July 4th movies

In honor of America's birthday, what are your favorite All-American movies?

Or American Revolution movies?

I like "The Patriot" and "Revolution" myself.

Attached: 1551537654485.jpg (736x873, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d9oXskuqZrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: poster.jpg (1240x1753, 365K)

Attached: Seething movie poster.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Armageddon
Independence Day
Rocky IV

Attached: USA.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

not one of them is remotely fuckable

but your gay ass is

The Patriot
Rocky IV
The Alamo
Air Force One

i don't want to fuck some man-faced square head. I prefer women with feminine features

american pie

Attached: 1539994284101.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

third left is cute

God, I love how we make people mad just by existing

Patton
Salt of the Earth (1954)
Fast & Furious Saga
James Benning´s California Trilogy
Pain & Gain
Devil´s Rejects
My darling Clementine
The Alamo
Green Berets
The Searchers
Prince of the City
Mr. Smitch goes to Washington

>1 chance at life
>not born as a college football star in the south
>will never get to fuck a southern college girl in the ass

lmao

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL

Attached: 1543636715279.jpg (840x473, 48K)

>will never get to fuck a southern college girl in the ass
There's still time. Just get rich and move to the South.

AMERICA GOD SHED HIS GRACE ON THEE

Attached: my wifes kids.jpg (600x800, 141K)

My 600 Pound Life

Independence Day.

no, yes, yes, yes, probably, yes, yes

why live?

Black Hawk Down
Live Free or Die Hard
Top Gun

No, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, no
Mostly good

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
— That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

>1 chance at life
>never fucks any hot girl
Many 5/10 girls asked me out in the past but I couldn't get myself to fuck them. I really have zero sexual attraction for the average roastie.
What do I need to do to attract more attractive hoes?

Dubs and I fuck the girl who rejected me this summer.

Vice is pretty good.

There's no way that smells good

Detroit Rock City
The Outsiders

and still you would lick every bit of it you degenerate

The Sandlot obviously

That’s the Seattle tax.

and nothing of value was lost. if you're willingly swigging the liquid jew, you should pay for it in more ways than one

Why are white girls like this now?

weak fathers

35 cans? that's still a pretty reasonable price to most places that are actually first world

For 12 cans? That is still a very reasonable price for my country standards.

They look like they ____ _____ ____

i'm highed, its 35 cans. That is incredibly cheap for my country standards. No wonder americans are so fat.

Dubs and I fuck a hot blonde chick this summer.

For me, it's Team America

Usually 12 cans of soda in america is like 5 bucks I think idk I only drink beer coffee and seltzer water

>Hot dogs and potato chips
That wouldn't taste nice. I get the whole theme of the ad, and subsequently the burger, is that it's a more is more kind of deal but that's just ruining what would've been a decent burger in the name of extravagance.

Isn't Seattle synonymous with suicide?

Fucking in the ass honestly is not good. Pussy is so much better. The sooner the ass meme dies the better.

You should have started with the 5/10s to gain experience and confidence. Then work your way up to the hot ones. It's like taking up a new sport - you need to start at the lower levels before you get a shot at the title.

La creatura muy fatal

Attached: 499935CB-4099-4842-A575-AB1D1A401B62.jpg (220x344, 35K)

whiter than you, muhammad

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: e1cbbf7fec57494b15362d7c1af44791.jpg (375x500, 46K)

UFC 204: Hendo drops an Hbomb on Bisping
youtu.be/d9oXskuqZrs

BY HOLLYWOOD'S LIGHT

Attached: 41bMaz15GZL._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 25K)

The future is mutt

Attached: 1AE7C1F1-5069-406E-A55E-F95A8D328A36.jpg (782x820, 160K)

Women are the perdition of human civilization

Yah for the last 2000 years

Have you ever been around women? It probably smells like a mix of flowers and coco butter and bullshit scents. If women walked around stinking like rotten pussy and armpits all day we would exhile them to the woods like we used to when they went on the rag you actual incel.

WHAT SO QUEERLY WE HAILED

Attached: PV0120.jpg (1242x1758, 142K)

kek

BY THE WHITE GUILTS LAST MEMEING

Attached: 12-years-a-slave-cinema-quad-movie-poster-(awards-2).jpg (700x535, 408K)

Any kinos with this aesthetic?

Attached: PC18-five-guys.jpg (1140x759, 83K)

>irrelevant thirdworlders spend their ENTIRE life obsessing about america thread #9876456786

Attached: 1466123145999.png (912x905, 1.23M)

>YUROPE IS BOOTIFUL

Attached: C8F21D73-7BA7-4E99-9202-460AEE2CEAA4.jpg (340x237, 14K)

i love this cope it feeds me

They've got those here in the UK now. The food's fucking disgusting.

FUTURE IS NORDIC, SIT DOWN MUTT

based and redpilled

Drums Along the Mohawk
Gettysburg
The Wind & The Lion
Patton
Red Dawn

Attached: image.jpg (887x617, 484K)

I love USA!

Attached: 1522636277248.jpg (799x1198, 446K)

the best American film

Attached: pNpOXpQI5GSUfiWypubYtMh9928.jpg (1280x1920, 508K)

I want these woman to bully me and tell me I have a small penis, and then step on it.
Just as a joke, of course!

They are all fine except the leftmost one. But yah yeah, we get it, only 10/10's for you, Chad

How about American Documentarys?

Attached: idiocracy.jpg (500x750, 100K)

I prefer ass. I like the squishiness of pooh.

based and femdompilled

>“I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.
>Abraham Lincoln

Attached: 1462059601171.png (720x644, 31K)

based

no. it's very weak-willed

Dios santisimo...

>lincoln gives them the vote
lol

>honest abe
Abe was full of shit you puritan faggot

Imagine the babies.

Pleb filter coming through

Attached: LongGrayLineLobby.jpg (950x746, 579K)

ID4 and Olympus Has Fallen/White House Down

jesus christ

Attached: 1.png (253x217, 147K)

2 is the only hot one there.

Excellent film, great ending

Based Ford