Dubs decide what the mods ban next

Dubs decide what the mods ban next

Attached: Grinman.jpg (600x791, 426K)

OP

themselves

13 years ago I used to post grinman and all the cockmongler gaiafags used to complain.

So I copied their outrage and swapped the names around, reposting their rage but in favour of the original meme: grinman.

He likes to grin.

sn**d

sneed

television and film discussion

baxed

Me

been 10 years since i saw this pic last

Welp

Attached: 1560422099975.png (645x773, 11K)

Niggers

WHY

WHAT ARE THEY BANNING NOW?

You

They just had a massive war with the sneedposters over the past few hours, it was hilarious to watch. Anytime someone fucks with the jannies I applaud it.

Reddit wannabe baboons

Blariel

Any city slicker who doesn't post sneed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1493830237481.png (1394x2048, 2.13M)

epic

Only 10% of posts are ontopic anyway so little would change

Attached: 20190531_171313.png (2048x1141, 1.69M)

everything

based

Dubs

based

>ban next
I'm gonna need some quick rundown over this

The word "the"

finally