Have you ever heard of this movie called Cannibal Holocaust?

Have you ever heard of this movie called Cannibal Holocaust?

Attached: 9EB23E49-3D2A-420A-BA26-310466647468.jpg (313x470, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQkc2Qql91o
youtube.com/watch?v=CQamlINx3Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. What's it about?

i learned about it in the 7th or 8th grade and it took me like 2 years to work up the courage to watch it. i doubt anyone would be shocked by it now days.

It’s really messed up. They killed LIVE animals for it.

my gf banned this one from movie night as well.
she said she felt like fainting when they were harming wildlife.

That turtle scene fucked me up mayng.

>They killed LIVE animals for it.

Attached: 1561237671628.png (785x731, 205K)

Why? A Webm of a dog getting blow torched gets posted in every pet related thread yet that bothers you?

It does.
It really isn't cool though.

You can't kill dead animals you dumb dumb

>thinking pointlessly ending life is pointless means you're soi

Jesus get a reality check, go outside some time

Hope you never throw away meat

I've watched this movie three times on cough medicine. the third time I actually cried because its so bad. My favorite part is that there are only two songs and usually the tense music is playing while nothing is happening and the happier track plays when fucked up stuff is going on. Honestly its kino.

As opposed to killing dead animals?

Pretty much, yeah.

You don't know they didn't make a nice soup later.

I don't know why I find these films so comfy

i once saw a webm of a black man throwing a pot of scalding hot water onto a cat on his porch. it had sound.

Based retard

>it had sound.
The horror

Yeah and it's kinda poopy. Especially the final line of dialogue.

In an age when gore, violent sex, ISIS torture/death webms are ubiquitous, it seems almost quaint.

I watched this movie like twice now and every time i forget everything that happens in it except these dudes sitting in the screening room.
But i do listen to the music at least once a month, its very good.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQkc2Qql91o
youtube.com/watch?v=CQamlINx3Yc

Attached: 1559385023447.jpg (500x424, 25K)

How to spot the urban hypocrite

I didn't really feel it was disturbing until the end where they raped and butchered them. I really felt disgusted by that. It did have an "air" of decay or something for the entire movie however.

I mean if you actually got messed up by seeing a turtle killed for food you need to grow the fuck up.

I thought it was just ok, clearly the only thing people took away from it is the animals being killed. I also can't believe people actually thought that shit was real though, it looks like any other professionally shot movie. Now The Blair Witch is still completely convincing.

>have you ever heard of the biggest meme film of the late 80s/early 90s?

yeah that was the joke retard

the native savages were gonna eat the turtles anyway snowflakes

also, nobody under 30 started paying attention to this movie until after Eli Roth wouldn't shut up about it, which was around 2005