He's a fine actor, you guys are disgusting

He's a fine actor, you guys are disgusting.

Attached: 1560370583415.jpg (236x314, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jylMD3-wcjo
imgur.com/a/lykUaTy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does this guys face keep appearing in here? Who is he?

Peter Dinklage, Emmy award winning actor.

Everyday before I go to bed, I think about how bad I want to kill Warwick Davis. I think about kidnapping his daughter and sending a video of me raping her over and over, making her say degrading things. Imagine the sheer shock Warwick would experience. After a while she would get so hooked on my normal sized 5" cock, it's the only thing she could think about. Midge cock doesn't compare at all to her. After a while I'd offer Warwick to come visit me and exchange himself for his daughter. He'd come by and see his naked daughter covered in loads of my cum begging for more normal sized cock. The sight of her midge father would disgust her. Next I would knock Warwick out with a gentle kick to his head and see his disproportionate little body fall to the ground. He'd wake up and feel strangely nice, only to find out I made his daughter suck his small midge cock. His screams of calling me a sick human being don't bother me. While his daughter is sucking him of I shoot her in the back of her head with my S&W 500 .50 Cal. I order him to fuck the dead little body of his daughter for an hour in exchange for his freedom. When he's done I say he's free to go, right before he gets to my front door I run to him at mach 20 speed in my steel capped toe boots and kick him with the power of a adequate horse. Hearing his pathetic skull crack makes me indescribably horny. Never would we hear of him again. That would be great.

It’s the face of the guy who’s going to shut this place down. Remember it.

he's a small guy

midge

Willow Ufgood
He's a fookin' peck

imagine

all the people

kick, kidnap him and his daughter or starve, Yea Forums?

based little guy. i'm finally free

Would love to swing a 9-iron and make solid contact with his glass midge chin

He's a beautiful person and damn fine actor.

I would sodomize him and then fill his rectum full of cheese and nuts, after filling them with my own nuts, of course, and lure rodents, gerbils, rats, etc into his gaping shithole, his arms and legs bound and spread open, his mouth gagged until the rodents push the ball gag out with a *plop* and crawl in and out from one end to the other.

Then I would put candles inside and make him a light fixture to rest above my fireplace, his wife a stuffed rug on the floor of my parlor, and make his children walk around with bowls glued to the top of their heads with random food goods and drinks for my guests to reach for while we discuss science and literature

I'd bludgeon Warwick with the son, mainly cause it would kill the son before him and Warwick would cry and scream in anguish. He'd probably rush me. Trying to take down the monster that beat him bloody and slaughtered his vile son. I would laugh. Laugh so evilly that the logic triumphs over the rage and he realises how hopeless it is take down a great lumbering brute like me. When I finally see this realisation dawn on him and hopelessness touch his eyes, I shall treat him to a very wicked smirk and saunter over to his daughter, who is grieving over the remains of her halfing (or quarterling) mutant of a brother. I shall grab her by the angles. She lets out a shriek of terror. Warwick rushes me again but I just kick him in the jaw and send him flying, and, of course, reduce his jaw to a mangled ruin of blood and broken bone. I stand of him with his daughter squirming, laugh maliciously once more for posterity's sake, raise his daughter high, and slam her down onto her vile sire again and again and again and finally end that goblin's worthless life.

While visiting another country for a week, I came across a device. The natives had assembled a dastardly fly trap out of a plastic bag and bait. Bloated with insects and the stench of rot, the bag dangled from a tree branch. Near the bottom, there was nothing more than black sludge, but as one's eye followed up, there were more defined fly corpses, a layer of squirming maggots, and finally, a layer of buzzing, live flies. As I pondered the life cycle of this trap, I began to smile, picturing Warwick Davis as a maggot in this hellish ecosystem. First, I'd need to get a trash bag and bait it with a little morsel of cheese to tempt him in. Maybe set up a ladder so he could reach it. Like all the flies drawn by sugar water, he'd fall in the sack and be unable to escape the one-way opening. Then, I'd wait. Naturally, the little sliver of a man would struggle at first, but the durability of my trash bag would thwart the punches from his drumstick-sized arms. After a few days, his feces and sweat from being left in the trap would draw in even more flies, and the real fun would begin. Left to starve, he would begin eating the buzzing swarm around him, which in turn, would be feasting on his shit and the corpses of previous generations of flies. Eventually, there would be too much even for his greedy little jaws, and he'd begin to sink in a layer of liquid filth. The layer of maggots sustained on that would probably start burrowing into his skin, while the buzzing storm of flies would torment him. Any screams from him would be quieted by a stray fly going down his gullet and choking him. Eventually, the midget would start to blend in with his surroundings, his skin stained black from the thousands of bodies, his flesh rotting away and his stocky but tiny chest becoming a home for more flies attracted to the pestilence in the bag. By eating from the pile of goop building up to his neck, he showed himself as the little maggot he is, writhing in and sustained by death.

No I'm not

he's a repulsive insult to nature and a shallow little man with too many complexes who loves to play victim

FAKKIN MIDGE CUNT

IRL footage of Warwick Davis threatening Yea Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=jylMD3-wcjo

That Time Bandit. Eh travels through time to steal shit and doesn't afraid of anything, 'specially not Yea Forums

I would raise an Alsatian and breed it to only fuck midgets. All day and night I would prep it and seduce it with midgets. I would train it so often that the sight of a single midge would make it rock hard. That's when I kidnap Warwick, throw a black bag over his head and bungle him into my car glove compartment. After a few days he will wake up in a warehouse in darkness. I shine a bright light at him, blinding his vision. I taunt him with curses and cruel barbs. He hisses and recoils each time the light gets overbearing on his sight. He screams "WHAT DO YOU WANT??" That's when the lights go off and darkness resumes. Then suddenly a spotlight shines on my Alsatian. He's tied to a leash and is desperately pining towards Warwick's direction. The midge's face turns to horror. I release my hound and he darts after the tiny little creature. Warwick turns to run but his wimpy little legs buckle and he trips. His head turns to look behind him but it's too late. My sex deprived rape monster german shepherd is already on top of him

test

You'd be like some sort of massive Dark Souls boss to Warwick. Even if you was like 5'6.

Attached: WarwickVsRicky.webm (640x360, 2.4M)

Reckon it's Ricky making these threads? I like to think so

Or Simon from the yogscast. He made a video where Warwick was showing off some shitty mobile game about himself and Simon kept asking if you could kill him, and listed numerous ways he'd like to do so.
When Warwick gave him the game to play with, he kept abusing the little Warwick avatar.

>Strolling around Venice Beach
>Out of nowhere a tiny person on a skateboard nearly crashes into me
>Oh shit it's Wee Man
>He apologizes for the fright, insists I take his skateboard as recompense
>Turns out the skateboard is signed by the entire Jackass crew and is a limited edition Supreme design
>Spend a lovely day with Wee Man talking about life, buying matching suits and taking selfies as if we were in the film Twins

Attached: Jason-wee-man-acuna-175398l.jpg (318x400, 9K)

POST THE CRIME DETECTIVE SCRIPT

Can someone send it to him on his podcast? He would be outraged at first, but you just know he'd start chuckling after it just keeps going and going.

imgur.com/a/lykUaTy

i'll dribble it then shoot for a 3 points