Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=belaN1trtdo
youtube.com/watch?v=UsXbOxTgCCo
youtube.com/watch?v=7HM6P1YYwiA
youtube.com/watch?v=GuEQtn2nm9A
time.com/5042560/libya-slave-trade/
instagram.com/lydiadinga
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/03/16/black-panther-and-the-anti-black-racism-of-egyptians/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e5a33a64a53b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does it always have to be about skin color and race?

fuck niggers

Blacks stick out like a sore thumb in Japan

They stick out everywhere because they act like they're better and more entitled than everyone else.

I remember reading some blog years ago written by a black guy who moved to Japan to teach English. He was freaked out by a game the kids played where they surprise you by basically sticking their fingers up your ass.

>most hated race on the planet goes to the most racist place on the planet and expects to get along
The movie.

Attached: 1265535772723.gif (225x156, 1.95M)

Funny how we are told about "black excellence" all the time but blacks never want to go to African countries. They always have to piggyback on the fruits of another culture, complain how they aren't being "included", and this is the fault of the other culture somehow.

Well Japan had a good run.

Attached: 1554302213475.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

why do people have this "black people living in japan" fascination?

Imagine enjoying a date with your qt black british gf at a quaint little karaoke bar near your Tokyo apartment:

youtube.com/watch?v=belaN1trtdo

They do get a long tho. Watch at 3:00

They talk about how Japanese people adopt black culture and "they do it well". Where her in the US, if white kids adopt black culture it's considered a hate crime and cultural appropriation

youtube.com/watch?v=UsXbOxTgCCo

Except they all enjoyed it and said they actually managed to fit in quite well.

Tell me how many Japanese cops have shot innocent blacks. Oh wait

Just me?

>Trying this hard to change the narrative
Subhumans shouldn't be allowed to shit up the country of Japan.

These people aren't black. They are mixed to some extent. We must ensure they stop mixing with whites, or they will call their 1/64th negroid abomination black as well. Then we won't be able to distinguish whites from blacks ever again.

Furthermore, it's pathetic that these negroes need to focus on their race in a foreign country as if they are struggling. You shouldn't be in those countries in the first place.

it's over
japan is finished

Attached: to be continued.webm (720x404, 2.1M)

cringe webm

Sounds good to me.

>"The country of Japan."
Get a load of this fag. kek

What’s sad is I got a recommended video from watching this one about “Afro Germans”. That was worse than this shit most of the video was how they are just as German as real Germans but then go back to being a victim cause muh racism

They will ruin japan like every other country they went

Fools, have you learned nothing about Nippon culture on this seeming testicle of weebism fucking website? Japs never shit on you to your face, they'll wait until you're gone and call you a fucking spearchucking jigaboo whose only purpose in existence is to test lynching rope strength.

because niggers
notice how no other race obsesses over this nearly as much?

Afro-Germans are useful untermensch. They help ensure the Turks culturally blend out of fear of being pushed out.

Based and redpilled. It's a well known fact that Japanese women would very much like black men to protect them from their local perverted """"males"""".

Proof that this is the case? or are you retreating to your imagination because you're upset? (For some reason)

why is this so funny

More black fragility, yawn.

Attached: etika.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

hating people you forcibly brought over is retarded son

People who got sold by their own people to other people for rum and smokes are fit only for contempt.

>doesn't understand the eternal jap

They are mocking niggers by letting them make fools of themselves and going along with it.

Is this the part where we pretend that le /pol/ boogeyman supports slavery?

It's an effective way to leverage white people's money fo dem programs. They're just testing it out in Japan.

For me? It's Nobita
youtube.com/watch?v=7HM6P1YYwiA

>the jap guy eating her fine chocolate ass with eyes at 12:30

It's normal to have ethnic identity

Cucked whites and their "SKIN AND COUNTRIES AND RELIGION DOESNT MATTER" mantra is the unnatural one

What's going on here?

Hitler lost whites the 'right' to have ethnic identity not related to solely nationalism.

with that kind of thinking you're only proving that you're no better then a animal.

JAPAN BELONG TO US U RACIST CHINESE MUTHAFUCKAS FUCK ALL YALL WE RUN THIS SHIT

In japan, we like people of black.
Very funny

Just wait until the black communities start to form. When black people look around themselves and see mostly black people, they think it means they have power. This is when they become bellicose.

>black british
Where's Black Britain? Is it in Africa?

Animals get bought and sold. If the collar fits, it's yours.

London, according to BBC programming.

>T.Nigger pretend to be Nips.

>I don't like bi-. Well, I do like big things
>pokes out tongue and smirks

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 56395257_2257682297821838_21914722155338874_n.jpg (1080x1349, 225K)

Please leave our women alone. Pls.

This

she subscribes to BWC only

Tatamae and Honne are the most essential parts of Japanese culture you dumb nigger. Japs are ultra frustrating to deal with because they never want to say something that offends someone they don't know (especially a foreigner) so they say "yes that's ok" even if the answer is "no fuck you" when asked if they like nogs flooding their cities.

I was waiting for this. This only applies to face to face interactions. Japanese are generally outspoken in a lot of other settings. So no proof. Only impotent rage. Just as I thought.

They compete with Arabs in Europe as who would be the biggest hypocrite on that matter. The Gundogan-Ozil scandal with Erdogan was a prime example.

why do these fuckers are allowed to migrate there anyway? is this the solution for their low birthrate? they should focus on fixing their own people rather than just ruining their culture.

yes I'm talking about whities who goes to japan too, not just blacks.

What happens next?

Why do you put Japs on a pedestal?

It’s all they’ve got sadly

This is true. Nixon had the Japanese prime minister over for talks and was all ‘tariffs on textiles this and tariffs on agriproducts that’, to which the Jap replies ‘yes, I’ll do my best.’ What he actually meant was ‘there’s no fucking way I'm cutting tariffs on imports, gaijin’ so when he didn’t do shit about it Nixon got all buttblasted and branded him a liar. Japanese won’t turn down requests, so there are a whole load of phrases which confuse foreigners because they literally translate as yes but actually mean no.

Sounds more like you're a whiny, attention seeking little bitch.

I managed about three seconds of her rank, annoying voice, and her wannabe celebrity vibe absolutely killed me. In fact I'm pretty sure she has just made me racist

Kino video

Japanese here. I not like black person. They stay in US please.

Had a uni friend that went to Hong Kong for a year for his course and had a Jap roommate. Said he kept trying to see his dick.

She gets blacked right?

>multiquoting
fuck off

>white weeaboos getting buttblasted about the people they hate getting along with the people they love
Never gets old. Stay mad honkies

Attached: 2d375c8b976af501e339e00364be188e.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GuEQtn2nm9A

This is true, and why whites are losing the west. They think a Somalian can come here and identify as American.

just like in my animes

Niggers in Nagasaki?

The evidence that you are human cancer is that the humans who have lived around you the longest the North African race still regard you niggers are feral subhuman beast that shouldnt have human rights.

Good. Stay that way.

>dreadlocks in Japan
God they take their prehistoric culture with them everywhere they have no empathy for other people.

literally who gives a fuck. blacks are so disgustingly narcissistic

Attached: terra formars.webm (846x430, 2.99M)

I like how pic related is flopped and even weebs don't cared about it.

>whitecel absolutely seething
>thinks his world view can truly offend anybody instead of just riling himself up more, pushing himself closer and closer to the noose as he realizes nobody sane entertains his delusions
Delicious

Attached: f9986c10db40c9eaf025dd70665bfcde--virgin-hair-extensions-curls-hair.jpg (337x450, 41K)

Based appropriate response to niggers.

Why are Americans so obsessed with black people? Everything from America is about blacks

Attached: cat2.jpg (1125x1358, 123K)

Asians see other races as stupid animals so they think they are imitating monkeys when they adopt whitey or black culture. OOH LOOK AT ME IM WHITEY LOOK IM DRESSED LIKE A KNIGHT TEEHEE KAWAII.

Gaijin Smash blog (Apparently Gaijin Chronicles now)

I haven't even watched it, I just wanted to use a related picture
Michiko to Hatchin is my favorite

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (564x556, 30K)

Oh look the Americoon is ignorant about what happens in Apefrica

time.com/5042560/libya-slave-trade/

t. white

The jew tribe before jews niggers were never seen in the media.

That anime will make anyone racist of the niggers in Brazil.

>thinking anybody cares about what atrocities some war-torn Arabs commit
They don't even treat their own kind humanely. Stay triggered, whitecel

Attached: f1684cc035b73976-michiko-malandro-on-tumblr.gif (500x500, 809K)

Got you to reply.
What's fun here is there's a good chance that not only are you also white, but just as racist as the other user.

Because white guilt that being constantly being push by the MSM.

Attached: doremi racism.jpg (1500x1429, 1.09M)

>war-torn arabs
Thats no way to speak about your former masters you stupid animal.
>they dont even treat their own kind humanely.
Ape dont make me post your black on black crime statistics.

Sure fren

I like replying, I came to shitpost and get (You)s. We can both win this way, user.
And neither of those things are true, but you're allowed your own viewpoint

Attached: Michiko.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

>W-Why don't you care? Pay attention to me!! Fucking APE! Be offended! REEEEEEE
T r i g g e r e d

Attached: large.png (500x281, 169K)

Mindless arrogance and mockery is typical nigger behavior and why no one like your kind.

globohomo incarnate

Attached: 1476353473960.jpg (640x960, 53K)

>kikes trying to foist niggers on the rest of the developing world as well
imagine moy shawk

But why shouldn't I be arrogant and mock someone like you? Why shouldn't anyone?
>no one like your kind
These people in Japan are doing just fine (despite your fantasies). That's even why you're in this very thread, raging and trying to drag others down with you.

Attached: e231e4c6c2fc28b959873a8ec2c12a409945a770.png (600x873, 935K)

>But why shouldn't I be arrogant and mock someone like you
Its called human decency subhuman.
>These people in Japan are doing just fine (despite your fantasies)
No the actual niggers in Japan are criminal pieces of shit relegated to a district in Tokyo, japs seem to think criminal when they see niggers as most niggers in anime behave like criminal sociopaths which is good they know how you act so they wont ever allow you beast to infest their nation.

white people don't because western society is built around white people being the default. that's why they don't recognise racial issues sometimes

Niggers are chimp out in Israel few days ago. I wonder if they gonna learn their lesson?

Can all these western scum shut up when talking about a country they know nothing about egged on by cherrypicked anime and documentaries?
Can both white (unless you're brazilian or here to sell us a company) and black people stay out of my homeland and stay in their own?

>Its called human decency subhuman.
You lack that, which is why you're a low-caste incel who gets mocked and condescended to wherever he goes.
That's why you're screaming into the void on Yea Forums, talking about things you haven't done any real research on, and why you'll always have meltdowns about inconsequential things. You have lost. Stay mad fren

Attached: 1555884723269.jpg (444x484, 31K)

Because Japanese will be replaced by NIGGER.
It's inevitable, because their youth refuse to breed meanwhile that nugger breeding like monkey.

>because western society is built around white people being the default.
And Nigeria is built around black people
And Japan is built around jap people
And India is built around pajeets

Whats your fucking point?

WAAAH WAAAH THE RACIAL MAJORITY GETS ALL THE BENEFITS SO UNFAIR!!!!
You didnt even know North Africans hated blacks and you accuse me of doing no research. Your just an arrogant nigger with his head inside of his ass 24/7 acting like you are in the right constantly.

t. American English teacher in Japan

You'd raw dog her senseless and you know it:

instagram.com/lydiadinga

>more fanfiction
>more projection
>more anger
Your tears are delicious, keep them coming whitey-kun

Attached: 60781_zTxC47lZ.png (600x600, 571K)

No. Born in Nagoya and lived there my whole life.

Relax nip only the best of our blood can get into your nation so we can never outnumber you but the jews in your island are trying to pollute your land with retarded african apes.

my friend went to Japan , he said they are very racist but way to polite to say it to your face. Seems like a nice place to visit if you arent a raging weeabo

Attached: tumblr_pj9bsc6es81vl4qnqo1_1280.jpg (1280x1709, 300K)

Your English is far too good to be a Jap.

>implying whites aren't trash when in Japan

Attached: 1561134632998.webm (540x540, 2.92M)

>only the best of our blood can get into your nation
Kek

Attached: rsz_10-17.jpg (800x540, 78K)

The "best of your blood" is rapists and criminals that keep flooding our islands

lmfao fucking pigskins

In other words there is an intelligence filter in place so not just any white can get in. There is no intelligence filter for rapefugees.

Story?
Whiter usually aren't violent, just annoying. But that's most Americans.

FAKKU BRACK PEEPUR

based
cringe, using headcanon as fact

>intelligence filter
>not just any white can get in
So, this is the most intelligent and the best of whites ? No wonder Japanon wants you out. Uncivilized cavemen.

If you want to ban us from immigrating go ahead.

>OOGA BOOGA THE WORLD LOVES US

washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/03/16/black-panther-and-the-anti-black-racism-of-egyptians/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e5a33a64a53b

Without whites your entire race would be traded as slaves to every other intelligent race on this planet.

What's with all of the nasty comments?

Most are from America because we know what this human shit is really like, dont mind them smiling they can go from teehee to GIMME YO MONEY BITCH in a split second.

Are you North African? Is that why you think it's an accurate portrayal of the entire world what happens in countries that nobody with literally any other option in life would want to be a part of?
This thread is about Japan. Make a thread for your own irrelevant shitholes.

I want to, but it's unlikely the government will do it. They let us keep hunting whales though so I guess anything's possible.

e-pen flexing, nothing new. Just people shitting into the void.

Americans are the human shit of the world, followed by Britbongs and impoverished Slavs

People are judging your kind by the content of their character, Krager.

>Yea Forums users
>people

The arrogant black american made the assumption only white people are racist, but I am showing him that everyone hates his kind even more viciously than us because we the only nutjobs who actually thought of giving these wild animals human rights.
Black Brits, Black Germans they all behave the same as our black americans the negro race are simply paleolithic criminal savages.

>t. Mohammed

KAN
-
CHO!

Arabs are superior to you monkey, most of our racism is based on what arabs said about your kind centuries before we even entered the coast of west africa.

>casually trying to pass the cause for why all whites are racist and insecure over to arabs
based and transparentpilled

>literally confirms it
Stay out of white countries and keep your terrorism at home, mudslime. No one invited you to this conversation.

We are are not like you we dont dodge responsibility for our actions. However what we knew about you centuries before colonialism was due to what middle eastern people said about you as we had literally no reason to ever directly interact with you Sub Saharan beast.
Oh look a nigger loving retard trying to bash arabs who built society over paleolithic african animals that destroy his country.

Based Lance Reddick saving the JAV waifus

>We are are not like you we dont dodge responsibility for our actions.
Yeah...don't think i'll take your word for it.

Attached: 1562214916132.png (1552x255, 69K)

Arabs lived in a desert with no FUCKING RIVERS yet built societies far more advanced than apefricans in river rich jungle sections of Africa.
Fuck off you nigger I almost forgot you things cant be reasoned with as you never think you can be wrong due to your retard IQ.

>shitskin pretending he's not a shitskin
>LARPs as white
>gets mad at actual whites for not accepting him
There are based negroes, but Muslims shit up literally everything. Even the niggers who bring crime to Europe are mostly Muslims with Semitic blood (Somalis).
Disgusting subhuman.

Yes, modern whites are retarded and cucked but don't act like niggers are any better than them.

>There are based negroes,
Fucking commit suicide
>Even the niggers who bring crime to Europe are mostly Muslims with Semitic
Most african refugees are from Saharan Africa of West Africa you fucking retard. Somalis barely account for the refugees in Europe.

>tfw you realize the most intensely racist "white" people on Yea Forums are mostly self-hating brown shitskins LARPing
Imagine ruining white people's reputations because of your own mental illness.

Attached: p3y0m0ShcN1vdgpnbo1_540.jpg (540x540, 63K)

>commit suicide
You first, suicide bomber
>Most african refugees are from Saharan Africa of West Africa you fucking retard. Somalis barely account for the refugees in Europe.
Delusional.

Why are you guys comparing arabs to blacks? Dont you have any logical reasoning skills at all?

Arabs built society in a barren wasteland while blacks barely did shit in a fertile paradise.

Arabs literally have higher IQs than black americans who are geniues compared to pure blacks.

Arabs can maintain society while blacks turn any country infested with them back to the paleolithic era if whitey isnt holding their hand.

>arabs
>self hating
Your an idiot they are very proud of who they are even if they are the niggers of the middle eastern race.

Stop samefagging Mohammed

Arab run society:
The Middle Age

Nigger sun society:
Paleolithic wilderness with buildings.

Stupid nigger.

>ruining white people's reputations
you've already done that yourself

>mentally ill Arab who pretended to be white has mental breakdown over his shitskin heritage

yeah but arabs are more based than whites.

>"Y-Yeah Allahu Akba-I mean 14/88 my based brother"
Truly pathetic.

Arabs have a rich heritage compared to zoofricans thought. Zoofrican culture is the same shit you find in the jungles of Sri Lanka or Papua New Guinea its disgusting and primitive.
He is saying arabs are superior to whites dumbfuck

>arabs are superior to whites
Then why can't you stay in your shitholes?

Any minority can be peaceful when they make up less than 0.01% of the area.

Why are you asking me? Im not arab you retard.