Disney have found their King Authur for the Knights Of The Round Table film

Disney have found their King Authur for the Knights Of The Round Table film.

Attached: Tavistockinstitute.jpg (1023x767, 213K)

Why do I still come here

Idris Elba will play Galahad

If you don't like it don't watch it

Who will play Lancelot?

Was that Galahad, being the one who found the Holy Grail, not Parcival, suppose to be a clue that we weren't suppose to trust what the redhead said in "Ready Player One"?

Attached: cutedestroyerponderingexistence.jpg (702x562, 61K)

Wouldn’t really bother me desu. Arthurian legend has been remixed so many times that it has almost a Shakespearean quality. Also fuck Galahad #notmygrailking

cuck

who would play my boy Gawain

Parzival, Perceval in German, was the original hero of the grail quest. Galahad was a later invention.

Reminder there was literally a black guy sitting at the round table in the original legends, how Sir Morien is described:

>He was all black, even as I tell ye: his head, his body, and his hands were all black, saving only his teeth. His shield and his armour were even those of a Moor, and black as a raven…

>Had they not heard him call upon God no man had dared face him, deeming that he was the devil or one of his fellows out of hell, for that his steed was so great, and he was taller even than Sir Lancelot, and black withal, as I said afore…

>When the Moor heard these words he laughed with heart and mouth (his teeth were white as chalk, otherwise was he altogether black)…

Aut-righters on suicide watch circa a thousand years ago.

>manlets have been insecure about tall black guys since the medieval period
amazing

is it really original legends
or just more french fanfiction

>original legend
He was invented much later. Feirefiz in Parzival is half black though and he’s supposed to be one of the most pure and noble of knights. I don’t think there are any mention of Moors at all in Historia regum Britanniae.

But it's not Lancelot, Galahad, Percival, Arthur, Merlin, Gawain.

Except they won't make Sir Morien black, they'll make King Arthur black.

John Boyega

>black moor

the moors were arab.

Here's your Merlin bros.

Attached: mBrzm1d.jpg (500x626, 77K)

Sir Palliades is a Moorish knight too, and he's a very major character in many of the stories.

Why does it always have to be niggers?

>black man playing a cuckold

Fake news. (((They))) would never allow it.

Why don't they make a movie about Kahina?
>Kahina was a Berber warrior queen and a religious and military leader who led indigenous resistance to the Muslim conquest of the Maghreb, the region then known as Numidia.
They're literally passing up the opportunity to have a POC Queen as the protagonist of a history epic.

Attached: 220px-Statue_of_Dyhia_in_Khenchela_(Algeria).jpg (220x400, 24K)

his bbc

Europe has always been diverse. In King Arthur's time, England was 20% chinless black men. Suck it, butthurt whitebois

Attached: mup di doo.png (544x618, 20K)

Spaniards were called black back then. Black literally just meant "darker than me"

>black people can't have their own stories
>they have to steal hand me down roles from white people
What did Hollywood mean by this?

No. Really. How the fuck is this trend not just more racist Hollywood tokenism? I am sick of Hollywood being treated as some bastion of liberalism when they are corporate racists almost as bad as Republicans.

Attached: alicia vikander harvey weinstein 05-q0p7lmi.jpg (660x440, 197K)

Come on m8 don't be a retard, how many times in that description does he specify how incredibly black this guy is

>Morien is black. Really black. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly black he is. I mean, you may think Alberto Barbosa is black, but that's just peanuts to Morien.
They couldn’t have been any more clear imo.

He’s a late insert and a side character, influenced by Crusades etc. Of course leftards bring him up and exaggerate him for their ideology. Alt fighters actually know about him because we’re not the retards trying to take a huge shit over our own history. We actually love Arthurian tales. You’re the mob whose brains have been reduced to chimpanzee levels.

She’s not a poc, Berbers aren’t remotely black.

You’re right but black, dark, blackamoor, swarthy, etc were all used to mean anyone with black eyebrows, hair, brown eyes, etc. It’s so frustrating how people read these shit in literature and in names and jump to pin it to leftist ideology as if Europe was multi racial. A Welshman looked very black to a Norseman, yet they are both white.

>having invading Muslims as the bad guys
Go back to /pol/ you bigot