What happened to his face?

what happened to his face?

Attached: intro-1557927724.jpg (780x437, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://nymag.com/news/features/43892/&ved=2ahUKEwj26s2MspvjAhXKrJ4KHTSIDWcQFjALegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw3tMEMMp-IBC8ws_21IchpZ&cshid=1562247853063
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chantix

ate too much meat and its catching up to him.

came here to post this

I got prescribed Chantix in 09 and one day after starting it I just absolutely lost it. I was having lucid dreams after my second day on it. For no reason I started beating my gf while she was sitting on the couch watching tv. I grabbed her by the throat with my left hand and threw her on the ground and thats when I started punching her as hard as I could. I later found out that I broke her nose, fractured her jaw, knocked out a tooth and cracked another one, gave her a black eye, and several bruises all over her body. After about 1 1/2 minutes of beating her I stood up and came to my senses. I had blood on my knuckles from her nose and realized what I had done. She was on the ground sobbing and when I reached down to try to comfort her she recoiled and begged me to stop. I tried to explain to her that I had no idea why I did that but I just couldn't find the words to say. She looked me in the eyes with an expression I will never forget, pure fear. My heart was beating out of my chest and I started to panic. All I could do is say sorry over and over while trying to help her up but she jerked away from me every time i tried. She started screaming and crying hysterically I could barely make out what she was saying. She grabbed her cell phone and limped to her room where she locked the door and called 911. At that point I was still trying to process what happened and I just sat on the couch and zoned out until the police and an ambulance arrived 20 minutes later. The police officers who responded were really aggressive to me. They threw me on the ground and handcuffed me in a position that hurt both of my arms even though I was trying to cooperate with them. When they started asking questions I just stared at them and told them the truth, I had no idea why I snapped and beat her. I had never so much as yelled at her before that night. I got sentenced 6 years in prison but I only served 3. Didnt even think it was related to the chantix until after I got out.

Hannibal ate his head

Drug abuse

What the fuck?

A good lawyer could've gotten you off and got you paid.

sneed

Chantix is straight-up evil.
You should read this:
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://nymag.com/news/features/43892/&ved=2ahUKEwj26s2MspvjAhXKrJ4KHTSIDWcQFjALegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw3tMEMMp-IBC8ws_21IchpZ&cshid=1562247853063

gojiraface

Saline injections or something like that and heavy use of alcohol.

alcoholism and cigarettes

A timely reminder to just let yourself grow old.

tasty pasta

defying gravity

i watched goodfellas 20 times and don't remember this at all

He always was weird looking.

The accumulation of time.

Similar shit happened to me bro. Thought about suing but at this point I don't even care about the money, my life is pretty much ruined now.

Three years in jail for raising a roastie the right way. The absolute state of America.

You look nervous- it's the scars isn't it? Wanna know how I got them? I had a wife, beautiful like you. Who tells me I worry too much. Who says I need to smile more. Who gambles. And gets in deep with the sharks. One day they carve her face, and we've got no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again. I just want her to know I don't care about the scars. So I put a razor in my mouth and do this to myself... And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me...She leaves! See, now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling.

Attached: 1562246944766.jpg (780x437, 122K)

Fpbp

What the fuck kind of link is that

Same thing happened to me on Creatine.

>Do you want to know how I got these scars? My father was a smoker, and a fiend. And one night he goes off more asthmatic than usual. Mommy gets the Chantix to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says, "Why no cigarettes?" He comes at me with the Chantix, "Why no cigarettes?" He sticks it in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face!" And...Why no cigarettes?

He's 64, you fucking underage retards. Age catches up to most people, like it or not.

You're dumb if you think that's what people naturally look like when they age

nice ass baby!