This SCARES the racist

This SCARES the racist.

Attached: D-mCR6-W4AE2Krf.jpg (933x946, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Is it just me or is /pol//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the absolute state of black people

actually this TURNS the racist ON

I hope they dont hide her midriff like they did with jasmine

no. this does

Attached: 1554872607816.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

Why are nigs so violent?

Producer hires his mulatto daughter
Claims he "discovered" her in the hood

genetics.

because they're still not genocided

Poor upbringing.

She’s black.

Beyonce discovered her

Attached: 8A56E207-9BC4-460E-B2CC-1ADDD54047FA.jpg (700x469, 75K)

black people confirmed for so shit they can't come up with own mythology have to steal wyppo shit

Both of her parents are black

she cute

they all look related as in brothers and sisters

I can't define her race anymore. Is she a nigger? a mulatto? a mestizo? wtf is that?

She a good fish. She did dun nuffin wrong.

Attached: z 1562188961457.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

Wow, what a powerful mutt teen boy dressed in lesbian clothes, fake hair and stripper make-up. I've been reformed. Hurrah for Israel!

shes pretty clearly black

Her hair looks like it's being squeezed out of a play doh fun factory

No, this appeases the racist. That’s your mob, screeching like chimpanzees to erase white people, despite a high chance you’re also white.

why did they cast the lightest skinned black girl they could find?

>She’s black.
You lie!

Attached: z lo_0289_Chloe-x-Halle_j.jpg (1492x841, 80K)

Socioeconomics

Africans and Caribbeans have their own mythology. There’s a Yoruba Nigerian princess movie in development right now.

I see lighter black girls everyday

How the fuck does she dye her hair underwater?

>99.9% of people complaining about this casting where never going to see it anyway
Why the hell do you care

>black girl leaving home to be bleached by white guy

white man always wins

I don't know. She looks pretty dark to me.

Attached: z lo_0289_Chloe-x-Halle_r.jpg (1080x1350, 343K)

Dude she’s clearly black. A black chick with dreadlocks. There’s nothing to decipher.

>implying white ariels hair was a naturally occurring shade of red

>calling that a win

We'll see how burka'd up she is in the movie. The casting choice is a dumb one but at least this avoids the "white girl, black guy" casting that Jews go with 90% of the time. IF she is covered up for most of the movie and isn't in bikini mode I'll say this isn't pushing an agenda but if she's slutting it up throughout the whole movie it will just be agenda trash.
We all know full well if this was a white Ariel she would be literally throwing her mouth all over the BBC Eric or whatever the fuck his name is.

Literally anything a black person ever had was stolen from a white person.

this

But the racists are in love with this. They hate whites after all, can't shut up about how much they hate white people on twitter all day every day.

Light skinned???? How?

Attached: CC57C705-A273-4457-B720-653845CC7412.jpg (650x867, 92K)

Is the Prince going to be a white boy or is this going to be a mostly all black cast?

Attached: z lo_0289_Chloe-x-Halle_u.jpg (1080x1350, 163K)

>ignores black mythology with an actual mermaid named Sirena
>erases white Ariel despite the European fairytale origin
>makes black people political pawns and tokens yet again
Yeah, it’s not me who is the racist for opposing this shit. You crooked cunt.

Scares me into not spending money on this movie.

Disney movies are extremely popular with all age groups. You act as if people don't watch them.

Is anyone actually watching the live action remakes though??? Like obviously this is a move to force SJWs to feel inclined to see these soulless remakes when. Their best animated feature of all time got the remake released a few months ago and I haven't seen anything about it. The campaign is crashing hard and Disney is transparently resorting to controversial identity politics to get views lol pathetic

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-184359.jpg (1080x2340, 784K)

shes like 5 foot 3

Bleaching the daughter of the sea is a win

She's not hot though. Or are we supposed to be pretend like we do with Michelle obongo.

Yeah, I mean, before yesterday, EVERYONE knew that

Attached: 1511638580571.png (703x911, 19K)

>having negro fish babies is a win

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1556017219719.png (287x425, 124K)

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.

Attached: 1557717285744.jpg (250x180, 5K)

they're not, the jew fear the zulu so they make fake statistics

It's just you, tranny.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Is it just me or is /pol//

looks like lola from shark tale lol this bitch look like a cartoon fish they got the right one lmao

Attached: LLA1.png (420x700, 375K)

lmao imagine being this much of a delusional discord tranny
but whatever makes you feel better

Seriously, fuck off you fucking tourist. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I can ignore this just like Aladdin, fuck you, nigger.

Hating white (((people))) isn't racist, it's natural

If she was black before then turned white it would be outrage like none have ever seen. This fact alone makes this wrong, and no amount of mental gymnastics or made up racist definition caveats will convince me otherwise.

Attached: 1562181360984.png (531x534, 498K)

An ugly ape like that scares everyone not just racists

The discord trannies are so fucking pathetic. Jesus christ.

she looks so weird
ariel is supposed to be a mermaid, not a fish

Yep. No one really cares about their opinions anymore.

Do they expect us to believe that niggers can swim?

That's her family, user. Are you legitimately retarded tbqh

>Maleficent made 758 million
>Jungle Book made 966 million
>Aladdin made 880 million
Considering how badly other big films are doing Disney is making fat money on live action remakes. Dumbo did bad but that's because it diverged from the original (decent film on it's own right though). This one could have made huge money but it's hard to see it happening now.

you seem lost my friend

Most of us have already had our eyes opened. It's preaching to the choir at this point.

You trannies are the only ones left to resist the truth

ayo fuck white people

Its just you, /pol/ has never been stronger, even normies are tired of this pc shit.
Your camping here has changed nothing.

Dare I say based and redpilled.

Never disputed that, it’s just everyone who complains about this casting was never going to see it anyway

>black
>people

I thought we talked about this.

>implaying jungle fever is not the strongest with racist

Dilate

she cute

time to dilate.

I love it on Yea Forums seeing the newfags SCREETCH about the "post election redditors" they've been told to paint /pol/ as, when /pol/ has been "invading" Yea Forums since like 2011 and /q/ was deleted and Yea Forums was created because of the legendary bitching about /pol/ from redditors in 2013

>aladdin
>not diverging from the original
kek

This DISGUSTS normal people

Imagine the smell

Honestly i am racist to the core but she doesn't look as bad as normal sheboons out there.
Still disney painting all characters black as a way of displaying how not racist they are pisses me off, its a dishonest tactic so the marketing can claim YOU are the racist if you don't want to see it.

Shes honestly a bit ugly, Zendaya would have been fine though

Like they are gonna put this chick with Harry styles & act like it's realistic

>da libruls are da real raycis!
Nobody hates "white" people, they're just tired of them being racist all the damn time. Your post is ironically a perfect example of the shit people are fed up with.

im tried of black people committing so much crime all the time

>Your post is ironically a perfect example of the shit people are fed up with.
Your post is ironically a perfect example of the shit people are fed up with.

Nobody really cares about what schizos and russian shills have to say, and never really did anyway. Yea Forums as a whole has always had a negative opinion of /pol/.

ooh ooh ahh ahh! monkey want banana

Because white people allow them to be.

Aladdin was similar enough. Making a blue character black is nothing like changing the lead white redhead into a black girl. Halle is pretty and maybe she can sing well but a lot of people are gonna feel like this is pushing things too far. Even if they don't want to admit it publicly, they just won't go to the theater.

Normies are casually more racist now ive noticed actually

Nature is inherently violent. Whitoids just forced the "passive = civilized" meme because they're beta weaklings.

There is nothing wrong with being racist. If blacks want a fairytale icon they can go ahead and make their own movies. I won't see it or care about it because I don't like blacks or their thug culture that they so happily promote. Trying to steal classics like this only makes me hate them more.

This. The sheer amount of hypocrisy that's been on display since this dropped is just fucking insane.

Attached: 1560871854506.jpg (588x554, 180K)

yikes

Attached: D-o9k3GU4AEbPX6.jpg:orig.jpg (372x594, 35K)

>Nobody hates "white" people, they're just tired of them being racist all the damn time
>calling white people as a group racist is somehow not itself racist in the mind of the racist
(you)

Any bets that Ariel will look like Starfire in that live-action Teen Titans show?

Changing a white character black is wrong because its meant to sow division, changing a black character white would do the same

Why are men so violent? They're 50% of the population and they commit 90% of the crime.

Whites are the least racist people on earth though. The funny thing is its all a sham. No one cares about you but the most desperate zealots. The rest of us don't want to look bad in front of other whites. It's a meta-game you darkies don't understand. Its like bragging if you win. You blacks and such do that but we try not to.

yeah, i think a lot of people virtue signalling about this won't go see it, i really can't see white girls getting excited for it outside of social media to look PC

>, Zendaya would have been fine though
No she wouldn't. Stop pushing that tranny looking bitch.

This angers the Jew

Attached: ginger.jpg (640x960, 133K)

This 100%. Hollywood knows what it's doing.

>Nobody hates "white" people

Attached: 1561858717601.png (4470x5327, 3.9M)

Fat white boys getting mad over a 30 year old cartoon for girls. My oh my how the times have changed.

>Christine Sneed

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

If you want to play this rout black guys are 6% of the population and do 50% of violent crime
>why are men so violent
Because for the most part men have a monopoly on literally everything that has ever happened except for working in an HR department, giving birth, or consumption of food/drugs/entertainment/products.

I mean they're 13% of the population and they're responsible for 90% of imperialism and country invasions.

Let's not forget how they glorify rape and pillaging with the way they put Vikings on a pedestal.

How is this whole make the characters black trend not just a replay of 70s blaxploitation?

>blackula
>shaft is really just ghetto black James bond

Black people will blow their money on cheap knockoffs of higher quality material originally done by other races in a desperate attempt to make up for their sad lives, and liberals will spend all their time and mental energy justifying why this is a great achievement instead of doing anything that actually helps black people. If you're /pol/ or some other kind of racist, seems like a win.

Attached: El Kek.png (640x695, 300K)

Men comprise only half of the population and 90% of the crime so by your logic that means they're genetically predisposed for crime and should all be in jail.

Y'all niggas really finna act like you wouldn't fuck her?

>6% of the population instead of 13%

Slip of the keyboard or are you planning black genocide, Mr. KKK?

oy vey

Attached: 2db60775542cee986bafa1d7b1a7c781.jpg (467x700, 62K)

i wouldnt unironically

She looks like the ugly down syndrome version of that chick in die another day.

Black people don't like water. They have never invented boat/ship/floating device of any kind. There is nothing wrong with that, coz water is dangerous. But it'd be a big stretch to associate Africans with sea myths.

Oh man that's so epic how you said "no u" about like what blacks do every day by talking about literally 900 years ago! I totally believe you're being sincere right now and not leading a desperate existance posting this on a fucking neo-nazi site, trying to convince yourself that you're not just a dishonest faggot repeating newspeak bologna. How do you even live with yourself you spineless idiot?

THIS, Nazis love when this happens, it reinforces their narrative.

I'm not even white though, that's the insane thing about all this

dont blackpipo have their own fairytales and childrens stories?

Attached: 1560786615811.png (382x349, 138K)

The first time black sailed on sea was on a slave boat. This brings back painful memories.

Aesop was a proud black man

peenis

She looks a little too much like one of the navi in avatar.

Attached: zoe-saldana-avatar-2009-FHNGAE.jpg (1300x821, 90K)

Attached: sok0087sha831.jpg (750x448, 34K)

They don't value civilization.

She looks like a trashy Eartha Kitt.

Attached: Eartha-Kitt.jpg (500x633, 50K)

Other minorities are tired of this shit too, they dont get nearly as much recognition in media as black people do

no because they never developed a written language till whitey told them how.

Lol WE CARTOONZ NOW

bitch lookin like the shark tales fish lmao

In the end the toy companies are the only ones getting fucked. Black girls will buy a white doll, but white girls won't and even if they try daddy won't let them.

White girls don't get the black baby meme until they turn 13.

Niggers are so ugly.

young queen

That's the interesting questions. Africa is a big continent, lots of tribes, hundreds of thousands of years of being there. But we've never head of any legends, tales, myths from them.

I'll put her in a concentration camp. She can concentrate on not being a bitch.

That person I'm replying to is saying "men" do 90% of crime, read dude.
Men comprise half of the population and 90% of almost everything excepting what I previously mentioned in the post you replied to. Women having little agency doesn't impact differences between other demographics. Its still blacks. Are you stupid or intentionally dishonest? What is your endgame dude? What is your solution? Women should enslave men so they will be safe? They physically can't. Men have to submit to some degree. Men can notice groups of men fuck up more than others and react to it. Are you a woman? Go get preganany honey, tick tock.

Why are they trying to blackwash Gingers. baka they are the minorirty of minorities

It's not a concentration camp is you can freely leave any time to your home sweet home.

In sexual relations lie the answers you seek. Have sex.

Will disney make part of the budget ticket "sales", again?
This is a straight up black people shit movie that isn't riding on capeshit viewers.

She's right, they should be more direct and just put them down instead of wasting money on camps. The problem will cease if the threat is real.

Non black minority here, Im fucking tired of black people being pushed down my throat, the most useless minority in this country but get all the praise and representation.

*dabs on indian niggas*

>light-skinned
Only by american standards.

Original black characters when?

their languages lack the ability to communicate in abstract thought, which is a critical element in storytelling. Many African cultures don't even have an understanding of the perception of time, which is why they're considered lazy as a culture. They literally cant tell you the difference between today and tomorrow because to understand a concept of 'tomorrow' you must already be able to think in fundamental abstractions.

Everytime I think of a black girl sexually. I remember the line from the movie Baby Boy and the subsequent song "Let Me Smell Your Dick".

We can't segregate sexes. We can segregate races -- that's how different races came to be.

SEETHING

Attached: whitey.png (738x800, 255K)

black history started when white men found them.

why is it always black not asian or latina

I'm scared by the lack of decent movies

Why would a 40 year old white dude not kill himself desu? Gen X is a completely forgotten generation abandoned by everyone and everything. Every single dude I know that age is like a fedora tipping redditor made life.

>my wife's daughter

Attached: image 03.jpg (228x221, 10K)

most of these are snowflake boomers.

I haven't showered in a month. Would my pungent cock aroma send the black community into "oh lawds", "he dick cute" and "day nigga get around"?

They're generation X aka the worst generation. Its not their fault but success for generation X looks like maybe being s cop and only having one divorce lol

3500 years of enslavement

>tfw black

never see the point in this, the only people going "YAAAAASSS SLAY QUEEEEN" are white people who need to show others they don't hate us

Same faggots who keep pushing this shit are the first ones to cross the rode like pussies when we walk behind them at 6pm

>Hollywood casting black actors in token black roles from hand me down famous white characters instead of supporting black characters created by black voices
>not itself racist as hell

Attached: armond white is right.jpg (220x330, 21K)

See

Even the most desperate nigger loving white zealots live at their ivory tower away from nigger neighborhoods.