Lmao

lmao

Attached: 1200px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png (1200x724, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So this is how franchise dies

Attached: tlj-databank-rose-finn-kiss-1_14297c40-615x346.jpg (615x346, 37K)

oh nonono look at their legs

Attached: D395DKLU4AYTe9f.jpg (1200x809, 108K)

Lol

>Survives almost 50 years as the most popular movie franchise in the world
>Disney kills it in less than 5
I'm honestly kinda impressed.

Attached: lucasfilm_executives2.jpg (928x523, 138K)

not one disabled or trans. disgusting in 2019. disney is cancelled

stop being fucking racist

Attached: 1562252874459.jpg (615x346, 92K)

If someone told you as a child that Star Wars would be killed by a Jumanji sequel starring the Rock would you have believed them?

Attached: 57.jpg (2000x3000, 633K)

I unironically still like star wars

Yea Forums has ruined star wars for me more than Disney ever could

you need to not move his nose. their lips being out in front of the nose is their whole thing

it's fine. the old movies were good adventure/action fantasy films, the new ones are a good teen romance saga. you can like both

It all makes sense when you imagine all this woman in a conference room saying “oooooh what if we did this instead?” And then all replying “oooooh yes!!!! that would be so fun!!!!”

Attached: 1562252874459 (1).jpg (615x346, 95K)

uhhh

Really? I walked out of TFA sorely disappointed, didn't need Yea Forums to explain how bad that soulless piece of shit was.

LMAO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: 1562252874459 (2).jpg (615x346, 99K)

Honestly, can you imagine a less appropriate group of people to oversee a space adventure franchise than middle aged women?

where the fuck is the good teen romance? blow your brains out shill

I enjoyed both movies. And I still do

Yea Forumss relentless negativity has completely soured the way I see the franchise at all now though

You obviously had shit taste to begin with.

>I have shit taste and people calling me out for it has made me embarrassed to admit to having such shit taste

it's based. they made her do a face to show that when she sees that he's attractive her principles fly out the window

Attached: tumblr_p1j8so2W4f1u6gab2o1_1280.jpg (750x754, 98K)

did they use parachutes to get off

Attached: star-wars-animated-gif-47.gif (500x546, 1.76M)

I just watched Solo the other day on netflix. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was a little long but I enjoyed most of it. It's better than Rogue One for sure

Still haven't seen Last Jedi

Nah it kneels down when not deployed. Probably got some ladders n shit too.

only OT exists

>rey: i need someone... to show me my place
wew
is this 50 shades or star wars wtf

Attached: 1514580968299.png (1400x500, 1.41M)

I'm pretty open to voicing my opinion on it actually. I thought that was obvious

>I enjoyed both movies
so you are a low IQ monkey

I havent seen Solo and I have zero interest in seeing the new Star Wars when it comes out. Its sad really, when I was a kid I loved Star Wars, the video games, the franchise, jedi, even the prequels other than Attack of the clones. Now I dont care about Star Wars. Maybe I just grew up. Maybe Disney ruined it with their infinite SJW pandering. Who knows and who really cares

Attached: 1458500464924.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

Disney had a hand in it. What is there to even give a fuck about in their new content? There are no cool Jedi or Sith like in the prequels, no New Republic to explore, everything reverted back to Rebels vs Empire with less interesting characters.
And every comic and game they make has to be canon so nothing can take a risk and explore some old part of the universe or do original shit.

ffffuuuUCK another 3MB lost to this

SOUL

Couldn't you see the thumbnail?

“pffft, like you incels will resist watc... Dwayne? What are you doing her-"
*squat
*WHUUUURRRRRMMMM
"CAN YOU SMEEEEEEELLLL, WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'?!?!"
"Oh no… Not again!!"
*THUNK
"PLEASE! I NEED TO HELP WOMEN AND MINORITI-"
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH
"AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!"
"M-MICKKEEEEEEEAARRRHCH"
*GRLSHSHSHS
"J J, HEEEEEEEEEEELP!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
*dabing
"REYLOS, POST IN THEIR THRE-
"Aaaaaahhhhh-….."
*SSSHHHLLPP
"IT FUCKING HURTS"
*WHUUUUUrrrrrrrrrrr r r rm
*brap
*walks away

Attached: 14D4CFEC-516D-44A0-AF49-AC6C657D6302.jpg (1024x538, 105K)

They hired the wrong Black lead and killed the wrong sister. Fuck Jonson, that cuck. He looks like the nerd who was bullied in HS and never got over it. He still does, infact.

When was this picture taken? Young anakin doesn't look that young

i didn't recognise it. it used to have a black thumbnail. looking at it with my blurred eyes it looks like a behind the scenes shot. i thought maybe someone had clipped a bit where rey ridleys tidtys fall out or smth

Point is, being attractive makes him seem innocent. He's a pretty boy.

>They hired the wrong Black lead and killed the wrong sister

They intentionally put ugly weirdos on screen to demoralize you. It's a humiliation ritual.

Reminder that Michael Fasbender was considered for the role of Kylo Ren, but JJ wanted the character to be a dopey looking white guy.

He's having a giggle with an attempt at a forced meme.

no she literally thinks "oh no, he's hot"

Attached: what-a-story-mark.gif (500x280, 846K)

He looks like he's about to cry lel.

Attached: 1544380265627.jpg (545x560, 19K)

>lets have a medieval sword fight in space with glow sticks and cringy looking "ayy" abominations

I love the one showing the actual gameplay at the end. Still an alright game, but I only love the cinematics.

>lets buy one of the biggest IPs ever with 40 years of lore to make more movies!
>should we take some time / plan it out like we sorta did with the MCU?
>nah fuck it those idiots buy whatever we throw at them
>five years later
>OMG OMG OMG WE ARE SORRY PLEASE VISIT OUR THEME PARK WITH ORANGE NEGRESS BLUE HAIR MENSTURAL CYCLE SPY

Oh come on, Fassbender would be horrible casting for the role.

>even park is flopping

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Love Live! Sunshine!! S2 - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.44_[2017.10.29_02.52.02].png (1280x720, 1.68M)

>NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT STAR WARS

Attached: 1562115092569.jpg (1080x1020, 104K)

>everyone hates the movies
>merch isn't selling
>park is empty
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

Explain this

Attached: 7dxjvl5n67l01.png (1008x490, 690K)

What's there to explain?

He'd have been horrible as a dopey loooking angsty teen. But there's no reason why the character had to be that way.

I miss her

Attached: swkotor2_2014-12-31_17-05-12-24.png (669x678, 437K)