Film Idea rate thread?

The film follows two african men who grow up together in Sudan. As they get older they realize they have feelings for each other. In the end they end up in South Africa, safe from bigotry and hate. The film will highlight the struggles and dangers associated with being homosexual in Africa

Attached: OKENYA-gays-lesbians-africa-graphic.jpg (596x600, 101K)

South Africa is only accepting of gay asylum seekers when Charlize Theron wants another kid.

not progressive enough

Damn, Sudan is that based?

Same but in the third act it turns out one of them is only pretending and has the other stoned and publically lit on fire

Based anglophone nigeria.

>I was only pretending to be your gay sexual awakening

Who the fuck can enforce state executions in Mauritania?

it's a movie about the life of Shaka Zulu
but Shaka is actually a woman

>niggers
>faggots
>bigotry
You got an Oscar there bud

COURT'S ADJOURNED

Attached: webANXjudgedredd.jpg (700x422, 28K)

You’ve already won Best Picture

Yeah, move there immediately.

in the third act as they are both about to be stoned they say nohomo and are absolved of their gayness

Nah, I hear they've got blacks there.

how much of this can be blamed on chistianism, but NOT on islam?

Men can have feelings for each other, but what does that have to do with anuses?

Just put the setting in a Christian country like Uganda so you don't have Muslims rioting in the streets.

Make it a comedy road movie. Two gay Sudanese are caught fucking by their neighbor. He blackmails them with picture evidence but they don't have the money, so he uploads it to Facebook. Now they have 24 hours to get to South Africa before the picture finishes uploading on the neighbors third world dialup-level connection.

On the way they're joined by Idris Elba playing a boko haram villain version of himself, like Neil Patrick Harris in the Harold and Kumar movies

Some Tom Clancy-esque Special Forces story but set in space. No magic, no deus ex machina, just a special team going on missions combating space terrorists and cartels.

Doesn't sound like something I want to watch at all

WTF I LOVE AFRICA NOW??