Here is your Ariel, bro

Here is your Ariel, bro

Attached: 1562251348317.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

th-this one will flop r-right?

they couldn't even get a pretty one - went straight into black and ugly

Say it with me
WHITE
FRAGILITY

Question, are none of you sick to death of these threads by now?

Say it with me
UGLY & ETERNALLY ASSHURT NIGGERS

say it with me
UNORIGINAL NIGGERS

They do this on purpose to depict black women as completely unattractive

>lets cry and get mad about a movie I was never going to see anyway

ok

No one likes niggers

Attached: N.jpg (1200x1485, 238K)

>steal someone's culture
>LOL DUDE WHY U UPSET LMAO SO FRAGILE LOL

Fuck off and kys retard. Everyone is sick of you.

Attached: 1446419892955.png (1125x681, 151K)

At least she actually looks like a fish-person.

Good for them! You’d really have to be a retard to care about her ethnicity

Who cares what blacks like or don't like. They don't belong here. We plucked them out of Africa where they were what, 30k years behind the rest of the world technologically and civilly? These damn dirty apes slept on dirt, spent their days being chased by superior animals like lions and had a life expectancy of maybe 8 years, and now we give a shit what they think or say as they do their best to drag us in to the dark ages? Fuck niggers, worthless savage beasts that they are.

How many threads will you have on this? We get it. You guys hate it. Move on already.

and wh*Toids will seethe at this post

The retarded kikes like you obviously do care, otherwise they wouldn't deliberately put niggers in every role designed for a white person.

>the producers definitely didn't care about ethnicity when picking this nig for the role
sure thing buddy

Just don't buy tickets, tell your daughter she isn't going to see it

>Movie based on a story by a guy from fucking Denmark, a land where blue eyed blonde girls are everywhere
>Mermaids are pure European folklore, white folklore
>Hurr let's make her black

Nobody bitched when Tiana was created, she fucking made sense within the setting of the movie. But that doesn't make a lick of sense.

Yall niggas asshurt whitey why you so raCIST NIGGAS fuck My ass And suck my childs buttwhole yall honkeys mad as a child molesta

Attached: The-Little-Mermaid-Movie-Poster-the-little-mermaid-18617517-1172-1790.jpg (1172x1790, 1.78M)

God placed the negro in africa in hopes he would survive, knowing how inferior they are. Africa is lush, with natural resources everywhere.

If they just wanted someone who look like that they could've just gotten a drag queen.

Attached: D7KzoKUUIAEYWY8.jpg (828x951, 107K)

Their search for the role is literally 500 feet, she already works for disney.

>niggers so fragile they seethe if white characters are played by white people in reboots

Attached: mlk btfo niggers.jpg (472x199, 30K)

Why the fuck is it a nigger? WHJY? THE ENTIRE ACAHRACTER REVOLVES AROUND HER BEING REDHEAD FUIA

Attached: 1447065818508.jpg (212x218, 4K)

Disney Parks: white or black character actor now?

Imagine putting all of this effort into hating a movie that'll be forgotten about the week after it releases.

>writing a few words on a mongolian basket weaving forum is a "great effort" for him
wew, how do you even function in life user?

Imagine putting all of this effort into virtue-casting a movie that'll be forgotten about the week after it releases.