Would you watch a Violet solo movie where she hunts down pedophiles and crushes their heads with force fields...

Would you watch a Violet solo movie where she hunts down pedophiles and crushes their heads with force fields, with a tone similar to the movie Hard Candy?

Attached: violet from the Incredibles.png (685x679, 161K)

Only if she has sex with them first.

she should crush their testicles with her forcefields, it would stop their sex drive
she could fuck them one last time too actually just to mock them
Maybe she could keep some of them to torture for a while before breaking or slowly crush their spirits through humiliating them with forcefields until they're forced to fulfil all her teenage lust fantasies about dominating men

Sounds fucking kino

>ywn have a young Elen Paige snip your balls

I'm so fucking horny. Would be heaven tbhonest.

Attached: 1554666370623.webm (540x960, 1.94M)

>Would you watch a...movie
No.

Stop

Have they committed crimes to be hunted down and murdered like this, like molestation?

Yes with a hand on my cock

>Would you watch a Violet solo movie where she hunts down pedophiles and crushes their heads with force fields, with a tone similar to the movie Hard Candy?
no
>Would you watch a Violet solo movie where she hunts down pedophiles and crushes their testicles with force fields, with a tone similar to the movie Hard Candy?
yes

What is this boy's name

What's with you closet fags and wanting dicks on every female you see?

>crushes their nuts
Now I will watch your movie

>see violet posted on Yea Forums
>check to see if bonbi has been posted
and every single time, she has

>she

>implying it's not some autistic dude posting it every time

>zoomers
And I thought millenials were bad

Vi's been muh gurl since the mid 2000s so fuck yeah!

Attached: tumblr_phnnanNkXh1tc5gvpo3_250.png (250x250, 92K)

the sequel was so fucking bad, except for elastgirl 's bike chase it was so fucking boring and retarded

that bit where the ship is sailing away and the kids just stand there where in the first movie they could run over water, watch your own movie you cunts

she cute

No we are more than one...Way more.

GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIT

Attached: 1562030211181.png (613x503, 172K)