So true

Attached: 1562240631752.png (750x1334, 338K)

Who cares. SAGE

Attached: 11a.jpg (1090x835, 169K)

key word being created, not blackwashed.

So when I was mad that a canonically black character was casted to be white I was a hero, but when I'm mad a white character gets casted to be black I'm a racist.

Attached: 1561519363682.jpg (364x457, 119K)

this
not going to watch either way
have been skipping all Disney flicks for years

>bastardizing a french fairy tale to give it to the blacks (Princess and the frog)
>they still whine
I wouldn't even mind if they adapted african folk-tales but the prior fairy tales Disney sourced from were french, danish, german, etc... so there was no reason for black protagonists.

Black people don't watch white people movies. Meanwhile, white people will flock to see this movie and throw away a billion dollars on it.

Please stop projecting your racism.

and all those stories were written by white people for white people
nogs cant write their own stories so they have to steal from whites
typical

>Disney
>creating anything
American education right here.

Why are dumb whores such dumb whores?

White people and women in particular are our own worst fucking enemy. Its like they take a perverse joy in seeing our nations and culture reduced to consumer products and diluted trash.

>black pop for those years was even lower than it is now
>blacks were too poor to bring their kids to a movie, so Disney being a business that wanted to make money didn't cater to them.

Black girls are less than 13 percent of the population, besides there has always been black cinema for them and since they're a small portion of the population...a niche film market makes sense. The only thing that has changed is they're now mandated in major markets...aka white cinema. You're ok with this because you're racist against white people and are a hypocrite. Good day sir.

It's doubly insulting considering hatians slaughtered the French and stole their language and culture...

Eh, didn't they base it on New Orleans though? I think that's how they worked back in some of the french elements.

because you need to have sex, incel

My bad, Frog and the Prince is an actual brothers Grimm original. I'm so used to them plagiarizing Charles Perrault for every other story.

Hes right, you know

Have sex

>stole
you stupid fuck. Haiti was a french colony. learn some history ffs

Okay but why don't black people just make their own movies? There's nothing magical about what Disney did, they provided a product that people wanted and their company grew and became powerful as a result. There's no reason black people can't do the same thing.

Oh I'm sorry so because they were slaves in a french colony and admittedly adopted french culture...it's not appropriation (bastardization) when they speak the language and claim the cuisine and their own. Fuck off retard.

When they make their own movies and even win oscars, /pol/cels sperg out even more

Well tbf Walt Disney created an empire and jews stole and perverted it.

Do black girls know what a mirror is?

why are they "owed" a black princess? make your own lol

Attached: BEYONCE - RAMMSTEIN.png (1066x1010, 772K)

>I wouldn't even mind if they adapted african folk-tales

but they won't because black African culture is pretty much non-existent.

Then make new disney princesses who are niggers? But oh wait that would require a creative risk. Why not just pander to the lowest common denominator by shamelessly changing the race of established characters? Brave souls like her will take up the white man's burden to come to the rescue of their pets anyway. Those niggers should be thankful!

>haiti was a french colony
>"adopted" french culture
it was forced on them, and now you are the one whining that they have it at all

Why do white women hate the white race so much

All those fairy tales were European. They had to take a European tale (Princess and the Frog) and set it in New Orleans just to make a black Disney princess make sense.

nonwhites believe themselves entitled to white spaces and white creations. meanwhile if a white person wears their hair in a certain style it's called "cultural appropriation"

it's just standard antiwhite hatred of the war on whites