WE

WE

Attached: 133A1DFF-63CB-46B2-8342-FCEE4C6948DD.jpg (970x546, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/mark-hemingway/terrorist-anders-breivik-now-claims-he-lied-about-pro-israel-views-to-diguise-nazi-beliefs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WUZ

russian psyop thread

FISH

Attached: russia proofs 15.png (944x948, 37K)

>those eyes
Is she anya's lost black sister

Attached: 200w.gif (200x296, 1.84M)

drumpf still being popular despite not having delivered in any way is proof

WE
CANTS
SWIM
SENPAI

Black Fish Kino coming through

WE
WUZ
RACIST
INCELS

>democrats do nothing but shill for foreigners and fags
>WHY IS BLUMPF STILL POPULAR?

Attached: 1511394580572.png (403x448, 53K)

>something something radicalize impressionable losers using confirmation bias something something thread

Attached: 1548530282618.png (763x420, 54K)

>mfw all mermaids and triton will be black along with salamander-eyes girl
>mfw awkwafina is in it
>mfw Melissa McCarthy is Ursula

Why renew an ip just to tarnish its value?

Less ye be a cunt. Here's the future.

Attached: 1532531846585.jpg (635x1055, 76K)

and your part on this is also calculated, you will never be able to de radicalize a single soul in your country.

>dems do something I don't like
>thus this random ass hole should of course be president
Way to wash your hands of responsibility.

What did the audition process look like?

American media needs to be banned

>a miniscule part of the female body has less nerve endings than an entire adult man
10 TRILLION IQ GALAXY BRAIN POST

>lets pick the ugliest most crackwhore looking black people we can find

That's literally the logic behind every Democrat candidate's campaign

>responsibility
>on a lebanese ghost hunting forum

Attached: 1560490543768.jpg (800x664, 94K)

WE
WUZ
FISHIES

like a synagogue

better do it like the brown man and cut that shit off

>>thus this random ass hole should of course be president

random asshole who said some real shit that connected with most people and instead of addressing it you make fun of it and alienate the working class

The random asshole is the only one campaigning for actual citizens of the country he's president of.

>A black girl leaving her family and kingdom to get bleached by a white man

Nigga they cast a black girl as fucking Ariel. I ain't gotta say shit all more.

yeah , I never understood it , it was a good movie when I watched it as a kid. if they want to remake it with a bunch of C grade actors let them . I wish they had the balls to do the original tale , where it felt like knives were going through her feet when she walks and its not a happy ending

>it was a good movie when I was a kid i guess
>dude the original was so fucked up lol
Are you a girl? I wanted to fuck ariel and everyone of her bitchy fish sisters before I knew what fucking was and the little mermaid TV show on the disney channel was amazing for like 7 year old me.
>kids now have this creatura as the little mermaid
YIKES

uh....ok?

TRIGGERED INCEL FREAKS

Attached: poldebatetactics.jpg (750x810, 45K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Is she gonna look like an actual fish?

Her eyes are so fucking far apart she nearly has one on each side of her head

G I N G E R
N I G G E R

>Aladdin - brown main characters are cast correctly
>Little Mermaid - white main character is blacked

hmmmmmm....................

They told all the redheads to go home first.

Girl confirmed.

Why would they cast an Ariel that can't swim?

Black twitter is full of people saying
>you didn't care when white people played non-white roles, yass qween slay
or in other words
>we're angry when you do it, but its good when we do it, btw you can't be racist to whites probably

I'm married to a girl with luxurious red hair and was getting head in middle school BECAUSE I wanted to fuck the little mermaid. What are you going to have sex with zoomer? A linebacker sheboon?

I hope the entire cast is black and brown then maybe normies will realize something is off

Attached: breivik_smile.gif (224x199, 557K)

seriously tho what black character was ''whitewashed''

imagine being a fucking fed in 2019, shitposting on the 4th of July
end yourself faggot

Brievik is literally a zionist freemason and its not even a secret. Whether killing a bunch of teenage communists in training was bad is debatable, but your reply to that guy's post doesn't actually make sense.

Niggers can’t even swim

insecure white people:
WE BE TRIGGERED AND SHIT
guys stop acting like fragile bitches. if you don't agree just completely ignore and boycott to make it flop

after my operation with the wonderful Dr. Goldstien. I finally will be

Attached: Maphrobot-02.gif (400x226, 462K)

>he denies the fact Russia and China are probably fueling social conflict in any way possible
Just think about it. Why wouldn't they? The freedom of the West is also its weakness. You KNOW you'd be doing this as well.

>black
>water
lmao

What's wrong with red heads?

Okay autist

>Aladdin
>cast correctly

That movie wasn’t cast correctly either. Jasmine is half white half Indian. None of these live action Disney movies are accurate.

The controversy and free publicity that casting a nigger brings is at least 50% of the reason they keep doing this.

>just ignore the blatant propaganda
Yeah its worked so well. Remember when pic related happened and everyone had to pretend it wasn't actually HILARIOUSLY obvious 'what disney meant by this'? Like a fucking comedy sketch but you're not allowed to laugh. But now it keeps happening.

Attached: download (2).jpg (318x159, 5K)

This

Sorry you're an ignorant retard pal its okay most people are

Niggers ruining everything, as usual.

First annie now ariel, what does Hollywood have against red heads?

Tell me more about how Anders was a zionist, schizo.

It used to happen a fair amount, not usually with full blacks, but Native Americans and Arabs and shit, the excuse here could obviously be that the world wasn't as globalized back then so American film makers wouldn't easily be able to get a decent brown to play a brown role.

As for recent examples, there was that terrible Gods of Egypt movie from a couple years ago. Uh, I guess Liam Neeson as Ra's al Ghul in Batman Begins, an Irishman playing an Arab(?) but then I'm already going back more than a decade so idk. Can't think of anything that's a complete blackface equivalent like this though.

I really don't care about /pol/, I really don't care about lefties, about your stupid ass politics, I just wanna understand how anybody can find this Janet Jackson/Freddi Fish hybrid ass bitch attractive.

Yeah disney needs our racist incel advertisement on the neonazi site people who have even heard of are often afraid to even look at for the little mermaid, we should just stop talking about it

MUH VAGINA

yet you let such ridiculousness get under your skin. pathetic.
tell me how are black people in shitty movies going to affect you? are they going to erase white people or something? oh wait, let me guess.. you also need to "represented"? OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAH damn if this does really affect white people in any way, didn't know that white people were so fragile. maybe the whole "white genocide" thing is real and it is just natural selection so I don't see what the problem is.
btw, the media and Hollywood and Disney, haven't these things been Jewish for decades or perhaps even centuries? maybe all their characters should just be Jewish and you should go make your own Hollywood if you really need to "represented" that badly

niggriel

and just to add, you're probably a Russian or Chinese shill heaving up societal and political drama in the West or just a WN faking outrage to "accelerate" stuff so, idk why I waste my time with you

Okay?
weeklystandard.com/mark-hemingway/terrorist-anders-breivik-now-claims-he-lied-about-pro-israel-views-to-diguise-nazi-beliefs

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-105830_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 549K)

KANGZ