E
D

lol you guys are so clever and funny. "sneed" lol who would have thought

pass da sneedy on di leff han sye

Well pardon us Mr. Gucci loafers.

youtube.com/watch?v=sFOeLXu9AoI

SMOAK DE MARIHWHANAH MOHN

city slicker

When does the show start to go downhill? Like which season?

Sneedi feedi mon she iirie a licki boom boom dem

S11E6

S1E1, then it improves briefly with S11E05, then it goes downhill again.

a few episodes into season 11

I've been on Yea Forums for about 10 years now and after all this time I'm most impressed by sneedposters. Seriously I don't care about sneed or simpson threads I usually just hide or ignore, but the fact that they are able and willing to continue spamming an unfunny joke like that endlessly and for no reason is a testament to their dedication, Sneed was intially just a bad "what did they mean by this" thing that was spammed and now I think I just don't get the joke anymore I don't know who it's mocking or if it's literally autists posting into the void but I can't help but admire it all.

A Sneed Day to you all my fellow Sneedsters.

SNEED
FEED
SUCK
FUCK
FORMERLY KNOWN

sneeder

Attached: 1523478612603.jpg (675x675, 164K)

imagine if they stopped the series after s11 e 5. it would be considered the greatest tv series and animated series ever

deenS

>Danger
>Do not cross
And it was neko Ritsu

Unironically this

B

SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU FUCKS GOD FUCKING DAMMIT SHIT CUNT FUCK PISS BITCU NIGTGER CUNT DUCK FAGGOT FICK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC FUCKING LOSERS. I'M GOING TO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FUCKING HEAD IF I SEE THIS FUCKING SHIT AGAIN I SWEAR. MY BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS YOU FUCKING INBRED SHIT CUNT FUCKS. NIGGERS. GO KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKS.

sneed.

Attached: 1560571496407.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Cringe
Stop pretending to be me

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 17K)

Attached: 1545661245956.png (262x284, 16K)

You're not needed around here anymore, kid.

Attached: 1560571496408.jpg (262x234, 18K)

Sneed