So, when are they gonna start the party and make a Devil May Cry movie?

So, when are they gonna start the party and make a Devil May Cry movie?

Attached: 86e7758f11d6211f0e2b3c99e88e98c8.jpg (852x1280, 291K)

How are they gonna make it exactly like the games while giving us something fresh?

They could add stuff from these two films in some way...

Attached: two helping films.jpg (2060x1426, 684K)

Maybe Screen Gems could have a part in making it.

If the gods are good to us, never.

Japanese videogames are so cringe holy shit how could you play that shit past 12?

Just watch the anime

As soon as they find a black woman to play him. Or go with Ezra Miller as soon as he's open.

Here's your Dante casting, bro

Attached: 20160803_210935.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Meh... At least he's B L A C K.

Why not use the dude they scanned Dante from?

Attached: DMC5_Dante_3D_photoshoot.png (802x600, 388K)

Hopefully never

Two brothers fighting demons? Here are your Sparda brothers bro

Attached: C5CB4BB0-F363-455B-96F2-9E0C3036AE66.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

pass

*cringe*

Not in a million years

Looks exactly like a buff version of Tameem

Come on guys... What would make a DMC film cool? And no giving me a hard time neither, I wanna see some action.

It will be absolutely blackwashed so why bother?

Not in the right production company it won't, let's get to it.

>The theater gets dark...
>All a sudden, the Screen Gems logo animation pops up
>the music is giving you tension
>the opening credits start rolling in
What happens next Yea Forums?

Lightning and thunder is in the background and it's in a church for the opening scene and the camera makes a slow zoom into the scene in a counterclockwise motion, it's kinda dark but not so dark you can't see shit.

Lol I use to talk shit to this guy on his Facebook page and would react lol cringe asf!!!!

It's perfect casting for nu DMC. I loved it

He looks like a gaynigger anyway. Bloated ugly face, blocky torso, oversaturated filters, dogshit photography, it's shit.

It cuts to the doors slamming open and we don't see the guy at first for what he looks like he just settles down on a bench and a priest just walks up to him, then he says "Greetings friend, how can God help you tonight?"
Then the guy sitting down says "I came for your help father, I need some guidance."

And then the father says "Anything my child, what will it be?" Then we see the face of the guy sitting, he had these blue eyes and his hair was white as snow but he looked like a young man. "I was hoping you'd say that."
That guy gets off his seat and points a gun at him. "Wh-what are you doing with that!?"
says the father, then the white haired man says "Taking care of business."
Then the father does something unexpected, instead of simply screaming, he quietly cackles under his breath and it gets progressively louder "Well, you picked an odd place to die didn't you?" Says the father.

It won't work. Even DMC3, the best straight DMC story, only needed like 30 minutes of actual story. The rest are action scenes that live action wouldn't be able to do justice do. Just go animated. Hand drawn would be great.

Who even needs a movie when the games tell stories of their own

A live action DMC movie could never work.

But before the white haired man could do anything, the father quickly grabs him and lifts him off his feet sending him flying down at the foot of the doors and the father quickly transforms into a humongous black creature with wings and a tail, and it had glowing red eyes. The white haired dude quickly got up and ran on top of the benches to try to swing a massive sword at him but he misses as the creature leaps up on a wall and scales fast around.

Lady!

Attached: 1555075840104.jpg (1280x1015, 325K)

She could make an appearance somewhere in the film with Dante at some point later on.

Looks nothing like her. I need my sexy lady in pinstriped shorts and a half open blazer with her tits POPPING OUT

Its literally her facemodel

Attached: 1526541591476.webm (1280x640, 1.35M)

hopefully long after you've finally killed yourself, you fucking sperg

They're looking for a black lead as we speak

Some type of Electronic Metal music theme plays as the battle ensues, blood begins to come up from floor vents and fills up the ground below in a shallow pool of blood throughout the whole large room and the candles quickly turn a deep red.
The white haired guy quickly opens fire with his now dual handguns at the father now turned creature as it leaps across the room and then it grabs the chandelier and jumps right at the stranger with lightning speed and attempts to gouge him to pieces as it also makes a very terrifying loud roar.

pass :)

A chad actor and a massive budget, directed by michael bay

trolling son of a bitch

Deadpool is already a thing

Yeah but... Dead Pool sucked.

I do.

Bay is the only one who can do action pretty hipnotizing, saw The Island and Pearl Harbor, damn.
First movie should be just DMC1, but needs the horror and Resident Evil-esque touch, now who could possibly do that?

Nah, won't work.

full action like DMC3? but the reveal of Nelo Angelo would be spoiled

Yeah it should be full of action, but it shouldn't be DMC1, needs a new story on the timeline in the earlier years.

Sparda movie prequel

Fuck it, why not.
I want it.