Explain how the casting of Ariel is any different from this

Explain how the casting of Ariel is any different from this.

Attached: A1A8BBD7-0EF1-472D-B64A-4CCA58479182.png (720x1187, 272K)

It's not, unless you're racist.

isn't halle berry like 50? Like she was already too old to play Ariel in Die Another Day, like 20 years ago

blacks commit 95% of crime in America yet account for 20% of the population. Why is there no anti-black people day?

That is one ugly bitch

C to the O to the P to the E.

Black "people" are virulently racist. Actually every race is racist. It's natural and people self-segregate, no matter how many diversity meetings they attend. Only white people are not allowed to be racist so they may be passively guilted out of existence by Jews.

Well said.

Just imagine the backlash if they recast black panther as white.

I swear, all these identity politics comes off as a means of divide and conquer to keep the rabble fighting amongst each other as the powers at be consolidate more power.

Exactly this.

Erase yourself in the name of diversity

You know, I never thought of it like that. Are you suggesting that there is a group, perhaps one of a certain cultural or religious background, who seek to divert attention away from themselves by propagating a war between other races, religions and cultures?

ARABS CAN BE BLONDE WITH BLUE EYES

how many more russian psyop threads do we really need about this?

lmao that jasmine looks so trashy, like a chav tier girl with fake blonde hair

She is probably a Moghul.
Said this, they included iranic people among them, that can obviously be fair in color.

Aladdin was originally a Chinese story. It had two genies, no flying carpets, no monkeys, and no Jaffar.

>Disney princesses re-imagined
Easy one, it's not official Disney work from films.
The dumb bitch who posted on fb and the dumb bitch OP were either too stupid to read before posting or incapable of comprehending after reading.

Whites already have a fuckton of princesses
All black girls have is the black Cinderella from the 90s (two decades ago and I'm pretty sure that wasnt a Disney adaptation), Tiana (who spends 90 percent of the movie as a frog) and now this unreleased Little Mermaid remake
It's a simple numbers game

Ironically the left is woke on this with "unconscious bias" but they haven't made the connection yet that it means all people of all races have a bias towards their own people and against others.

this is why multicult will not work long term as people seperate into their own racial interest groups. It might work with a very slow drip of immigration over time to ensure cultural integration but the current system is unsustainable.

It's frustrating that the left can't understand that being biased in favor of your own people doesnt mean you hate all other peoples. There's a difference between wanting to preserve and strengthen your culture and people and wanting to kill/enslave anyone of a different one.

Clueless normie seethes against a fucking Clickhole.com article.

Makes sense to make Ariel black because the Disney version is clearly set in the Caribbean with a Jamaican crab and tropical fish everywhere.
>but muh danish mermaid!
Not according to the original movie

>thread #7369 screeching about mermaid mayocide

Absolutely delicious

Why don't they just make another original nog kween like Tiana instead of shitsmearing an established Disney princess like Ariel?

Multiculturalism works just fine when retards like you aren't in the picture.

Then they should form their own animation studio and make their own, not call for the blackwashing of white and ginger princesses.

I find it funny that the only people who care about this are Americans. Danish people do not give a shit.

>Only white people are not allowed to be racist so they may be passively guilted out of existence by Jews
Fucking ironic since Jews are one of the most tribal ethnic groups out there. They managed to preserve their ethnic identity, culture, and language despite being conquered by different empires and civilization despite not having a country until 1948. Most ethnic groups would be assimilated by that point, an ethnic group would not survive for that long without basic tribalism.

The difference is that your pic never happened. Brown princesses were never actually cast as white.

I work with a syrian refugee at my job 5 days a week. He's a top lad even if his english is horrible, we get along fine and he has a good work ethic. My supervisor is Arabic as well and he's the fucking whitest ass dude I've ever known. Culturally that is, his skin is still brown lmao.

My personal subjective experience though doesn't change the realities in my last post. I don't hate other people, I just don't think we're compatible.

I don't get it? did these re-imaginations get made in disney movies?

>I find it funny that the only people who care about this are Americans. Danish people do not give a shit.
It's not surprising that Americans care more about the actions of an American company than do foreigners.

White women pretty and pleasant to look at for two hours, black women not. That's all it comes down to.

Attached: yellow dress.jpg (951x870, 346K)

>its natural
lol

If they had the same accent as you you would think otherwise.

>Multiculturalism works just fine
How come every "multicultural" cities in the world are full of self-segregated areas and neighborhoods?

I work with white dudes who have a different accent than I do lmao shut the fuck up.

Multiculturalism will only work if you strip off of everyone's identity and assimilate them but that's not multiculturalism anymore.

multiculturalism only works when there are no blacks around

I'll do you one better: what should the racial divide be on a jury in a case where the victim and the defendant are two different races?

Um no sweetie, just no, it isn't working now and it will never work. What it will lead to is fascism and a rediscovery of racial consiousness in Europeans and that is a good thing!

You can still have the yummy ethnic foods and cultural practices so long as it doesn't take precedent over the overall cultural unity of the nation. Hyphenated americanism must die.

Just answer the question directly faggot. Oh wait you can't, because it's true and you know I'm right :^).

Judaism is just as backward and depraved as Islam...leads to inbreeding. Two sides of the same semitic coin.

>it's natural
This.
It makes me a little sad that i wont live to see the denial of progressive western agendas turning this civilization into so much cultural and political h*locaust people will be welcoming a 1984 scenario with open arms.

Attached: 1447094116279.jpg (600x676, 125K)

>You can still have the yummy ethnic foods
Yeah, but anyone could technically make those
>and cultural practices
Name 3 good ones

It is sweetie

It never works you idiot. At best you enjoy a slow decline until things collapse.

you probably hate them too

>china
>no monkeys
Doubt

Think about the answer to my question idiot

So is murder

That's every society that exists or has ever existed or will exist, everything declines you imbecile

Ariel happens to be a fantasy creature, and her story has very little to do with the culture of the people.

>everything declines you imbecile
There's no reason for things that are being actively maintained to decline, brainlet

I don't really care about their religion, I'm just saying that there is nothing wrong with tribalism.

We will have to get racist real soon.

Yes there is, it's called time

its called niggers

Why will you answer a question with a question? Answer mine first.

>cultural unity of the nation
Then it's not multiculturalism anymore.

>Racism is literally murder
Lol racism is hardly similar to murder, it's called in-group preference and everyone adheres to it, no matter how they vote, you weeping pussy.

I know a Turkish woman who is pale with blue eyes. Great set of tits too.

Truks are not arabs.

Caucasian is a racial classification based on skull shape THAT INCLUDES ARABS

>Danish people do not give a shit
We just dont expect differently from modern america. It doesn't matter anyway since kids (who jewwood wants to condition) will watch the original cartoons. These "live action movies" is for millennials who never grew up