Live action movie, cast her

Live action movie, cast her.

Attached: tiana.0.jpg (1200x800, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/technology/some-ancient-egyptians-were-natural-blondes-20160426-gof9hn.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>here's your curly haired black girl, bro

Attached: file.png (275x183, 47K)

Dakota Fanning since we’re doing that now apparently

Being black is integral to her characters story though so bad comparison

As being white is integral to Ariel and MJ. Even if it wasn’t, race erasure is wrong.

Only white characters can turn black, black characters can't turn white, because that's racist

Except when Hollywood depicts ancient Egyptians

Ariel being white had nothing to do with the story or affecting the plot, but I do agree its wrong to switch races

Mermaids are a white European thing.

Princess & The Frog, ahh yes I remember the story, because I’m European and that’s from our culture.

Her redhead look is iconic, it’s part of her success, she’s also from a European fairytale.

True, but the blackwash did give us a cool voodoo doctor villain voiced by Keith David, so I'm cool with it
Seriously, any reason to have Keith David's voice in it is good for me

Be angry at Disney for changing the so called European fairytale since the very beginning, their adaptation is nothing like the original story anyway

Who aren’t black, because North Africans and Middle Easterners are closely related to Europeans until the Arabs with their Islam invaded the whole area and destroyed as much of the natural cultures and people as they could. Ask the Copts, Yazidi, Druze, Berbers if ((American education)) fits with their reality and history.

idris elba

You do realize that the princess and the frog fairy tale is European in origin and was appropriated by Disney to make a PR flick and appease racial criticism, right?

I’ll give you that, I honestly don’t mind, it was a sweet adaptation, just cannot stand the leftist mental gymnastics that blackwashing is healthy and progressive.

You do realize Disney never cared about the authenticity of their fairytale adaptations?

Same. I don't get blatant and unimaginative blackwashing.
Sure the princess and the frog is blackwashed, but they also tried to be a bit creative by throwing in Cajun and voodoo in the mix to tell an old story in a new way. That's cool
But for a lot of the blackwashing it's just the same story as always but now the main character is black, because that changes everything?

Unless he's a trolling shitposter, I think what user wanted to say is that ancient egyptians weren't exactly caucasians, as they're usually depicted by hollywood. it's only a matter of time tho before they start putting niggers there too and rekindle the WE WUZ debate for shits and giggles. In the 50s every colossal had WASPs only as characters even though they were supposedly egyptians, romans, mongols, berbers, greeks, chinese etc

Exactly

Egyptians were black.

Yeah that looks stupid now, looking back, but that was post WWII, different era, limited pool of talent, less international markets/money grubbing. To use the 50’s as an excuse for this insane level of white erasure is like saying migration is karma for slavery.

Sophie turner

this. disney took unpatented folklore from europe and trademarked it. it's really a clown world, where people think pinocchio is american and you can't create a snowhite movie unless you want to be sued for copyright infringements

You’re the sad Yea Forums clown, pipe down.

>baka.com.au/technology/some-ancient-egyptians-were-natural-blondes-20160426-gof9hn.html
oh no no no no no

they found a redhaired mummy though

t. argentinian

>wreck it ralph 2 thread

Attached: you cant run away from me.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

based and redpilled. these white kids saying WE WUZ MERMAIDS N SHIEEET is actually hilarious. and if they're not saying that they're acting like being a redhead is dying race and they MUST be represented in tv. reality is redheads are just ugly soulless whores

Attached: 1561739415683.jpg (590x350, 70K)

Who said they didn't? And how does that counter the point?

yeah but Pinocchio the movie is unironically a better piece of art than the source material. There’s painting techniques used in that movie so expensive that they were never used again.

Why arent you as angry about the little mermaid movie they created decades ago since it also was not authentic to the fairytale?

>Ariel
>"red" anime hair
>no freckles
>"WE WUZ MERMAIDS AND SHIEET"
Gingers are so fucking embarrasing.

Who cares it's just fiction :^)

sorry goy, this story, characters, and all reference therefore... are now property of the Walt Disney corporation now. cease referring to this product as "European culture"

Are you arguing that a redheaded mermaid is unrealistic in 1800s Danish folklore? Because...

Attached: little-mermaid-e-s-hardy.jpg (630x900, 191K)

The actual mermaid had brown, not red hair.
But Disney changed it to red.
Now they are changing the mermaid again.
Also, if you are so obsessed with the danish original, then why aren't you complaining over the fact that the mermaid is supposed to kill herself and turn into sea foam?

You should hate the original Disney movie too because they have a Jamaican crab and Caribbean aesthetic instead of representing danish culture

Where did you read that? All artwork I've ever seen is red headed. And why are you projecting anger so much lol?

How? Is being poor a black thing now? Do black really have that much inferiority complex?

Only whites will be replaced. Whites diversity.

How is being white integral to Ariel's story?

Being white is integral to The Little Mermaid's success, having Princess and the Frog be based on blacks in the South made the movie bomb and tanked the entire traditional animation industry (which I will never forgive). They know blacks don't sell on their own so they have to insert them into white people stories.

>All artwork I've ever seen is red headed
Because its artwork of the Disney movie? Are you retarded?
>Where did you read that?
In school, we read a lot of H.C Andersen stuff.
>And why are you projecting anger so much lol?
What? where do you think my post was conveying anger?

Redheads are one of the world's smallest minority groups, yet the diversity obsessed media seems so hellbent on erasing their very existence. Blacks are already way too overrepresented in movies and yet seemingly every redheaded character is being replaced by one.

Mermaids don't get exposed to sunlight so why will they have a darker pigmentation

Kristen Bell

the only thing im gonna cast is a bullet for the executive responsible for "live action" cgi remakes of classic animation.

happy 4th of july btw ameribros

Attached: 2itlv8m.gif (240x134, 410K)

Attached: 05512388-10CA-4C22-AA5D-8D80AACCA03E.jpg (1079x1440, 232K)

2D animation was already dead. PATF was the first 2D animated movie at that point in 9 years.

Disney had already announced it was going to be their last hand drawn film before it was released.

dumbest post on Yea Forums right now

Bruh it's a fucking mermaid

is that her on the right in wreck it ralph or some shit? why does she look so bad

>being black is integral to her character
I never saw this one, so I assume the story is
>princess kisses frog and he turns into a man
>frog gets her pregnant
>frog leaves, never to be seen again

They were considering bringing it back, willing to bet on its success. Had it made money we would've had one traditionally animated movie a year.

>white character
"Uh sweetie their whiteness isn't an integral part of the character"
>black character
"THEIR BLACKNESS IS AN INTEGRAL CHARACTER TRAIT YOU INCEL HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST WHITEWASHING THEM!"

You fags are so transparent. You just hate white people and want to see less of them. Just admit it.

Attached: 6_9PP7SB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Leslie Jones because she is a strong independent woman.

If people don't understand that at this point, I don't know what to tell them.

The Princess and the Frog Is a German fairy tale. And once again a White female with red hair. What do (((they))) have against Redheads? Why turn the character black? Pic related is the cartoon for the Princess and the Frog

Attached: GmimmTheFrogPrince.gif (218x323, 68K)

lol white fragility is real
dont @ me monkaS