I finna be

>I finna be
>Where them honkeys are

Attached: ariel_blacktarred.jpg (1280x773, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ra4PChEqj98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic related is cuter than original Ariel
also you can tell this shit is manufactured outrage
good job playing into the Jewish scheme once again, goy

I'm black and I laughed.

>pic related is cuter than original Ariel
Nigger tier zoomer aesthetics

Niggers prefer white women though.

Keep spewing those buzzwords, buddy.
You're giving them more fuel, surely you realize this?

WE WUZ UNDERWATER'N SHIT.

Joke's on (((them))), people ain't gonna see their movies much longer

>Cuter
I wonder why the water isn't washing away all the shit on her skin and hair.

>Ariel, why are you lying on the sea floor
>U KNO I CANT SWIM NIGGA

>white fragility isn't r...

Attached: White Fragility..png (770x838, 485K)

>Black Panther grosses $1.5 billion
>Captain Marvel grosses $1.2 billion
>Endgame grosses $2.8 billion
>Aladdin broke $900 million

Attached: download.jpg (238x212, 12K)

Here's the crazy part man - it's NOT manufactured. White "people" are REALLY this sensitive! They literally think a black chick in some kids movie is "genocide"

white people are so fragile, but say "Nigger" next to a black person and watch the fabric of the universe unwind

I's wanna b where da free pipo are
I's wanna c,, wanna c see 'em dancin'
Walkin' around wit no...
Whatchu call 'em? oh - chains.

Mup da doo didda
Po mo gub bidda
Bix nood cof bin dub ho muh nigga
Wanderin' free
Wish I's could b
Part of dat worldstarrr

I am just hear to laugh at racist jokes. I don't give a shit about the Disney Remakes and wouldn't even watch them, if they were 100% white.

Calm your tits, Tyrone. Your dad will come back soon.

keep crying over a kids movie fag

BLACKED

They can't cast a black Eric, because then it would be a black movie. She's gonna get COLONIZED

quite verbose for someone so calm. me thinks the honkey doth protest too much

looks like it hurts your fragile masculinity

>tfw blacked fetishist and all this blackwashing turns me on

What does she smell like bros?

Attached: 1541428812199.jpg (1080x1516, 169K)

im not, i dont care, i wasnt going to see it anyways. but dont call me fragile about a movie when EVERYTHING triggers blacks, black twitter is the most ignorant people on the planet complaining about the biggest non problems. has there ever been a more despised race?

Attached: blacks diversity hire.jpg (1024x782, 236K)

>fish sauce
>cocunut oil
Thai food.

Fried chicken, fetal alcohol syndrome, and almond butter skin cream.

Have sex

she still couldn't save her bruddas

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 2.32.55 PM.png (1580x1042, 2.45M)

Attached: 1560208765423.jpg (350x114, 14K)

>White fragility

Ahem

>Disney'z The Little Niggermaid

Attached: 1511193909201.jpg (950x950, 147K)

nothings more satisfying than seeing so many problems being solved in only one image

Ariel needed to be white then no? you get hard over casting choices? freaky

Does this mean the whole undersea race of people are niggers? And not only that a wealthy Danish prince is going to bring a mute nigger into his house after being infatuated with the image of that nigger saving him?
Is that really where they're going?

Gross. All the cocoa butter and perfume is to hide the fact that the natural body odor of blacks is disgusting.

>Haha made you twitch
Literal schoolyard bully

>has there ever been a more despised race?
schlomo's race

Underrated

N

And just like that millions of dollars were saved

based

Implying they won't change the ending to her deciding to stay in the ocean to rule instead of posiedon as the new Qween

Holy fuck, trips don't lie. And the Prince is going to go under water with her and be her little Prince, excuse me, I meant whelp.

checked and yes, the ending will be updated for current year politics, she may even end up marrying another mermaid. Urusula will be a stand in for Drumpf

>>Aladdin broke $900 million
yeah, that is laughable

Attached: greenpepe.png (1000x1000, 170K)

but do you know what one thing you're not finna do is? have sex

>im not, i dont care
sure you don't.

only blackpanther in that list did good endgame doesn't count

>CARE ABOUT ME MASSA

lol more like watch the fabric of your nose unwind

Attached: black panther white gay guy.jpg (1058x655, 560K)

>captain marvel $1.2 billion

I will never believe this no matter how many people say it. It was the most blatant papering of a propaganda piece in the history of cinema, and I will never trust Hollywood ever again because of it.

you mean you weren't inspired to find out that girls can be in the military industrial complex too?

>Another Ginger replaced by blacks, when will it stop, what does Hollywood have against Gingers?

Hollywood is just a place. You have to ask what ((they)) have against gingers.

>propaganda
Nah. Closest thing to propaganda was giving Black Panther that Oscar.

>also you can tell this shit is manufactured outrage. good job playing into the Jewish scheme once again, goy

This. Nothing hurts our cause more chimping out about the same non-issue libs do. If you want anyone to take you seriously focus on the stuff that matters. Demographic replacement not cinematic replacement.

nigger detected

>that cope when you realize how many fucking idiots are a part of your movement

Even the most ignorant blacks saw it for the hand out it was. Captain Marvel literally COULD NOT be allowed to fail, Brie is by all accounts meant to be a cornerstone character of the next phases like an Iron Man or Captain America. Sure some schools got free BP tickets, but there was some genuine cultural enthusiasm for that movie. NOBODY gave a fuck about Me Marvel, and they still don't.

They flip their boats over so the coast guard or nearby vessel (from which this picture is taken) has to "rescue" them.

You can't seriously expect me to not have fun with this.

Attached: 1556331471408.png (512x512, 162K)

How do you do fellow white men

yeah, that's what has been going on in the nonstop threads about this since it was announced: people having lots of fun and definitely not being mad

Niggermaids would drown.

Attached: BLACKED.gif (500x303, 497K)

>if we become aware of demographic replacement we can solve it!
that needed to happen ten years ago, its over now. only a slow death awaits burgerland and yurop

Attached: 159123712461.png (1748x2310, 340K)

I'm positive people are mad, that's the best part. Particularly white roasties and normalfags with children.

>i-i can't watch this kids movie because she doesnt look like me.
you're all insane.

Attached: MasterRace.jpg (960x1280, 76K)

>Particularly white roasties and normalfags with children
source?

There it is! The racist version of Part of That World I asked for last night before it got slid. Thank you user.

Attached: E09ACB50-DB87-4F94-A8B6-8EA8F21DFFF0.jpg (259x194, 6K)

most people are just laughing at the idea of nigger ariel. literally rent free

this isn't convincing btw

s

I think this is one of the ones that actually won't make money, like Ghost Busters. It's not like Black Panther or Captain Marvel where the leftist story is the only issue, this is just "Hey look, she's a NIGGER now, haha, you can't do anything about it".

Not that it'll openly be a protest, but more just people being uninterested.
Who knows, though. Maybe it'll be a hit, Americans are sub-human.

>complains about minorities online 24/7
>rent free
rent free.

kek

Why would anyone else care? Single childless men for the most part don't pearl clutch over muh babies. And only the gay ones felt a connection to Ariel beyond muh dick.

>our cause

Attached: 1497206640202.png (327x137, 57K)

kek

>you're all insane.

Attached: 1515877092605.jpg (1024x768, 346K)

>Ariel gets legs
>first thing she does is twerk

Shut up, they do the same shit if characters are made white, or if they were already white. It'd be pathetic if whites didn't get annoyed by this.
And posting your selfies isn't owning anybody.

Both of those were MCU movies so people felt obligated. Endgame? Fuck no that movie had a huge cliffhanger.

And Aladdin broke $900million? Adjust the original for inflation, the original made more domestically than the live action one did, so lol.

Every leftoid is fugly and/or beta.

You

>Single childless men for the most part don't pearl clutch over muh babies
yeah your movement is totally not made up of almost exclusively that demographic

You're a limp-wristed faggot and nobody in your life respects you.

>stop making nigger jokes! it's bad optics!

Attached: 1556336727695.png (785x1000, 254K)

NIGGER

lol think is you probably actually believe this

Attached: jrgrej.jpg (900x900, 83K)

you're mad about a fictional character you haven't had a singular thought about in over a decade being cast as a different race

Makes me laugh every time seeing him slowly get Redpilled.

My movement usually looks like the new Ariel with specks of corn in it.

YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT!

Attached: 1561333591166.png (1000x765, 589K)

so what race will the disney prince be?

Based Poseidon.

Why does this retarded strawman continue to be trotted out?

What race is that statue supposed to be? Deep eyes, high nose bridge, large jaw, big lips, curly hair

>s-s-she's white
>"white features!"
>uh....NIGGER.

Attached: D97DVzcWkAAGQ56.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

>why do they think we are mad? we are Not Mad and, you will find, Actually Laughing

you're so fucking new here you think anyone actually gives a shit if the character is a nigger.

Attached: 1562227598936.png (800x480, 189K)

Part of me wanted to get into art more, but I kinda wonder whats the point when people can just save a jpeg and repost else where.

see

Its like they slowly turned him racist as they attacked him. Bravo blacks lol

not convincing of what?

Attached: 1550662714645.jpg (1280x822, 253K)

why dont they make a g-force sequel?

exactly, just keep her white, why does it matter?

Bravo

Why are white people so offended on behalf of minorities?
We don’t need your fucking help punta.

I like how a fat cosplayer is talking about character accuracy, these idiots on twitter really are subhumans

Probably because 90% of the table is trannies.

Attached: 1534895396135.jpg (631x434, 36K)

sorry bud, but you are in the same boat. no one cares and nothing will be done

If they do cast a white guy then you will see outrage from the otherside

Go to that fat cosplayers twitter. Pretty hypocritical to complain about changing the character's skin but then retweets the current Ariel one and supports it.

This. I agree their was some Disney fuckery behind that one. Even my mega normie friends wanted nothing to do with captain smug.

Attached: 1552761002005.png (1388x1442, 881K)

Attached: 1560804524759.jpg (213x237, 6K)

Based spic

I love when people say this because if it was a black person made white theyd lose their fucking minds. But it's okay when its done to white people because theyre the enemy

>being 'mad' having anything to do with what was said
No, stupid.
>about a fictional character you haven't had a singular thought about in over a decade being cast as a different race
This is your fallacious, strawmanned premise.

People won't, but spics and niggers will. They are better at mindless consumption.

>Whatchu call 'em? oh - chains.

Attached: 1474651558642.png (453x433, 165K)

Are they gonna make the prince be black for the "we wuz kangz" angle or keep him white for the racemixing angle?

Attached: comparison.jpg (723x689, 370K)

>our cause
not sure if bait, newfaggotry, falseflag or actual cringe post.

The only interesting question left at this point. I've wondered which agenda is more important to them.

This. it was literally free at my local cinema and people still didn't go.

>not sure if bait, newfaggotry, falseflag or actual cringe post.
maybe he assumed you were a rational person?

>you're all insane.
Oh really? I'm the insane one? A decade or two ago, everyone would have called people like you insane.

Attached: SMILE.png (1199x1024, 264K)

topkek never gonna happen you fucking nigger.

Nah we dont biihhh

My aunt and uncle are the most anti trump pro hillary marvel and star wars obsessed people i know. They wanted nothing to do with captain marvel and you wanna know why? My aunt said brie comes off as too much of a smug bitch. And my uncle didnt think she was a very good actress to begin with so he was out too.

A several centuries ago people who thought the Earth was definitely round were considered insane. Cool argument.

could be worse right? they could make eric black and show white girl lusting after BBC while her racist father gets punished and defied and in the end accepts the racemixing.

someone should cap this guy's posts on all the little mermaid threads and call them "nigger fragility"

Fuck off nigger

Minorities raised in white people countries can be pretty faggoty too sadly

Attached: ohrbccudwg3z.png (2575x1575, 898K)

like a trashbag.
niggers smell like garbage no matter what they do.

the difference is I am not from the US. which is why it is more surprising. usually europeans in general just watch whatever the tv is advertising. it was from bad to meh for everyone I know that went to watch it.

>posts cartoon frog dressed in a clown outfit
yeah i'm thinking he was right

Attached: ooFQC00.gif (480x270, 1.6M)

>mutts will try to refute this image

MIKE NO!!!

Villains are the only characters that don't get cast as minorities now.

DUDE INFLATION.

Have you guys actually thought about the original Little Mermaid recently? That movie had some bad messages for girls to follow.

the only racemixing shown is white woman + minority male. bleaching will not be allowed under any circumstances

fuck off nig nog

Take the traditional art pill. Digital fan art is the lower form of art just after performance

People knew the planet was round thousands of years ago, dummy. Also
>comparing a decade to centuries

>its over now. only a slow death awaits burgerland and yurop
Well, that's one option at least.

yeah, I am sure this new remake will give better messages to young girls. don't kid yourself man.

I wasn't suggesting that, just pointing out that people are defending rotten "source material." Ariel makes a deal with the devil because she's spoiled and stupid, then Eric saves her and she gets everything she wanted with no lasting consequences. It could instill a sense of zero responsibility in a girl watching it.

Only Chinese people go to the cinema nowadays. Doesn't matter what white people do. There are 1.4 billion Chinese and they can all afford to go to the cinema in 2019.

What about nu-spiderman?

Ariel was the worst of all princesses (character-wise) for this reason.

a weak, awkward white manlet being bullied by minorities and rejected by black women sounds pretty kosher to me, pal. besides he'll probably be a faggot in a movie or two, they've already started to ramp that up

That's still a better message than modern Disney movies, which boil down to 'women don't need a man or children.' At least Ariel found her rightful place under a man's care.

this

it would be
>where them honkies IS
not ARE

Attached: 1538090627955.jpg (618x619, 59K)

I have no idea what the fuck this means, but I can't stop laughing

Attached: Jes.jpg (527x306, 76K)

OOOOOO MASSSA MAKIN A MESS IN ME AGAIN, BE MISSIN MY MONTHLYS SOON.

Attached: Magic 6 Ball.jpg (720x720, 21K)

based

>Thanos used the Infinity Gauntlet to make him white

Attached: tenor.gif (282x280, 710K)

Seething

To be fair, this sort of snap would reduce all crime in the Universe by 52%, no?

Imagine a world with no more rap music.

Attached: gilbert.jpg (1000x750, 129K)

What did you guys think of 2009's Princess and the Frog?

Attached: Chop_top.jpg (1200x849, 92K)

To be fair making all the niggers white would solve a lot of problems (at least in the Earth). Way better idea than that retarded "kill 50%" of the population, that solves literally nothing.

Attached: 1555176634048.gif (683x384, 552K)

pretty darn great. Not Disney’s best animation or story, but funny and charming throughout. Friends on the Other Side is pure Disney villain song kino

And gurl... don't underestimate the importance of body language, ha!

*twerk interlude*

Now the massa don't like a lot of blabber.
A mammi who gossips gets put outdoors.
You see in house it's much preferred
for niggas not to say a word.
And after all gurl, what good is sassing for?

COME ON!

They're not all that impressed with literacy.
A slave is punished worse than if he ran.
Niggas out there working on the lawn
while big momma stays in all day long.
It's she who acts dumb who gets to can!

COME ON
YOU PO, UNFORTUNATE SOUL!!

Attached: Ursula_the_House_Nigga.jpg (1249x1079, 188K)

It was alright. Friends of the Other Side belong to one of Disney's villians great songs. They even had Dr Facilier call himself a nigger at the start of the sequence.

>there's already leaked footage form the set

Attached: The Little Mermaid (2019) Leaked footage.webm (320x240, 2.86M)

>people ain't gonna see their movies much longer
Dude, Aladdin just broke 900.

Like milk every single time

>They even had Dr Facilier call himself a nigger
Am I being rused?

Attached: wut.png (1280x799, 1.12M)

me in the top left panel on the very left

I'm not a racist but black people are gross

Black people can't swim

same

Noggers are the chimps who whined long enough for leftist Hollywood to pander to them in the first place. When their industry is in ruins, they need not question what went wrong.

Cant wait for this shift to happen on a larger scale

You can be the niggerest nigger that ever nigged but as long as you're against racemixing under any circumstance we can be friends.

Watch the start of the sequence.

I rewatched this to confirm that you're fucking retarded and I'm a bit upset that you wasted my time like this

Am I getting rused? It's there.

it always feels good to see whites throw tantrums over their perceived waning of power

Post a timestamped clip of it then

Name one non-white country that treats minorities well. You do realize once whites become the minority that the world will become a crueler place, right?

Women's rights, animal rights, protection of the environment. Everything will decrease once whites with their ridiculously masochistic empathy lose their power. Look at Africa. Look at Asia. Look at South America. Everywhere whites are a minority the governments are more oppressive and the people are more violent.

Reminder, pic related is the wealthiest African-American.

Attached: billions of keks.png (500x486, 288K)

cocoa butter and menthol cigs

Pure kino.

All of them.
If you have a problem with non whites you and your shareblue raiding buddies should stop voting for them.

check'd

Attached: poseidon_sculpture.jpg (927x933, 181K)

>All of them

lol. Good one.

Waning of power? Jews have been in total social control since the early 1900s. What point are you trying to make?

Spaniard here...this
They do it everytime here

>All of them.
Isn't the predominantly Buddhist government of Myanmar killing minority Muslims right now?

Contractions, your firmware update is complete.

It could be argued that European countries are doing the same thing by refusing them refuge in their safe nations. People are dying to get to European counties and are being sent back to die in their original hellhole country.

Thats the joke because whites arent so fragile to fo it only niggers would.

Based Poseidon.

The cast will be entirely black with the exception of the fish who will be voiced by a gay jew.

Even so, that doesn't disprove my point. Myanmar, which is not a white country, does not treat its minorities well.

You bring up an interesting point. How will this movie do in China?

fuck your friendship. i'm gonna fuck whoever i want and you can't stop me. i don't like black women.

wew lad

so lion king?

qt azn would have been a much more profitable and equally virtue-signalling cast decision.

>nog calls a white person cracker, whitey or whatever
>zero fucks given

>white person calls a nog nigger, sheboon or whatever
>THE CHIMPENING happens and Schlomo Shekelstein, attorney at law, is more than ready to sue that evil nazi for raperashuns

Attached: Daniel Garcia Champagne Socialist.jpg (1768x2500, 608K)

Im sure this nigger is what Hans Christian Anderson had in mind...

Attached: little-mermaid-e-s-hardy.jpg (630x900, 191K)

Probably not well, unless they get James Wan.

Attached: DU3JsI7UQAAML76.jpg (585x490, 63K)

>guaranteed replies

Lmao

lampshades it is then?

Why would something in the ocean need dark tanned skin?
They live deep underwater.

>he isnt blackpilled
Imagine thinking there is a cause left, its a one way ticket to clown world.

>UNDER DA SEA
>UNDER DA SEA
>IT WOULD BE GREAT, JUST IGNORE THE CRIME RATE
>UNDER DA SEA

Attached: 1449412598543.png (1200x800, 1.57M)

It's gonna look cheap as hell for sure

>Ariel kisses Eric and becomes human
>he knocks her up and skips town

The correct verb form is "is", though "be at" would also be acceptable.

100% Disney did something with those numbers I don’t give a shit what anyone says.

Realistically, I don't see mermaids (basically the primate equivalent of a seal) having long hair on their heads and slim bodies. Don't aquatic mammals need blubber?

He's cute!

WE WUZ FISH N SHIT

Remember kids, practice proper tongue posture and always breathe with your nose.

Well TLM movie ruins the entire point of the original fairy tale, so he’d probably be more upset about that.

>Little Mermaid rhythm mini game from KH2
>music is all rap

Attached: 1544649440035.png (500x476, 72K)

>and are being sent back to die in their original hellhole country.
I wish, but in fact they stay, legally or not.

>People are dying to get to European counties
Radical centrist here. Kill all nonwhites and bury their ashes in Europe.

>That map
Why can't whities learn how to have more babies?
Most white couples have 1 kid and a cat

ME AM MAD
ME SMASH
nigger

>Twitter type nigger gifs
nigger tranny faggot nigger

They showed it on my flight and people still walked out.

>Why can't whities learn how to have more babies?
Because the environment doesn't allow it.

Ecofascist here, kill all families that have more than 1 child per couple.

They evolved like that to attract men, though.

You monkeys cry the second anyone shows a speck of resistance
What are you gonna do?
Act like a bitch and Sue me for saying Nigger?
Kill me?
Get those cheeks ready when the other convicts find out you couldn't take a joke ahahahahaja

The first time I've seen a libtard showing a shred of Chad energy

Most of them insist on waiting until marriage before having kids.

desu this. the thing that gets me the hardest is that at least most people who care about these extremely important issues are fucking retards.

Is this "The Wall" that MGTOW guys talk about when women start getting ugly

They need to ramp up their game, and start feeding their women more red meat to get them more fertile

Who cares what blacks like or don't like. They don't belong here. We plucked them out of Africa where they were what, 30k years behind the rest of the world technologically and civilly? These damn dirty apes slept on dirt, spent their days being chased by superior animals like lions and had a life expectancy of maybe 8 years, and now we give a shit what they think or say as they do their best to drag us in to the dark ages? Fuck niggers, worthless savage beasts that they are.

>Has you lost yo shit completely?
>He's a Nazi, you's a Kwaeen!
>I's don't care

>I need legs to explore
>immediately fucks a rich guy and calls it a day

>(((Mike Ross)))

This makes me realize that original Ariel is essentially a WWII enthusiast who has a secret room full of Nazi memorabilia.

All races have a below replacement birthrate in the US, including latinos. It's the immigration that's changing the demographics.

Ummm pyramids say hi

wasn't china's biggest box office movie from a year or two ago called mermaid? granted that had an asian mermaid, and not a goblin

so no fro?

heh

Attached: king-tut.jpg (400x302, 36K)

Well that's interesting. Never would have suspected that.

They might have confused the danish with the british.

gator bait

You ever walk past a black lady and her pussy stank was so strong you could smell it from a few feet away. It was one of the worst smells I've ever encountered. It was like the feminine product box in women's bathrooms x1000 with hints of rotting seafood and other putrid meats. Why did noone close to her let her know she should get that checked out?

Here's your new Snow White bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=ra4PChEqj98

Attached: 1562258186492.png (958x953, 748K)

I’m laughed and I black

Attached: 1559322156691.jpg (549x556, 30K)

>”Hahaha so sensitive!”
>Shut down a KFC
>Burn down every house in their neighborhood along with their own

>White "people" are REALLY this sensitive!
That's absolutely rich coming from you.

Marvel is popular with basedboys they watch every movie so I don't doubt the numbers.

>in the comfort of my own room im the king of the world but in real life i could never confront anyone
AHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Poo unfa'tunate niggas
Dey think dey slick
Dat one wantin to be gangsta
Dat one wantin to get some ass
And I help dem?
Shit nigga I do

Po' unfa'tunate souls
So slick, so slaw
Dey come cryin to me sayin' bitch Ursheela please
And I help dem? Dat rite I do

Now it dun happen one a two time
Dat dey didnt pay a dime
So I had to cap dem muhfucken niggas

Ye I had complaints from bitch niggas
But on the whole I been a tru nigga
To dem po' unfu'tunate niggas

t.nigger lover

>Danish Prince being a nigga

Fuck off tumblr

Black panther made 1.3, marvel 1.1 & end game won't possibly cross 2.8 now

Cringe

Based, nigga

If we’re so sensitive why do you need a remake of a movie with a nigger added to it, huh nigger?

Good news, Disney Enthusiateer, you just got paid! Please check your account ending in 459 in 3-5 days.

what is 'finna'

Nobody gave a fuck about diversity in films back then. What level of zoom are you ffs?

my theory is they turn it into black panther underwater edition

*Where them honkeys is

Attached: fire ant tower.jpg (900x991, 504K)

>come on in and shake ya ass

>if we ignore them they will stop subverting everything

I'm not bothered by a black mermaid but could they for once, make their own fucking movie and not just remake an already established movie and just change the actors/actresses race. Hollywood is fucking lazy these days.

Attached: no.png (438x432, 61K)

NIggers just suck at the prisoner's dilemma. If they just waited their turn they could've all gotten on the boat. Instead they crawl over each other like crabs in a bucket and kill each other. This is why their countries suck and they make everywhere they go suck.

>humans are great, I promise

Attached: 1559758508398.jpg (904x1200, 301K)

ROFL

Attached: 1505669353099.gif (245x168, 795K)

Attached: 1562228625056m.jpg (493x1024, 86K)

*blocks your path*

Also Road to El Dorado, Atlantis and the Hunchback of Notre Dame. White male + minority female is way more normal in animated movies than the other way around

Attached: 2d1075d6-3a2b-4e95-b94d-392889a6bbf9.jpg (970x546, 101K)

ACT, LITTLE GHOUL

>prince is black
Ariel should stay black but the prince must be white to be more realistic
Bwwm is win

Okay but the real question is where does this take place, medieval Netherlands or medieval Netherlands but it's mostly black people or medieval Caribbean we wuz land? It would be pretty epic if they went with white land people colonize hot sea nigresses.

Attached: 1oy4gf.jpg (640x400, 38K)

Can you guys do me a big favour and upload more Ariel gifs or webms? I've been drinking and I want to be reminded of my childhood.

>Caring about a soulless cashgrab

Attached: index.png (224x225, 9K)

Yea Forums will ignore this so they can bitch

a 1995 film doesn't mean anything since shit hit the fan in 2014

HOLY SHIT

Your men were too weak to protect the women that my white ancestors raped and bred like cattle.

Mad little nigger.

How is this okay?

Attached: EDD427B4-7FDF-4492-AFAF-D8FEFCF91D0E.jpg (641x1813, 214K)

WE

WUZ

>take white cartoon character and bucket fill them brown leaving all white features
>cute
give her HUGE niggerlips and eyes spaced 10 foot apart like the ooga booga chiminiypanzie that they casted

>being outraged
>giving Disney what they want
>shilling for free
all of you faggots need to be burned alive

>He doesn't know this decision was made by boardroom suits using the woke crowd and outrage for easy dollars
I guessed you earned you 3 acres and a mule

>someone actually took the time to edit this picture to generate a massive angry circlejerk
Yea Forums: cucks cucking cucks

So why can't she just be white?

clearly she aced the audition, dumb goy

Don't worry, user. Black nigger bitches can't shut the fuck up for more then 2 or 3 seconds.
They'll never be able to film the scenes where she loses her voice.

Attached: shutupniggress.jpg (1000x600, 59K)

They were clearly seething simply from seeing some random weeb’s drawing. You have a weird idea of “chad energy”.

That's actually an example of them attempting to exploit a rule that states that if a navel boat sees that vessel is compromised, they're obligated to rescue everyone aboard.
The niggers will sabotage their own raft when a navel vessel is in range.
However these dumb niggers will sometimes mistake a commercial vessel for a military one and they drown like rats when the commercial vessel doesn't do shit in fear of them taking over.

Underrated post

Attached: 506640f2705bbe5cc463ce281e0ed30a.jpg (480x719, 95K)

Well she wanted to be a man so congrats to her on achieving her dream

So if you're out at sea on a boat (obviously) and a bunch of niggers flip their shit on purpose you are required by law to save them? Who's to stop you from just sailing away and saying you didn't see or hear them? What's the chances anyone would even know if you saw it if you never mentioned it?

>crying over a kids movie isn't the same as crying over racial slurs.
I'm racist as fuck but you faggots are actually thin skins peckerwoods.

Attached: 1561932341718.png (965x905, 1007K)

>pic related is cuter

Attached: 1561230657709.jpg (680x940, 63K)

Those numbers mean nothing now. They're completely fabricated.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Lil Mermaid

DONT POST THIS EVER AGAIN IT HURTS DAMMIT

Every non crazy black person in the world is bemused/confused right now