Safety

>safety
Off

Attached: safety off.png (643x580, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too bad you cant turn the safety off anymore

netflix curse: the moment they put "netflix original" onto any show, it turns into tbp

Is this how you see Conservative content on Youtube

Can you /pol/tards fuck off for one thread? You're shitting up the board right now enough as is.

Cyrus was based

ugh I know right? pol is outta control right now I can't even shitpost without seeing pol posts its ridiculous

I'm not from /pol/ I'm just a racist

based obsessed redditor

fuck off i got work to do

Good luck getting a job when you're kicked out of grade 10

Is that JCVD?

Fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s

tfw good men die early and bad men persist

Attached: file.png (1556x826, 1.27M)

Same

R E N T F R E E

everytime i see replies like this, i get a massive hate-boner for the faggot who posts this
i always go to /gif/ and look for trap threads and insert the anti-pol fag as the twink and i cum so hard

This is fantastic

Okay, now this is based

You're not alone user, they shit up other boards as well. Pretty sure if /an/ was popular enough they'd be posting about how black people are monkeys or some shit. Try posting a thread on /k/ about Israeli firearms and you get the same shit. Honestly there should be a 2 hour waiting period after posting on /pol/ before you can post on any other board, fuck em.

nah

>getting mad at saving the white race
You're either a Jew yourself or retarded

Attached: 1562243200582.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

This. I'm fucking sick of it. I come here to try and relax and wait for my dilation pains to stop and I'm constantly attacked by viewpoints that are different from my own. I'd give real Reddit gold to have everyone of you /pol/ fuckers thrown into the Nazi gulags.

GOT A BIG ENOUGH JOINT THERE, RICK?

Attached: big_joint.jpg (750x547, 42K)

There's no saving you incel. No one's is suddenly gonna give you a gf to make more incels.

old man said he was proud of me once... fucking prick