Why was Ross the best friend in 'friends'?

Why was Ross the best friend in 'friends'?

Attached: tumblr_maot0afFtd1r82bbmo6_250.gif (245x140, 884K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4H6Ux3l75Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically, because being a father and an older sibling meant he was the most grown up. He had the greatest sense of responsibility, and was therefore the one who did 80-90% of the selfless things on the show.

As the largest friend, Ross was the most intimidating and dominant. The other friends all knew that he could eat them at a drop of the hat

This. Though it does beg the question: why DIDN'T Ross ever just eat the other friends?

youtube.com/watch?v=4H6Ux3l75Rc

He ate Rachel and then had some Chinese Shrimp. ..if you catch me drift

>selfless means i am an adult and a good person

this is what sluts believe

t. no concept of honour or duty

He is pretty selfless though Joey has the most extensive record of being selfless.

?
I don't understand, could you elaborate?

>when he doesn't watch friends

Attached: 1560799734077.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

he really was
everybody shits on him
even though he had objectively the worst life

He was too neurotic.

Power is when we have every justification to kill and we don't. That is power. That is Ross Geller.

Instead of the easy question who was the best friend, who was the worst?

Joey and Rachel.
Monica is bad but at least she has the defence of actually being neurotic and mentally unwell

Why is Joey bad though?
He ain't smart, but he means well
Rachel and Monica are really selfish often

F R I E N D S POWER RANKING:
1. Ross
2. Monica
3. Chandler
>POWER GAP
4. Rachel
5. Joey
>GALAXY WIDE POWER GAP
6. Phoebe

Attached: 1562129707452.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Phoebe > Joey > Monica > Rachel > Ross = Chandler

Phoebe for sure. Remember when Ross tried to help Phoebe when she was in straight up delusion her mom was a cat? Instead of coming to terms with her mom's death she tried to run away from, Ross tries to help and she makes him look like the cunt

Phoebe was the worst, how is this even a discussion? She was a dangerous lunatic, plus a massive hypocrite many times over.

Late season Joey was also pretty bad, but only because they Flanderised both his promiscuity and his stupidity. He became and a semi-functional retard likely riddled with STDs.

no way that loser could fuck Rachel

Rachel was legitimately the worst.
Kept fucking the male friends, then breaking up with them essentially destroying the group cohesion.
Has a kid with Ross but doesn't marry him but basically uses him as a beta orbiter to take care of her child. Worthless single mom essentially.
Then she fucks Joey, making Ross a complete cuck.

>Remember when Ross tried to help Phoebe when she was in straight up delusion her mom was a cat?
Christ, I hated that episode. She straight up steals some little girls cat because of her delusional inability to cope, all her friends completely enable her, and yet Ross is painted as the bad guy for telling the truth.

Have sex.

She would have married Ross after she gave birth if Ross had proposed like he planed
And she never fucked with Joey, they weren't able to go that far.

I did?

I recently watched friends for the first time. It's like it's a shown specifically designed for dumb people. It's like that scene in idiocracy when they go to the movies and it's just an ass on the screen farting. There was like 3 gay jokes in the span of 5 minutes. I mean if you're going to gay just at least do it like Seinfeld or King of the Hill.

Because of PIVOT!

Attached: Pivot.jpg (615x409, 25K)

He is a caricature of how we all are, most relatable.

You have to go back

OCD American landwhale has activated sonar.

He was cringe AF. Super passive aggressive and whiney. 10/10 would not friend.

(Based) Chandler > Joey > Ross > Monica > Phoebe > Rachel (annoying)

Chandler was the most selfless friend even though he had the worst childhood