Is it really as bad as people make it out to be in this day and age?

is it really as bad as people make it out to be in this day and age?

Attached: 231.jpg (945x1280, 344K)

speaking as eurofag it comes as a racial harmony movie

Honestly it's no worse than Dick Van Dyke's accent in Marry Poppins.

this, i thought it was wholesome

I'm Israeli (omg) and they showed it to us in school if it was raining outside during recess.

Given there was never a VHS release I'm not sure how they were showing it, but o well

There's a scene with an actual tar baby in the movie.

it's kino

Notice how the Jew cannot refrain from lying, even in a situation where everyone around him knows he speaks nothing but falsehood

tar babies aren't racist

kek calm down ahmed

That's what made me finally realize that Coonskin was just an alternative take on the brier rabbit stuff.

Attached: coonskin.jpg (500x370, 46K)

Slavery was literally the best thing to happen to Blacks. Why? It got them to America. You're welcome.

Not to mention slavery was greart for blacks. Free food, free living accommodations, no real abuse. For those doubting the "no abuse" part, why abuse a tool that you paid good for? It would be like buying a tractor and then beating the engine with a crowbar " just because". It just doesn't add up.

I think blacks would be much happier and prosperous if they were still property.

Attached: 1562166592578.jpg (750x936, 76K)

A tractor wouldn't fight back

They demanded we take them back with us. We told them we didn't have room on the boat but they said they could just cram.

>tar babies aren't racist

We should update it with actual porch monkeys

What's your point?

uncle Remus was cool, those stories and songs were great, tfw not an American so i didnt get all the slave ex slave stuff or the civil war and stuff till i was much older. still i remember it fondly.
"in all the united states-a-georgia"

A tractor wouldn't fight against you because you use it as a tool. A slave might get uppity because it's a human being, requiring masters to beat them to stay in line

Neither would africans dood

Tar baby was in the original story which I read as a child.
I never, ever made the link that it was supposed to be a black baby until when it was mentioned to me like a year ago.
I just accepted that it was made out of tar, it's part of the plot of rabbit getting stuck to it.

The author was actually pretty progressive for his time and advocated for African American rights, and his stories are derived from African American folktales.

לא

Because tar baby isn't a racist story, anything "racist" is coincidental

Its a Disney flick, ofcourse its bad. Or are you talking about the typical US race thing, where everything is a problem, whether youre "inclusive" a brainlet red-pilled incel?

Stop samefagging you lefty faggot

Is it true that Disney officially released it on home video in Europe or Asia?

Song of the South Laser Discs could be imported from Japan when LD was popular.

Reminder that James Baskett, "Uncle Remus" was the first black person to win an Academy Award. He voiced Brer Fox as well.

Of course not, and I doubt any of the Americans that call it racist have actually seen it considering how well Disney shitcanned it.

N

No but it's EXTREMELY dull whenever Ruffus isn't around telling stories.
Ironically, the film actually makes it clear numerous times that the black people in the movie are looked down upon and quick to be blamed by the adult whites. Yet Americans who've never seen the film get all upset because they've heard there's times where former slaves (granted in fairness, it was set only JUST after slavery ended, so little difference) would ever within their own communities laugh and smile to each other. Because heaven forbid someone learns that the poor and downtrod come together and devlop a culture of their own with ways in occasionaly enjoy themselves during oppressive times.