You're American

>You're American
>No sir, I' m from Kentucky
okay what the hell? i just looked it up and kentucky is actually in america
how did such a mistake get through post-production?

Attached: dasda.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

People from Kentucky are also retarded, so they missed it

Southerners don’t like to be associated with yankees

Fuck you.

Florence represent

>americans dont even know they live in america
lmao

By this point in time, America has probably devolved into a multiculti shithole, and Kentucky is the last bastion of white culture.

>reminding me that Bill Paxton is dead

thanks OP, fucking faggot

Kentucky is not a southern state

Southern is a mindset, not a geographical attribute.

3rd grade education is not a "mindset"

Around 5 years eh?

A bit like how Australia is considered Western, even though it is further east than Japan.

I bet you don't think Missouri is part of Greater Dixie either.

Cool it with the ableist remarks

This would have only made sense if he said he was from Texas.

OI MATE I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR SUIT

Attached: 1411187244782.webm (1916x796, 2.96M)

as someone born and raised in the west coast, real southerners are humble and strong people who are generally very polite even towards shit they don't understand. problem is the majority of us burgers are just awful people to begin with, and bad impressions always stick around more. do racists and idiots exist in the south? undoubtedly but they aren't even half all awful stupid people

An unearned elitist attitude and dismissively stereotyping an entire region is not "educated"

Attached: 1560260412831.png (959x559, 689K)

Attached: 1555387903769.jpg (425x286, 34K)

I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul...
And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport... remember what REAL men play

or maybe it's just super far west

more like tencucky lol

fucking lol