Billy or Hopper

>Why is Finn so hot in real life
He isn't. You've just wasted so much of your life shilling him over the last 4 years you're now unwilling to admit he looks like an elderly Jewish women who's cheekbone surgery went wrong.

BIGGER

The part where they literally stopped the action to have the characters discuss new coke and whether or not they like it was fucking retarded, but otherwise the references haven't been too bad.

The cinema stuff was dumb but appropriate considering the mall setting.

Finn had the bowl cut that hides his best features and wore stupid clothes that mocks the white men culture.
Eleven was dolled up most of the time and they didn’t let her dress herself.

Lol

DAMN, that was nice

Imagine being this worked up over some comments talking about tv show actors

There is no way the shows quality is going to make it through 2 more seasons, it's already dipped heavily from the first and it's only on it's third.

I'd be cool with a spin-off that's just the adventures of Steve, Dustin and Robin, their portion of this season was by far the most entertaining, they all play off each other way better.

I think this season was way better than the second

How do you know they’ve been shilling for 4 years?

The Mind Flayer did Chernobyl

If you told me Finn was a woman, and I didn't know who he was and only saw this image, I would 100% believe you lol

You know that would involve AmErica too right?

Game of Thrones only got more and more popular as it got shittier.

>S2 ends with open portal in the school gym
>forgotten in S3

There was a portal? I just thought it was showing the Mind Flayer still kinda knew where they were and was watching them.

Attached: 4611AF83-5DAC-48C5-A85D-31708F8FF3B3.jpg (775x559, 81K)

>monsters need charisma
Let me get my notepad here and jot this down...

Not hard to accomplish, this season only had to have 3 decent episodes for that to be possible.

>S2 ends with open portal in the school gym
It did? I thought it was just a school dance then a wham shot of the monster over the school.

The nigger child made this season fucking miserable

I'll take AmErica over her dumb brother, she's got decent comic timing at least.

Because even with the abusive dad and mind control Billy is a hard character too like, become a bully cause you're bullied? Fuck you, weak cliched writing, and a "noble" sacrifice only gives you so much redemption cred, and Hoppers shouldn't affect you at all cause of the no body rule.

While Alexei was straight up likable, and the language barrier angle can make characters endearing due to them coming off intelligent in one scene but at the same time completely clueless in the next.

how do i become more like billy?

Shorts like that are back in style this summer

At least they sort of had an excuse
>r-ran out of books!
What's the Duffers?
>r-ran out of 80's!

get really mad

AAAAHHHH IM MAD

Attached: 1561725299303.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Oh god, he looks like Shelly Duvall.

are these kids legal yet?

There was no portal it was just a "isn't this cool as fuck?" shot where it juixtaposed the school dance with the lurking mindflayer chillin in the upsidedown.

now go to the gym

You could post any black haired woman and she’d look like Finn in some degree

Attached: 19386EEF-0828-4D2D-A2EA-26D14383C8F3.jpg (205x246, 7K)

>I just thought it was showing the Mind Flayer still kinda knew where they were and was watching them.
It was, which is kinda stupid, considering it doesn't seem to have the ability to do so this season.

Also nice quints

done

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 7K)

didnt no one get short back and sides back in the 80s

get a step-sister to bully. JUST bully.

Ran out of Stephen King books.

he wrote one line, how's that getting worked up

just started it. wow nancy looks like shit what the fuck happened

Finn himself isn’t eve that feminine, he just happens to have long hair for a role and he’s been representing YSL which makes pretty androgynous clothing

NO I ABSOLUTLY REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS, DELETE THIS NOW

The actress does coke and by extension is anorexic.

Nope, there was a fucking portal that they exited through at the school which was never closed

Did you go to a gym for ants?

Guess I'll go with the 5GB 720p rip then

There was? Are you talking about the end of season 1 when El blasts the demogorgon back into the Upside Down and she gets sucked in too?

Damn Finn was ugly back then
He pulled a Longbottom

who the fuck is this freckled qt working with steve

Coke. But unironically, like she actually, 100% definitely did coke with her boyfriend.

>tfw ywn be used as some jewish execs onahole

That was season one where El dies wasn't it? I don't think they really go to the school after Will gets possessed.

why are you so fixated on the attractiveness of these kids? they're not even good looking and finn is a lanky sperg

a lesbian

some dyke

IT AINT FUCKIN FAIR

Attached: 1553440694545.gif (404x347, 1003K)

>you in charge of memory
Go back and watch the end of season 2, where none of that happens, then find some bleach and see how much you can down.

I like it more than S2 but not quite as much as S1.

Billy dies.
Hopper dies.
Joyce adopts El and the whole family moves away from Hawkins.
The Russians are holding an unnamed and as of yet unseen American in a cell while feeding another Russian guy to a Demogorgon. People speculate the American might be Hopper, who could have survived. Or Brenner.

Turned it off after episode 4. That little nigger sister bitch they added is just too annoying, it's clear the kikes had to ghetto the show up on purpose. Shame really, season 1 was the best and most American nostalgic season

Their is a lot of paedos on /tv

You weren't going to be able to fuck her anyway user, rest easy.

I doubt the writers even remember there’s a Hawkin middle school and that the kids are going to school

The actress isn't. I think.

Mike post s1 is the most annoying peace of shit ever

Just become a woman. Open your mouth goy, I'm gonna give you some pills

What do you call this phenotype?

Attached: image.png (377x635, 400K)

This is the best season

Attached: I took your job.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

hold fucking tongue or see it ripped from fucking throat

Attached: 10285-1532336916 (2).jpg (640x360, 23K)

Mike is the only one of the kid group that isn’t an annoying little shit

American actor.

Just because it's true doesnt mean you should say it

i need a milf gf lads

Attached: 04buono-3-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 71K)

Eleven seems less like a weird socially-maladjusted girl and more like someone who just doesn't speak very good english

It's so depressing that the cute ginger is dating the nigger. I miss the real 80s.

We've only been shilling him for 3 years, gosh.

>Essh jush a prank!

No, sweetie, that was Season 1

Nancy is perfection this season

Attached: screenshot014.png (1366x768, 1.31M)

They probably dropped that angle because it looked weird that Mike kept wanting to kiss a girl who really should be in a group home or something like that.

You're taking the piss surely
S2
>WILL!!!
s3
>THE DEMOGORGON IS INTERUPTING MUH RELATIONSHIP DRAMA!

She probably demanded she get dialogue now.

Are you niggers gaslighting me? El literally opens a fucking portal at the school which she exits through and leaves open

Attached: 4564D04C00000578-4985654-image-m-17_1508169596644.jpg (634x463, 29K)

So wait what was the green ooze

She's being payed $350,000 an episode. Netflix probably demanded they let her speak to get their moneys worth.

This. It seems like none of his friends acknowledge or being grateful that he’s saved their lives a dozen times.

She is attractive but I still wish she would eat a few fucking cheeseburgers. You don't have to be 75lbs

Mike was fucking a Mexican

>She's being payed $350,000 an episode
Acting is life on easymode.

It’s really weird with Eleven this season
One scene she just acts like Millie Bobby Brown then another scene she’s acting like she could barely speaks English.
They really need a director who would tell her how to act like Eleven

They probably don't wanna hurt her young sensitive fee fee's by telling her she's doing it wrong

Who from the cast is going to actually have a career after ST ends?

Attached: 423465.png (1680x1680, 3.61M)

>Millie Bobby Brown
Essentially She acts like an annoying little hoe with a shit eating grin

I just finished episode 1 and I don't really see the point in continuing. Every single character is unlikeable (or just a sad sack in the case of Steve).

The one who's a jew

Most of the Demogorgons tears healed themselves, El's was the only one ripped open from this side, with that one she just stretched that vag open a bit wider.

Besides, odds are with a small one like that in public the scientists were more eager to conceal it than the one at the labs, no logic saying they couldn't just tear down the wall and destroy the tear that way.

Finn already got his niché audience that has nothing to do with ST.
Caleb always wants to play Miles Morale so If he could land that role he’s set

>Caleb always wants to play Miles Morale
Telling me He wants to play a nigger?

There's zero point in trying to guess the career trajectory of child actors.

>When feed and seed was the lead

Attached: 1558585223639s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Caleb is an ugly manlet, they won't give him the role (if they even make a live-action Miles movie).

Tom Holland is going to be Spider-Man for the next ten years, he’ll be too old for that role by then.

HEY LARD ASS

Noah has best potential, he’s only 14 and has just as many Hollywood plugs as Finn and MBB.... Immediate success after ST will be MBB, long term it’s toss up between Finn and Noah, it depends on how serious Finn still wants to pursue acting over his Indy garage band

Billy will have a successful career in gay porn.

Am I retarded or did this season just straight up not explain things?
Why did the mind flayer need to go through all that build up to make a giant spider monster thing? Just to kill El? Seems like a giant waste (narratively and literally)
What was up with the flayed people needing chemicals? Was it to break down their bodies into biomass for the giant monster? Did they ever outright say that?
Why was the Russian guy in the lab when Hopper and Joyce were there?

I'm only through episode 5 so I haven't read this thread I only came here looking for Maya Hawke pics. Not even one. I am disappoint. Here you go, I just instantly improved this weak ass thread.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F07%2Fmaya-hawke-stranger-thi (800x1200, 90K)

Was the implication of Billy licking El's blood that consuming El would make the Mindflayer super powerful?

What’s the name of their band?

Attached: 50 (6 per) Cent.jpg (640x471, 126K)

What the fuck is up with Dustin's sister? She's like a miniature version of an old ghetto black lady. Do they really need to insert this stereotype into everything nowadays?

Do you remember the kids from Super 8?
Do you even remember that film?

There is your answer.

That will kid wears diapers

Bitch got some tree trunk legs

Same, she is cute

Why is redhead so cute

how do you know?

Cute Finn and friends

Is that the ice cream girl? I like her freckles.

Yeah, there is no point because you know almost none of them will. Especially the black kid, for instance, the weakest kid in the show who can't act.

Attached: 34y370.jpg (500x500, 67K)

What the fuck was the green goo shit the Russkis were using to power their dimension laser?

TMNT 2 ooze. the got the last vial.

I think so. Not really sure why that wasn't his/its goal from the very start but okay

I thought the secret of the ooze was going to tie into all the flayed gathering various fertilizers and chemicals and shit. Like the goo is needed to power the portals and the Mindflayer was trying to synthesize it's own goo so it could make it's own portal. Turns out it was fucking nothing.

:(

Millie and Finn
The others are charisma black holes

>Do you remember the kids from Super 8?
Elle Fanning
>Do you even remember that film?
Super 8 wasn’t nearly as popular as ST

You mean Lucas' sister?

Elle Fanning

That small fat old lady in episode 2 is fucking cute I wish she was my grandma

>one kid
Lol get fucked everyone else. The only other actor I rememebr from Super 8 was Kyle Chandler

yes they do for comedic relieve or some sterotypical racial quota I think

>How many children are you friends with?
What did she mean by this?

Attached: skinnersahoy.jpg (1200x598, 87K)

You're just proving my point. There was a group of kids, not just Elle. So 1 made it out. And I know it's not as popular, being forgettable is part of the point.

i would dump a fat raw load in Robin tbqh

what happened? redpill me on this shit

So how the hell Soviets built huge secret base in American heartland (full of personnel using authentic soviet uniforms) within JUST ONE YEAR?!

Don't worry ST will be forgotten to, like most of the kids that are in it. Which is fine, because most of them can't really act.

Since the thread is on page 9 here’s some cute Finns

Attached: D790DEB5-D145-4290-8C9B-D5465E92715B.jpg (792x965, 188K)

>the episode where Robin teaches Max and El all about lesbian sex ending with a three way orgy
That was a hell of a first episode, really brave of them to start the season like that