Just got done watching this on Netflix® and it was absolute kino...

Just got done watching this on Netflix® and it was absolute kino. What are some other movies where Yea Forums had their heads up their asses?

Attached: E9F0AF2F-89BB-48E4-8B39-B5FD227908BE.jpg (1200x800, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

netflix.com/title/81002747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>believing pol

Lmao

maybe you should grow up and stop watching shitty super hero movies for babies

It’s shit. But to answer your question, Spider-Man:Far From Home is that film.

>/pol/
A shit film is a shit film, don’t be deranged

Spider-Man noir was best spiderman

True facts

Based. Op btfo.

we must preserve the original spiderman and a future of spiderman for our children

Attached: 429024_10151371753240165_703879036_n.jpg (622x476, 48K)

this was a great movie with a black protagonist, but they didnt make his BLACKNESS the entire character, plot, or his identity. How come good movies like this dont receive the same push as a Black Panther or other absolute crap the studios push with PoC actors???
I am led to believe the big tent pole movies have social media shills built into the budget and purposly push the black vs. white in movies narrative to turn it into a social movement and convince simple minded african americans they just MUST go see the movie to support other blacks, when in reality its just the big coprs making all the profit

(((they))) got you

Attached: file.png (452x640, 479K)

Solo: A Star Wars Story

child or söyboy, which are you? cause that movie was a literal kidflick and not very good one at that.

Great movie, and I thought everyone here agrees?

>/pol/
RENT FREE

what are some good kid kinos

All Dogs go To Heaven.

ew no, what's next? the toaster movie?

>ew no
Dilate

>shit taste in memes and movies
lol closet homo

Dilate

can't stop thinking about trannies huh? you got a problem homo

Dilate

lol

there was alot less special effects in this movie than i remember.

After your done dilating and pulling hair balls out of your surgical wound,
Problem Child 2 is a pretty good Kid kino.

>Just got done watching this on Netflix®
Thats strange, I don't see Spider-Verse on Netflix. Are you lying perhaps?

netflix.com/title/81002747

Did it not release in irrelevant countries and only in the US perhaps?

>Nothing showing up on Canadian Netflix
Wow, I mean could you at least let us PRETEND we're not a third world country...

Most of the mentally unstable basement dwellers here hated it because of the mutual delusion that the whole movie was secretly feminist anti-man SJW propaganda. I thought it was just a cool movie about cars blowing up.

It's crazy to me that this isn't the big movie of this generation of teenage boys.

There's a persistent campaign to shit on this movie wherever possible. Also, since it's nearly pure action, some folks just can't wrap their brains around it because it's something they're not used to.

>There's a persistent campaign to shit on this movie wherever possible.
It won six Oscars. It's hard for it to be the big movie of teenage boys when it's competing with MCU capeshit.

Guess so, it redirects me to the home page.

We want more Peni!

Attached: __peni_parker_and_spider_ham_spider_man_into_the_spider_verse_and_etc_drawn_by_rangsiwut_sangwatshar (1000x1000, 238K)

why the fuck is there a pig spiderman. somebody please explain

What pig? What are you even talking about?

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

that's not a pig

I believe this. Blacks more eagerly accept pandering from faceless megacorporations than other groups because they have so little identity themselves. They believe Wakanda is a real place. No wonder there's such a big push to pander to them if they eat up whatever garbage the media creates.

Every single Spike Lee Joint. Every. One. Of. Them.
Every movie directed by contemporary horror genius Jordan Peele
Black Panther
12 Years A Slave
Moonlight
If Beale Street Could Talk
Star Wars The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi

Will I be able to understand what's going on in this movie if I know almost nothing about marvel comics/Spiderman except the bare minimum? The animation looks nice

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: SPIDERVERSE-actors.png (776x2526, 1.57M)

Yeah it's not connected to any other films

You don't need to know anything about anything, just like every superhero movie, it's its own origin story and everything, no prior knowledge about anything needed.

And while it is a nice looking movie, the animators made a certain design choice that can be a little jarring at times, and certain scenes or characters look blurry or out of focus, for the sake of the look they wanted to go with. Saw it in theaters and honestly wondered at times if I had accidentally wandered into the 3D showing instead.