Are Korean TV shows going to become garbage now that Netflix is involved the best thing about KTV was 1 season and you...

Are Korean TV shows going to become garbage now that Netflix is involved the best thing about KTV was 1 season and you have a full story and 0 lgb and blaks

Attached: download.jpg (224x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:BBC_poll,_Most_important_defining_criteria_of_self-identity,_2016.png#mw-jump-to-license
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>netflix
Kill yourself op

>South Korea

How are they so good at genre cinema/show?

Korea has great cinema in general I just hope they ignore the US brain cancer that is hollywood

Yes Netflix is garbage pandering to black's

I cant believe this show only has 6 episodes

This show was the absolute epitome of mediocrity and had every typical netflix flaw.
It's poorly acted, poorly directed, the story is flawed, it's a horror series which isn't scary, it's melodramatic, everything looks like a newly constructed set and the art direction is absolutely terrible.

You retarded shitcunts can't recognise quality at all. All you care about is crying about your identity politics nonsense.

Attached: mcdonalds_ns.webm (640x800, 2.67M)

what a beautiful country america is

Yes everything becomes terrible when Americans are involved did you think this is how real Korean TV is?

Everything i've ever heard about Korean tv is that it's largely extremely melodramatic soap operas and abject garbage variety shows. If there was a genuinely great Korean drama series, I just assume that it would have been distributed in the west and I would have heard of it. I'd be extremely surpirsed if they have anything to even vaguely hold a candle to the large canon of great American tv shows.

Korean film on the other hand does have some greats. I watched a Lee Chan Dong film (the guy who dir Burning) last night 'Secret Sunshine' and thought it was brilliant.

Why do i even bother with you dumbcunts though honestly.

Yea Forums has horrible taste user, they get mad over children's cartoons daily. That is what they focus on; they attribute everything that isn't super hero films as Kino. Its cancer and it's why I avoid this board.

I'll be honest with you user, there's very little chance of korea escaping the multicultural nightmare. They are huge US-loving drones, everything they do is hoping US notice them.
Their entire modern culture revolves about being as western as possible. Fried chicken & Beer is pretty much their national dish at this point.
They have some good writers, actors, directors, but all that shit is going to fly out the window whenever they can get good boy points from daddy US.

I'd say just enjoy it as it lasts, but be aware it's not gonna last.

Attached: uncle safari.jpg (1280x720, 313K)

go watch real Korean horror movie. this shit is so bland it's like watching american show acted by Korean. the clothing, language and location is the only thing Korean about it.

Haven't seen that show but KTV is completely different from korean cinema in exactly those point. Incredibly over-acted and melodramatic to the point it's funny.
But that's what's so entertaining about them. The absolute lack of subtlety and giving a shit. And usually there's like 100 twists per season so you're never bored.

>100 twists per season

Why are they so obsessed with plot twists?

I don't know but I hope they never stop.
- plot twists
- revenge
- love triangle where every party secretly knew each other when they were 8 years old but forgot about it
Absolute necessity for kdramas

Holy shit. Did you live in Korea for years? or are you Korean-American?

I really like kdramas. Never watched the Netflix produced trash, but it's something to watch with my girlfriend, and I'd much rather her watch that than american brain wash television

No its just my uneducated, flawed and biased opinion from watching a lot of kmedia. And also I went there 3 weeks once.

>there's very little chance of korea escaping the multicultural nightmare
nigga they're like the most racist people in the world after indians. the population is dropping fast yet they haven't imported much outsiders compare to the west. they're national identity is based on blood. they probably one of the few with japan(which is also heavily influenced by us) that will always reject multiculturalism

South Korea birthrate in 2018:

Its nightmare too.

I hope you're right but I don't think so. They're not chinese, they're not japanese. They are the ones who absolutely love hollywood shit right now. They are the ones creating fashion in asia (literally just western brands), they are the ones holding asia's Oscars equivalent and making americanized mixup movies (snow-piercer, and that other one). And if you went there you'd be shocked how everything screams "we want to be western".

As far as being racist as fuck, again I hope you're right, but I've never really experienced this. Even in media, they don't really shit on mongols, russians, chinese or japs.

>Just a normal day in America

Kingdom is pretty good. Hats need to make a comeback.

Were all those real hats tho? Some seemed too fashionable or modern for the era

>They're not chinese, they're not japanese. They are the ones who absolutely love hollywood shit right now
except they do. plus china does accept some form of multiculturalism because they have many different ethnic groups.

>commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:BBC_poll,_Most_important_defining_criteria_of_self-identity,_2016.png#mw-jump-to-license

>In a 2010–2014 World Values Survey, 44.2% of South Koreans reported they would not want a foreigner as a neighbor.[3][4]

Korean TV has been trash since about 2009 with disgusting non-Seoul peasant dialects and actors and 'idols' that have the training of Japanese actors (shit and autistic)

All the Koreans I know even in super multiculti Bay Area are racist as fuck. They openly call niggers niggers, and while their women are okay with dating whites I've NEVER seen a korean girl with a black or a mexican.

Its real but its fashionized

Attached: Hat.png (574x460, 258K)

China is only the biggest due to their sheer size. As for that comment about neighbours, yeah I'm French and everybody I know says the same thing. Yet the cities are full of niggers.
Well I hope you're right.

Attached: hat2.png (975x522, 1018K)

im curious. are the smaller towns in france still white or are they starting to get more colours?

about 20% arab even in the middle of nowhere
we fund these people they make families of 14 on our tax money