Why do handsome hollywood stars who could get literally any woman in the world always settle for some ugly hag?

Why do handsome hollywood stars who could get literally any woman in the world always settle for some ugly hag?

Attached: 1539862108024.jpg (635x836, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qh9ZZgDqzAg
youtu.be/IfqUbUXKsoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they’re gay and ugly ones tend to be desperate enough to beard

I hope that's his personal assistant

literally who

because they can trust them.

thats his handmaiden

He's a faggot and fucks dudes besides.

Because they're smart.

youtu.be/Qh9ZZgDqzAg

Because genuine love not just based on looks?

If you think he's handsome, why don't you suck his dick?

look at josh, he’s literally wearing incel NEET clothes.

Because they're not shallow incels and don't actually view themselves as "sex symbols"

>theres is more to human relationships than looks
very good OP, you're on the right track now just keep thinking for a little bit more and you'll figure it out

Attached: 1497224138981.jpg (924x572, 125K)

I don't know who this is but he's not good looking.

Looks are the most important thing in a romantic relationship, you uglo. He's supposed to kiss and fuck the chink insect he's with. It's so damn disgusting.

Lost literally just went from a 9/10 to a 4/10 because of this.

Attached: 1552330063806.jpg (500x500, 54K)

You can't control your bone structure dumbie

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, make an ugly girl your wife

If thats the case then why did stacies not want to date me?

Ugly girls are all dumb bitches who cheat on you

>because they can trust them.
Incorrect, you can never trust a roastie. You can only trust that a dame like that won't attract any other suitors in the first place

You eventually don't care that much for looks, you want someone that you can count on that they will fulfil their role in a relationship.
Knowing that they know you're miles better looking than them and could get someone else every day of the week makes them work hard for it too.

The lesser attractive women I've been with would all do anything for me because I'm good looking and they don't think they can do better.

have sex

You just outed yourself as a far ugly femcel
>real men like Quasimodo!

He meant relatively ugly. If you look like sin yourself, then obviously she has nothing to lose.

because after you fucked all the hotties, you just want a warm hole no one else is going to stick their dick in.

>a retarded japanese female high school manga character is retarded
bruh!

She looks fine made up but seriously, have some respect for yourself man.

Attached: 1561741896411.png (409x409, 263K)

Because Men is capable to love Women who isn't 7/10 and Above
While Women will never trully love a man who is 7/10 and below

>muh bone structure
Hit the gym and get a haircut. Most people are ugly and work around.

>b-b-but harlequin babies and midgets exist so I can be a fat ugly slob

Because they know based China is going to take over the world in the next few years (and that's a good thing, here's why) [click here to read more]

FART

I miss LOST

>handsome hollywood stars who could get literally any woman in the world
cause projecting

Some of the most epic blowjobs I've ever gotten have been from average looking women.

Fuck off Jar Jar.

Its based on cooking skills

This is referring to grooming

Personality matters more than looks. 5/10 looks with 10/10 personality is much better than the opposite.

I have been trying to decipher how that pic relates to raping kids for a good two minutes

This is the key. Be better than them and they know you're the best they'll get. This is why you shod never shower women with compliments and attention. Itll make them think they can do better

What did user mean by this?

Maybe because they're looking for inner beauty rather than looks that will fade? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

youtu.be/IfqUbUXKsoI