Why didnt he just say he wasnt the murderer?

why didnt he just say he wasnt the murderer?
that would of saved so much time and money

Attached: Making-A-Murderer-Brendan-Dassey-920x584.jpg (920x584, 58K)

Attached: 1562241834761.jpg (542x315, 61K)

>netflix shill
Hide

This nigga has so many wrestlemanias to catch up on

dude has an IQ of like 73 if I remember right and a verbal IQ of only 69.

to put this into perspective, the US military does not accept anyone with an IQ below 85. Koko the gorilla, a gorilla who could understand more than 2000 words, was estimated to have an IQ of between 75 and 95, more than this fucking oaf. at one point in the documentary he tells his mother on the phone that lawyers/investigators, etc told him his statements were "inconsistent" and he asks what that means, she replies she doesnt know. Why on earth he was tried and convicted as a functioning adult while in reality being a semi-retarded minor is entirely beyond me.

He had info the police didn't. He told them to go the garage. And he told his girl cousin about doing it before the police ever got to him.

The entire family was fucked up, and even if it wasn't Steve or Brendan, it was one of their interchangeable siblings.

The fact is, most of these wrongfully-convicted people didn't just wind up there for no reason. They always were already doing something borderline criminal anyway. It sucks, but they have themselves to blame as much as "the system".

His cousin said she made it up. Probably because she is just as stupid and wanted attention. He told them to go to the garage after they kept pressing him because despite his gory story of stabbing her in the stomach and cutting her throat while chained to the bed, not a single drop of her blood was found anywhere in that trailer -- so they go to the retarded kid. And he says uhhh idk check the garage. Because that's the only other building nearby aside from his own house lol

Not a single drop of her blood found in the garage either. You're telling me these people who unironically have lower intelligence than mountain gorillas were able to systematically erase any trace of DNA evidence in both the trailer and the garage? Give me a break. Maybe his uncle did do it, but this little retard didn't have anything to do with it.

There was a big bleach spot right where he said he cleaned the blood up with bleach.

Imagine being killed by a tard

Source? Either way it's a garage dude, bleach could have been there for any reason. Not to mention the amount of high velocity blood spatter from 11 gunshot wounds which would have dusted literally every fucking object in that garage. Plus they drilled up the concrete with a jackhammer and tested all of it. You're telling me this dumbass and his retarded uncle somehow scrubbed down the inside of a fissure with bleach and the interior of porous concrete with bleach? It's just too far fetched and silly. None of the kids story adds up, he changed it 15 times, he flip flopped back and forth between stories which makes none of them credible and he's a fucking 17 year old mouth breathing imbecile who reads at a 4th grade level and takes special ed classes which makes all of his wildly differing confessions elicited via prolonged interrogations without a guardian or lawyer present entirely inadmissible as far as any reasonable individual should be concerned.

>What kind of tattoo did she have Brendan?
>...She didn't have any tattoos

She didn't. If he was just repeating what they were suggesting, he would have said "I don't know/remember" or tried to make a false one up. Instead, he gives a positive, correct answer.

The cops acted very improperly, and he probably should get a new trial, but if you sit through the whole thing, he gives away tiny details like that before they do a number of times.

>reads at a 4th grade level
He reads James Patterson, evidently.

99% of people dont have tattoos

I don't believe that number for one gaddamn second.

or he literally could have just guessed and probably been right lol

>t. painted freak

He was assessed by professionals as reading at a 4th grade level. He can read James Patterson, it will probably just take him 50 times longer than one of his peers.

If they knew already that she didn't have tattoos, why did they ask him about a tattoo? ESPECIALLY if they were coaching him to confess. They want him to say the right answer, right?

Yeah, and he wouldn't understand it. He doesn't know what inconsistent means. He has no concept. He's basically a smart dog.

Good post. If she was murdered by Avery it was outside somewhere and then she was put in the burn bucket after being dismembered probably. This moron had nothing to do with it.

I mean I think it's bit silly that you're nitpicking over this one circumstantial thing when they literally feed him much more compelling evidence like the fact that she was shot in the head, the fact that his lawyer's investigator literally tells him exactly what to draw and where "why don't you draw you stabbing her here". In what universe is that admissible? On the grounds that he said she didn't have any tattoos which, even if 175 million people in America had tattoos, he would still have a 50/50 chance of answering correctly? Give me a break dude.

Cousin isn't gender specific.