Wait they actually think this shit will get an Oscar? How delusional is todd phillips?

Wait they actually think this shit will get an Oscar? How delusional is todd phillips? twitter.com/WarnerChannelLA/status/1146531561044697088?s=19

Attached: joker-poster.jpg (720x899, 157K)

Joaquin will win.

More like how delusional Warner is, they have fucking shills here who post every day about the fucking movie.

>WarnerChannelLA
>Tweets in spanish
The absolute state of the us

Attached: kekuna.png (586x550, 20K)

Imagine if this ends up being unremarkable and lukewarm with all the good scenes cut

Scriptanon here. You can't cut anything from the movie and according to test screenings the script is 98% the film.

Is the script good? Will it translate well to screen? What do you think the audience and critic reactions will be?

The script is good, very simple. It definitely gives Joaquin a character to act his ass off of. It will definitely translate well to screen. I don't know about audiences and critics, they might hate that Joker is happy in the end of the film and dancing because he called zazi beetz a whore and kills a fat guy, it doesn't try to appeal to any political shit and I like that about it, and no Thomas Wayne isn't trump.

That’s good to hear. I’m going off just the trailers but I expect positive critical reviews and negative audience reviews. Theyre gonna go in expecting capeshit like Venom and get a depressing dark artsier drama.

This is guy i was talking about.

Latin America you dumb yurocommie

Yeah it's definitely not average capeshit. Bruce Wayne makes up probably only a minute of the movie. Thomas isn't even in it that much, it's mostly just Arthur fucking up for 2 hours.

They nominated CGI schlock Black Panther so I see no problem with this movie. Seems to be more serious than 80% of comic book movies.

Joaquin Phoenix has a good chance, he's the best actor to ever appear in a capeshit movie
Yeah shouldn't you be damage controlling that nigger mermaid fuck up, Pajeet?

Name 1 (uno) Joker movie that didn't win an Oscar

Black Panther actually WON oscars, I really can't see this Joker movie being worse than that piece of shit

Black Panther was nominated just because it has black people in it. That film was fucking shit. Why do you think a decent film like Joker wouldn’t get a shot? At least it has an actual actor in it, rather than meme people.

I actually cannot wait for it.

Shills? They need firing then, this film barely gets a look in compared to all the fucking shilling for racist mermaids and Spider-Man love interests.

>he's this stupid
LA stands for Latin America, you tard. Do you think Warner has twitter accounts for individual cities?

Attached: 1528731624555.png (307x311, 211K)

bro. Nobody gives a shit about this board, or even this website. What relevance does Yea Forums have, "we invented rage faces"?