So why is Yea Forums upset about a negro playing Ariel but not a White playing an Asian?

So why is Yea Forums upset about a negro playing Ariel but not a White playing an Asian?

Could it just be that you guys are racist against non-Whites?

Attached: file.png (798x420, 374K)

We were

Plenty of people here bitched about this casting, dumbass.

No one supported the casting of Scarjo or the making of anime live action adaptations which is why the movie failed both east and west

>Could it just be that you guys are racist against non-Whites?

No i love all shades of asians i just hate niggers

ScarJo at least reasonably looked the part since the Major wasn't exactly drawn to be Japanese looking

Attached: d1a58beffd0a2e1f0247c51c95319871.jpg (1440x900, 124K)

Japs actually liked the choice.

Nice try op. There are no threads on this movie because it came out a couple years ago. You thought you could just shoehorn that in there though didn't you.

I don't even watch movies with female protagonists.

Jews aren’t white moshe

I want to lick Scarlett Johansson's armpits

people were upset but also we are racist. so youre right but also wrong

Nice try schlomo but Johannsom is a Jewess and since Jews aren't White, I suggest you take it up with them. Now fuck off back to r/movies, fag.

Have sex you thirsty fat fuck

>Japs actually liked the choice.
Because Scarjo is well known over there doing advertisements for foreign companies.

Based, no one with taste does

because the stormweinees are using this place as the latest field for grooming impressionable young men alienated by capitalism and telling them not to blame the rich and the 0.1% living in luxury, but to direct their anger towards people with a darker skin tone than them.

Attached: DBso6jhW0AAMpZt.jpg (434x300, 31K)

Seemen Sippers 5 was kino

Based

Cringe

Attached: 1521404465221.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

because in the end the jew robot had an Asian brain all along

Absolutely epic,
and

Upvoted

It’s not the capitalists who take my money every paycheck it’s the govt. Now go dilate tranny.

Because kusanagi didn’t have an Asian body, only her mind/ghost was

Because the character looks white.

The rich dont make my life hell its self hating white kids who do

Imagine thinking you're woke but refuse to mention the 1 percent fat cats that you hate that inflate the money supply drive foreign wars.and generally make life a living hell, happen to be Jewish. How embarrassing.

Major wasn't Asian, you stupid fucking nigger.
Her ghost was an Asian girl, but her shell was made white.
You're mad because a fictional company in a science-fiction movie took an Asian girl's brain and gave her a mechanical body that resembles a white girl's body.
Get fucked.

Arguably the man is the protagonist, he provided the semen. Roasties eternally btfo.

i loved when lefties pretended to care about anime just so they could get upset about the casting.

or when they cried about the netflix death note shit casting a white kid but didnt say shit about L being casted as a nigger

just admit you are a self hating faggot and kill yourself (one less white in the world!)

she's a jew not white

>It’s not the capitalists who take my money every paycheck

it literally is.

State and Capital ar increasingly in cahoots too. Public private partnerships (think charter schools) are increasing, which is just another way for rich to get richer and poor to stay poor.

>t.

Attached: 1549544853863.jpg (577x608, 55K)

Have you seen the live action movie? A major plot point in it is that the Major is an asian activist who was kidnapped by a megacorporation, who put her brain into a white-looking cyborg body and supressed her memories with medication.

>t. retard with face blindness

>white
Jewish people sometimes identify as non white
>Asian
She’s playing a robot of no race you manipulative cunt

Leftards supposedly hate race erasure yet you all support the erasure of white characters, so look in the fucking mirror to see what a racist piece of shit looks like

Yes we hate black people.

Too bad we don't live in a communist country where the government "redistributes" all 10 slices then sends everyone to the gulag.

>State and Capital ar increasingly in cahoots
>increasingly
The secret of capitalism is that there is no free market, capitalists actively desire a state that uses public resources to their benefit.

You really need a helicopter ride

And both are run by Jews. The Federal reserve is a kosher institution, yet you refuse to acknowledge that yet blame Whites with far less evidence supporting that conclusion. You must be a Jew yourself.

It literally isn’t you dumb faggot. I pay taxes to the govt not corporations. How delusional are you? And Charter schools are beneficial so try again with that one.

>A major plot point in it is that the Major is an asian activist who was kidnapped by a megacorporation, who put her brain into a white-looking cyborg body and supressed her memories with medication.

the writing was so terrible jesus christ why even bother getting the IP when you just gonna make up crap

because asians are white

next question

Lots of people bitched about that decision you disingenuous piece of shit.

Attached: 1405128227542.gif (320x240, 170K)

I also remember people bitching about the white cast in Death Note but not the black guy.

Can you just admit you hate white people?

Attached: marxtweet.jpg (545x767, 60K)

The whole theming of GITS is that the mind or 'ghost' is completely seperated from the body and a lot of the ideas explored in it revolve around ego and what it means to be "you". Bc major's body is entirely cybernetic it doesn't really matter what race her face looks like since it's robot anyway only her character matters. Unlike Ariel who's established flesh and blood is pale and ginger

cuk

Attached: ceo.png (650x462, 93K)

based scar jo

We are

You get over it when you watch it. The jap posters for this movie make scarjo look like a man. Not sure if that was intentional.

Yea Forums was upset about this

>blames the rich for every evil in the world
>thinks climate change will be irreversible in 12 years
>bitches about it on Yea Forums and disc
Almost like you people dont even buy it yourself

>implying that someone who sweeps floors should be paid the same as a ceo
Lol
Why should workers get equal benefit of productivity? Workers are easily replaceable. Business owners aren’t

>t.tranny
Pic related, it's you

Attached: 1551896286892.png (1080x1920, 1.18M)

there was a shitstorm over it newfaggot

Lol this is a terrible example you absolute newfag.

>he thinks capitalism is zero sum
Rich get richer = poor get poorer does not follow under any line of reasoning

They dont. Its an earth cult that worships Gaia but even paganism is losing momentum these days

>white

>what is an ever expanding workforce justifying a total decoupling of wages and productivity.

You did this to yourself with your retarded immigration policies

I'm more curious if the same people who were against this are supportive of the Ariel casting.

Japanese draw their characters to look white. So there's nothing to complain about

Attached: ai2.jpg (584x387, 21K)

it's literally what's happening though

Attached: inequality.jpg (1400x788, 171K)

Scarjo is a jew

dont worry, goy. It will trickle down eventually

We do, we rail on the jews every day. And did you know that despite being 3% of the american people they are 40% of all billionaires. We so called "racists" do more for the distribution of wealth than all the modern day commies today. Hell they are the ones fighting for the rights of multinationals....

And? If your boss makes 250 an hour and you make 50 an hour you arent getting poorer just cause he now makes 255 an hour whilst you make 50 still.... capitalism is not zero sum

she might not be asian but she looks just like the character. Either anime directors are fucking up or I cant see shit. Cause 90% of anime chars looks white to me.

Being this retarded

Attached: anti-semitic-leftist-comic1.png (1000x500, 54K)

>If your boss makes 250 an hour and you make 50 an hour you arent getting poorer just cause he now makes 255 an hour whilst you make 50 still
you literally are because of inflation

>We so called "racists" do more for the distribution of wealth than all the modern day commies today.

AHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAH!

racism is the reason Porky is laughing his way to the bank, it's always been a distraction from real issues.

Attached: trickledown.jpg (625x418, 73K)

>look white

Wrong.

Attached: 1491460757152.jpg (800x807, 262K)

>you are because of this thing UNRELATED TO THE RICH GETTING RICHER
Thanks for proving my point you utter fucking mongoloid

Anime always confused me with this. Characters races always seem very ambiguous due to the way the faces are drawn and the choices of hair/eye color. Would casting a western actor as Naruto, for example, count as whitewashing?

Attached: c9yvbleju7431.png (1080x1207, 289K)

What's funny is that capitalists have recently been using this smear to try and shut down anti capitalist discussions

Attached: anticapitalismisantisemitism3.png (1422x1132, 707K)

yes. Goku better be an asain too even though he's an alien

>poor spending and saving habits means we are getting poorer as a result of other people getting richer

fpbp
but the Japanese were okay with it. I read an article where some were actually relieved because if they had casted a Japanese woman, she would've been a soulless popstar

>Anime always confused me with this. Characters races always seem very ambiguous due to the way the faces are drawn and the choices of hair/eye color
Just read their names.

SHES A JEW
NOT WHITE

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE