What happened to Disney? Wasn't Walt redpilled on many fronts...

What happened to Disney? Wasn't Walt redpilled on many fronts? Why is his company so cucked and riddled with white guilt nowadays?

Attached: Walt-Disney-logo.png (1500x1000, 66K)

>Wasn't Walt redpilled on many fronts?
That's mostly a meme, Walt was basically the quintessential capitalist and didn't give a fuck as long as product made money

he made Fantasia, Pinnochio, and Bambi. He was more based than any modern filmmaker
>I know nothing about Walt
the post

So was Ford

Walt wasn't redpilled, he was just a product of his time. The only thing he ever cared about was money.

If you can find me a source about Walt being a Nazi that isn't some shit bowdraw about how he didn't personally condemn the NSDAP or some stupid shit about Song of the South I'm all ears

if you actually read about his life and aren’t talking out of your ass you’ll know that most of his films he made at a loss and was constantly putting the company at risk of closing for the sake of artistic ambition. His brother the money guy constantly had to save his ass.He didn’t make consistent profits until after Disneyland. He was more an enfant terrible than a capitalist.

There is a book in Main public library in Houston, Texas. This book is called My little secret and it contains the information you want, I do not have the liberty to tell you more

Jews

Holy fuck, I did follow that journey years ago, and what you will discover is indeed uncanny. But this secrets is given to those who accept to be bounded by it, so I can not tell more about it. One piece of advice : book yourself on the next flight to Houston

>Wasn't Walt redpilled on many fronts?
Not really. Not ideologically so at least.
And about what appened, jews run the company now. Simple as that.

Grow up

Remember when Disney actually made real movies? I memba.

Says the zoomer

Everything a leftist touches turns to shit

Jews are petty and hold lifelong grudges. Knowing Disney's reputation as an antisemite, it makes sense that they would purposely destroy, debase and subvert his empire once they acquired it. Look at what they've done to Germany. Etc.

Bob Igar has been trying to shift the companies focus to mellenial progress while still trying to keep the appearance of being family friendly. My Uncle says he is also an ideologue and I don’t think he cares about the companies past as seen by him gutting 2D after Princess and The Frog under performed.

>nigger princess flops
It must have been because of traditional animation
>frozen, aka double white princesses the movie, does great
Total fluke, keep killing animation

Fucking Jews, man

> mad at the black princess movie
> the whit princess movie with lesbian undertones is okay
I think they know what they are doing, you got to sneak that agenda to the masses somehow

Eisner or Katzenberg were jews and they did great movies during the Disney renaissance. The problem today is mediocrity, greed, and a violent political climate mixed with social media paranoia, which makes taking REAL artistic risks hugely dangerous.

>Walt was basically the quintessential capitalist and didn't give a fuck as long as product made money
that's more or less what's going on today. Europeans and white Americans make up only about 10% of the World population. Corporatists at the highest levels don't give a shit about cultural issues, they care about broadening their audience. What happens as a result is that whites are pushed out because they're not the priority anymore; hating whites is accepted for the same reason. I'm no commie, but if you don't understand the corporate piece of the puzzle you'll be hard pressed to understand what's really going on. Corporations are swallowing cultures and nations. That includes the cultural icons you held dear.

>Walt was basically the quintessential capitalist and didn't give a fuck as long as product made money

This is only half true. Walt cared deeply about traditional animation. He hated the fact that 101 Dalmatians used new methods to speed up the process even though it made the movie more profitable by allowing them to create more quickly. The lines weren't as crisp as the traditional method he knew and loved

Exactly. Walt was not a crazy capitalist. In fact, his brother was the one handling the finances of the corporation because Walt didn't care much about money and he was a perfectionist. He hired Dalí to make a surrealist animated movie, for God's sake. The very same concept of Fantasia, it's something a greedy capitalist would have never done for being too risky and unmarketable.