It's okay for women to be predators

It's okay for women to be predators

Attached: Stranger Things - S03E01 - Chapter One - Suzie, Do You Copy [19m12s].jpg (1920x960, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/bulgaria/comments/8qajjr/i_live_in_estonia_with_an_age_of_consent_of_14/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Catch_a_Predator#Entrapment_claims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This but unironically

It actually is.

tfw no mommy milky MILF attention when I was a horny teenager

Attached: 1560698054553.jpg.jpg (540x507, 38K)

I wish milfs were predators to me when I was a teen

only hot women

Yes

this. actually, ugly women should be punished more severely than men

and that's a good thing

This

is this the thread where we pretend to be upset about the little mermaid live action remake
or can someone point me into the right direction please

Autism: The Post

lol retard

it can fuck you up, actually

sure,

We are having trouble getting this one going but it’s pretty good

yeah please keep your bullshut Yea Forums crap out of /pol/ please

this but unironically

>it can fuck you up, actually
not if they're hot

This one is pretty funny

it's nothing to do with hotness tbqh

Fuck off
I wish a hot old woman molested me

He's 17. That's legal almost everywhere in the USA and everywhere in Europe.

Attached: h1imcmk7unxz.png (620x393, 126K)

yes it does, just like how cunnies love handsome older man but fat uglies like the one being spammed on tv get arrested

Same

Men who fuck young girls should have their balls cut off and women who fuck young boys should have their tits cut off. No double standards.

yeah it does

t. incel

>that ring of 18 around nevada

why should either of them be punished at all? unless they did it violently or the girl/boy made it clear they didn't want it.

But when the cunnies grow up (sad!) they still start to dislike the older men, even if they were handsome and they liked/wanted it at the time.

Attached: 1558455251595.webm (1600x960, 2.47M)

This, unless it's rape, there's nothing wrong with consensual sex regardless of age. Stop putting a 'one-size-fits-all' policy just because you're too lazy and stupid to know the difference between rape and consent.

I'm actually surprised California is 18.

>17
>young
see

what are you basing this statement on?
they only feel that way if they're shamed into feeling that way by old jealous hags.

Attached: 1558455588299.webm (1920x960, 2.85M)

>it’s impossible to manipulate naive young boys and girls into doing things they have no conception of by adults who should know better.

I swear to god I pray for the day pedos get the rope

There should be some minimum though. My country's AoC is 14 and I feel that's good.

Me too, that was my first thought.

Imagine waking up one day and realising you were nothing but a sex object for someone to play out a twisted fantasy with. They might not realise it at the time but eventually they'll know, and it can lead to countless mental health issues.

And perhaps the biggest reason of all is that people who are molested are more likely to become molesters themselves. Stop the cycle.

the answer is yes

Attached: 1558455698172.webm (1920x960, 2.79M)

sex object? why are they any more a sex object than a sexual partner over 18?

the vast majority are, especially in today's day and age, or grow up to be those old hags themselves

nipples not erect
made me limp
she needs to take some acting classes

M-MOMMY !

i agree with you based hebe user

certainly there must be a minimum age so as to avoid the very innocent from being taken advantage of. i'd say 12 is good.

For actual kids yes, not 16-17 which is legal almost everywhere in the US and across the world anyway. Still might be manipulative and creepy but that can happen to anyone where there's a power dynamic difference.

as long as they aren't fat and disgusting

Attached: 1514032029221.jpg (544x884, 137K)

>Imagine waking up one day and realising you were nothing but a sex object for someone to play out a twisted fantasy with.

Been there, done that. What's the problem? I consider it a compliment that girls think I'm hot enough to play out their kinky games and work out their daddy issues.

look at that wedding ring

Are u gay?

is that miranda?

>everyone reacts exactly the same as me, all people are exactly the same

see Op this is traumatizing. now imagine if a top qt braaped on his head, that would be perfectly okay

truly an awful cycle

>married woman with three kids and husband who provides for them decides to be whore and cheat
>the guy she's planning on fucking dies on the way there instead of her

It should have been her.

I've never met anyone who's been upset that the opposite sex wants to fuck them. What the fuck kind sense does that make?

Attached: 113585485.jpg (227x226, 5K)

that is hilarious

I'm pretty sure the problem is it fucks up your priorities growing up. Sure, hormones act up and teenagers get crazy about sex, but now imagine you've actually been getting it on regular basis since you barely even knew what it was beyond "it makes me feel good". Mental preparedness has to come first so you can cope with physical responses.

Attached: hot face.jpg (99x222, 10K)

To be fair, the father is a fat slob who does nothing to please his hot milf wife, who clearly works hard to keep herself attractive for him.

By the age of 12 kids have barely developed a consistent morale conscience. 16 should be the absolute lowest. I don’t care if you want to fuck younger girls, your fetish shouldn’t be placed above the well being of the child.

realizing that you were groomed at, say, 11, just to be taken advantage of to do something you didn't fully understand with a significantly older person who was supposed to take care of you can easily fuck a person up

do you think her down below area is all frothy and ready?

Attached: Cara Buono.jpg (1920x944, 236K)

Attached: 1533416598288.jpg (1200x1505, 170K)

What about Romeo and Juliet laws (for close-in-age people) for those instances?
Also not really a fetish, more of an orientation, but oh well. I agree, though, keep it to fantasy and in your pants.

Who's talking about 11-year-olds here? The guy the woman in the OP wants to bang is a 17-year-old chad.

>there was a kid out there living a BRAPers dream and willingly ruined it

>By the age of 12 kids have barely developed a consistent morale conscience.
surely any responsible parent will have taught them well. besides, almost all people lack a consistent moral conscience.
>16 should be the absolute lowest
ridiculous
>fetish
what is fetishistic bout it?

seek help

Why?

H-Hot

Attached: 1559993895517.jpg (540x564, 67K)

It seems to be what some people in this thread (like those I'm quoting below) are arguing. 17 is more than fine, and is even legal in most places.

See

did some pewp get into his mouth and on his lips?
like how can i get a fart to last for hours?

no one was saying 11 was an acceptable age

got a boner from reading these desu

Man, I'm not talking about 11-year-olds. Those are literal children. 14-15 is the minimum as far as I'm concerned.

Attached: drama teacher.jpg (658x1636, 272K)

farts are literally just tiny shit particles

I wouldn’t say yes to Romeo and Juliet laws carte Blanche, but even then my point stands, keep (sexually interested) adults away from kids.

Oh it’s definitely a fetish, the lust and desire (vice) for something you don’t have and know you shouldn’t? I’m familiar with how perversions work and there’s no question that pedophilia/hebephilia are fetishes.

>tits are equal to balls

yikes

Nice.

age of consent should be 16, 13 with parental consent.

Alright, good.

As much as we all fantasize, I do have to admit 14 with an adult is pretty skeevy, like there is definitely a power imbalance there, even though they both probably want it. But I see where you're coming from. The states that have it still set at 18 - that's pretty ridiculous.

16 is too high. Kids are sexually active at 14 these days.

Lets talk about the plot.
Based on some teasers, they kind of hint that billy is going to be invoked by a demon/alien thing.

I really hope thats not the case as I like him, and I hope he just joins the team instead. But lets be honest they already showed that he doesnt like the black kid so hes defnitely going to die this season at the hands of the black kid

>you don't have
every time you see a chick on the street who's way out of your league you're lusting for something you don't have
>know you shouldn't
why shouldn't i?

Based.

is this true?

I WANNA SUCK THOSE TITS AND LICK THOSE PITS!!!FACT!!!

>I do have to admit 14 with an adult is pretty skeevy, like there is definitely a power imbalance there
So? There's always a power imbalance and women in general prefer to have a dominating and more experienced partner.

> The states that have it still set at 18 - that's pretty ridiculous.
Wrong. It's 18 in only a handful of states. See

yeah, with other 14 year olds. without parental consent, the limit should be 16.

most medical research today recognizes them functioning the same as any other sexual orientation, like being gay or whatnot. something you can't help, may be exclusive or not, kicks & people realize around puberty
i don't think "sexually interested adults" need to be kept away or anything, just like normal straight men don't need to be kept away from women. most normal functioning people can keep it in their pants and aren't creeps or rapists

Why shouldn't there be double standards? Men and women are different.

>Wrong. It's 18 in only a handful of states.
that doesn't disprove his statement

>So?
It's a lot more exaggerated at that age and they don't really understand the full implications - on average, that is. Obviously all people are different and can be more or less mature (mentally, physically, etc.)

>Wrong.
Uh, I know. I'm speaking regarding the states (lowercase, not referring to the country) in the US that have it set at 18.

Why? What difference does it make if they're fucking a 14-year-old or a 18-year-old?

All normal men can find teenagers attractive. That doesn't mean you'll actually fuck them, but you can still find them desirable.

this

when it comes to this, how so?

14 and 18 is probably fine, 14 and 40 is definitely not

As long as they are cute, yes

Attached: 1557214072367.png (637x576, 262K)

>All normal men can find teenagers attractive.

Hello, yes, Police?
This poster right here!

any 18 year old trying to get in a 14 year olds pants needs to be checked out b that kid's parents first.

>It's a lot more exaggerated at that age and they don't really understand the full implications - on average, that is.
This is silly. Girls were married off to older guys as soon as they had their period for 99.9% of human history as soon as they had their periods. I've known girls who dated guys in their 20s when they were still 14-15. It didn't really affect them. I dated high school girls when I was in college and it was fine.

>I'm speaking regarding the states (lowercase, not referring to the country) in the US that have it set at 18.
Fair enough.

Men and women aren't the same, you can't compare older men preying on teen girls and vice versa. It's simply not comparable, as evidenced by society's gut reaction to such stories.

Attached: 1552674848156.jpg (469x675, 76K)

Imagine giving up this beautiful goth waifu
IDIOT

a) nothing i said is even close to illegal
b) i'm right
>Girls were married off to older guys
with parental consent

You'd be even more fucked up than you already are retard

This.

>>>/reddit/

People also died a lot younger then, and who's to say it was healthy or good.

Attached: weed teacher.png (658x995, 368K)

>14 and 18 is probably fine, 14 and 40 is definitely not

Spoiler: a 14-year-old that wants to bang a 40-year-old is already a mentally fucked up whore, and any 40-year-old that can get prime teen pussy is either rich as fuck or a gigachad.

you literally cant answer why lmao. if its not seriously harmful for a 14 year old (it isnt) then whats the problem. only time i dislike this teacher stuff is when they cheat on their husbands, thats wrong. otherwise 14 and up should be perfectly legal both girls and boys

>I dated high school girls when I was in college and it was fine.
No, sorry to break it to you, everyone thought you were a fucking creep. And you were, and likely still are.

i want to be able to see if a guy trying to fuck my 14 year old daughter is right for her or not, since she can't be trusted to make decisions like that at that age. if he doesn't seem that bad, maybe i'll let him do it.

Attached: 1544254809317.png (625x486, 400K)

>with parental consent
Because of shit like dowry. Nobody was worried about the girl being mature enough for sex. It was normal and expected.

>People also died a lot younger then, and who's to say it was healthy or good.
Well first of all, you're wrong. People still live until their 60s back then if they didn't die as infants or children. And second, you're comparison makes no sense.

>what is grooming

>if its not seriously harmful for a 14 year old (it isnt)
yes it is, in the vast majority of cases. stop fantasizing

Attached: ACA642D3-A48B-4766-84A6-1110D1735F4F.jpg (340x568, 51K)

Some girls are a bit too horny.

Attached: 1458494437199.png (686x796, 337K)

it's not about being 'mature enough for sex'
it's about ensuring a good man gets your daughter, not just any joe schmo.

Breaking news: your daughter is not your property.

>you're comparison
We have another genius on our hands here, folks. Stay in school.

Lmao no. It's considered normal in non-puritanical shitholes like the USA. The age of consent here is 14.

Attached: age-of-consent-europe.jpg (1800x1800, 742K)

>Breaking news: your daughter is not your property.
when did i say she was?

Attached: 1546717222646.jpg (815x1439, 223K)

>Breaking news: your daughter is not your property
Then why do i have to make sure she's fed, sheltered, schooled, vaccinated, etc

Nice thread?
Nice thread.

Attached: 1561283550498.jpg (3024x2160, 1.67M)

legally acceptable and socially acceptable aren't the same thing

That too, but the point puritans ITT are trying to make is that girls are not ready for sex at that age, which is bullshit and highly individual.

English isn't my first language. Anyone can make a simple mistake, like your father when he didn't wear a rubber.

I'm aware, I live in Europe too. If you actually read the map, it's not actually 14 in most places though.

Attached: 1539301505906.png (874x884, 757K)

Thankfully, I don't live in a feminist shithole, so it's socially acceptable as well.

a couple of those chicks are fine as fuck
>That too, but the point puritans ITT are trying to make is that girls are not ready for sex at that age, which is bullshit and highly individual.
of course, they're being silly. i'm arguing for an age of consent at 16, 13 with parental consent.

People legally cannot be property.

Implied by your post deciding you'll decide who you "allow" to have sex with her, which is incestuously possessive and just plain weird. Bugger outta there.

Poor kid, imagine all the odor around there.

Attached: 1560699106715.jpg (273x473, 112K)

Attached: 1555981592051.png (635x939, 250K)

It is here. A friend even asked a lawyer about it when he was banging a 14-year-old.

where do you live? no one significantly older regularly bangs 14 year old girls in your country and it's treated like a normal thing, sorry

age of consent in indiana is 16, where the show takes place
billy is in no way the victim, he sweet talked her in season 2, continues to this season and invites her to "swimming lessons". she doesn't even show up.
dont you have better things to do than search for ways to further your political agenda through a netflix show?

Glad to finally meet Florida woman after so much time dealing with her male counter part.

Attached: 1535744143346.jpg (960x960, 80K)

Okay, how are you going to prove you had their consent to bang their daughter? Are you going to have them sign something? Because otherwise they can just say you were lying and have you arrested if they change their minds.

It's fine, Americunts are just worked up about it because it's less normal there.

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 1.17M)

Attached: boner go time.png (324x411, 28K)

Attached: 1547761266431.jpg (1920x4288, 862K)

Why are all these boys reporting free poon? Why can't they appreciate what they're getting?

other user is right i had classmates in highschool, dating 22-years old men, and everyone else thought it to be weird
from hungary, europe
if as an adult you date someone younger than 17-18, it's weird

>let me tell you about how things work in your country

Are you for real, dude?

are you seriously implying i should just allow any creep to fuck my 14 year old daughter?

>at machete point
that's not a very pointy machete

Right, I said "most places" on your map.
How did he even meet her and why would she want to be with someone so much older unless she's a slut?

Attached: 1547761266432.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Normally it's reported by a third party, most of the times by either the parents of the dude, or by parents of friends who have heard about it.

yeah, i'll have them sign something.

It's illegal and abusive, faggot.

Funny how you won't even say the country.

No, I'm saying it's not your job or decision to make.

Attached: 1559563902877.jpg (426x600, 114K)

Do girls really make that face when you don't let them rape you?

How DARE she show affection for her own child. The goddamn nerve of the woman.

which movie is this, i enjoy dc animated, but i don't think i have seen it

Attached: 534379637947.gif (636x389, 1.62M)

>No, I'm saying it's not your job or decision to make.
so if my 14 year old daughter is ok with a 50 year old jew taking her to the casting couch, it's not my place to stop it? what the hell are parents supposed to do, in your opinion? just let kids do whatever the fuck the please?

Attached: 1547809215134.png (460x1022, 936K)

no they make that face when they rape you and don't get away with it

do teenage girls fantasize as much about older dudes as teenage boys fantasize about milfs?
at least on this website every time there's some news about an older man banging a teenage girl people freak out. reverse the genders and everyone's like 'nice'.

The country is Bulgaria. Go ahead and prove that people here give a shit. I'll wait.

We had to teach X amount of hours in high school classes for 3 semesters to get our teaching degrees. We landed in a class full of girls. Two of my friends started dating girls from there. I didn't because I didn't want shit where I study, though I did make out with this one hot 15-year-old slut.

Attached: 1547809215149.png (1280x1915, 1.14M)

Attached: 1547809215150.png (500x730, 577K)

actually, most young girls fantasize about older men all the time.
i think most of the thing with the difference in response is that most male pedos who make the news are ugly and creepy, but the female molesters are occasionally hot.

teen girls fucking lust after older men, especially if they are in an authority position. i used to routinely hear the girls in my 8th grade science class talking about how they wanted to fuck the teacher, and he was only mildly good looking.

Attached: 1547809215155.gif (396x300, 3.57M)

>do teenage girls fantasize as much about older dudes as teenage boys fantasize about milfs?
No, they fantasize about it a lot more. But when I say older guys I mean guys who are 25-35.

Normally the people who fantasize with that constantly are people with parental issues.
Thing is, the moment a girl claims to like sex or to have something even close to a fetish, she's deemed a slut, which is why they don't tend to talk about it, and it ended up on the idea that girls don't like sex.
Of course, there are some girls who just don't care about being known as sluts, and there's the feminists who claim being a slut is good, but feminists are just ugly, angry women so who cares about them.

>t. Forgotten what it was like to be 14 as a male.

I remember guys talking about getting with chicks in their 20s on a few occasions. Let's be real, we're just more protective of younger females period.

The difference is that men want hot women but females don't.

>Normally the people who fantasize with that constantly are people with parental issues.
no. all little girls have found an adult man attractive at some point, even if they didn't understand it.

yes. you think a top cunny wants some weird little teen boy who only thinks about sex? no, they want innocent and wholesome cunnysseurs who treat them like princesses

Imagine being little bonbi's dad

Attached: perfect daughter.gif (280x500, 3.09M)

>perfect daughter
>whores herself out on social media

Attached: 1560534212012.jpg (540x960, 118K)

If she whores herself out to social media then she clearly isn't perfect.

But it doesn't really come across as predatory because the actor is 25 IRL lol. If he was actually a scrawny baby faced 17 year old it might come across a bit more creepy.

yeah, that was the point i was making.

>go swimming in pool
>makeup is still perfect
Nigga what?

HAVE SEX

Attached: YEEESH.jpg (750x800, 315K)

with slutty little girls? if you insist!

posting this ugly girls picture doesn't count as having sex you know

Do housewives not get enough sex? What are their husbands doing?

Well, most of the time yeah. But a nympho in Munich got arrested because she would not stop having sex with two different guys she "used".
Before you go "holy shit, i'd love it"; that woman wanted sex apparently non stop. Like litteraly you can't catch a breath or go have lunch or have a life. The only time when the guys would be able to move out of bed was when she was sleeping, and they tried escaping by the window cause she had locked and hidden the keys somewhere.
Soooo....there are hungry milfs and then there are batshit crazy female like this one.

fucking cunny

you can have sex with men if you prefer but definitely HAVE SEX

Attached: yiiii.gif (382x678, 2.83M)

>liking sluts

Attached: 1539923472408.png (340x506, 359K)

Doing their best.

Attached: Stranger.Things.S03E01.Chapter.One.Suzie.Do.You.Copy.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG [45m11s].jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

Guys don't have a problem with that.

alright then, bend over.

sorry friend, I'm not gay but I'm sure you can find something on grindr

Attached: hoodie.gif (270x480, 1.73M)

>an angry harpy that you fucked 10000 times already
vs
>adorable cunny in her prime, innocent pure and playful. even spending time with her talking is extremely dangerous and risky
they literally cant compete

Based SG

The only people who says things like you just said, are incels.

>not gay
>watches tik tok trannies

Why are you marrying them if you don't want to sex them?

>he has two of them
some men get all the luck
tax purposes

ok

Attached: 1540697627756.png (421x389, 228K)

see, that's why you need to HAVE SEX. you can't even see reality anymore and you sound a lot like a repressed virgin

Attached: cringe.gif (382x678, 3.06M)

/thread
uggos get fucked

i'm telling you, bend over so we can get it over with.

The easiest way to spot a (man)child incel on the Internet:

They whine constantly about what other people can do, but they theoreticalky can't (although examples of everyone but them doing said thing are always easily found).
*Bonus points for pedo-related shit*

are you saying incels are pedos or not?

go back to /lgbt/

What was predatory about her behavior? Billy wanted to tap that.

rolling

this

Remember the fat brit chick who lied on 11 different men saying they raped her? Only after the 10th was she arrested

Trannies would want that though, they're huge attention whores

Attached: Cara Buono.jpg (1920x960, 166K)

Guaranteed the dumbass shared them with his friends and ruined it for himself

want what?

Attached: Cara Buono.jpg (1920x960, 176K)

Nope, it's just bonus points. In this case, a woman in ina fictirious '80s show is showing pedo behavior, the (man)child incel latches on to that ass some bizarre excuse to REEEEE about all women.

Quoted you by accident, I meant to reply to . Trannies love getting sexual attention is what I meant

what does 'bonus points' mean? i honestly have no idea what you're getting at,

the fuck are you talking about
no one in this thread is angry about cougars, we are too busy jerking off

you realise you're exposing yourself as an actual incel right now, right?

can be true but many first relationships are bad in hindsight, also normal

Nice

i agree

how do i get in on this

rollinggoooooo

>girl told her boyfriend to go have sex with her mom because she couldn't take his 10-inch schlong

Attached: human.gif (460x360, 1.61M)

have good genes and fuck another chick with good genes until she pops out a hot daughter.

She's not going to want that desu. And no, you can stop it. But it's weird for you to be "deciding" who you let fuck her or be thinking about what makes someone OK to fuck her or not).

If you are literally a TEACHER to these girls and you get in relationships with them, that is most likely enough to get you fired from your job, if not illegal/abuse of power.

STFU and post Mommypedos, you contrarian-ass incels.

Attached: 1423508357740.jpg (1201x821, 858K)

>bitches about exism
>Uses terms like incel and man-child
This is why we can't take you feminists seriously.

Attached: 4324234234123.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>Trannies love getting sexual attention is what I meant

Yep and they pull mental gymnastics to get more attention. Pic relates

Attached: Degenerate Liberal Logic.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>have to fuck an adult woman
not worth it

>Go ahead and prove that people here give a shit.
here are some: old.reddit.com/r/bulgaria/comments/8qajjr/i_live_in_estonia_with_an_age_of_consent_of_14/

lets be honest tho marrying an ex-stacey single mom whos desperate and already have a qt cunny is the better and easier way

it's not predating, if he asks for it

Attached: stranger-things-billy-1-1558380624.png (480x477, 357K)

>But it's weird for you to be "deciding" who you let fuck her or be thinking about what makes someone OK to fuck her or not).
it's weird to worry that bad men will hurt my daughter?
you're really fucked in the head.

that's the catch
possibly, but then you miss out on the early bonding with the lg

>contrarian-ass incels
i don't get it.
you can't even go a single post without some nonsense buzzword, i have a hard time deciphering your posts.

Attached: stop posting.jpg (600x450, 337K)

That shit is NOT okay

Anybody significantly older having sex with your daughter at 14 is most probably going to hurt her, ultimately.

Meanwhile, you use terms like "exism" and call me a feminist, while kniwing norhing about me or my beluefs about women. You also use the term "we" proving you're just another internet LARPer, pretending that you are waging some retarded war from behind yoyr jeyboard against all these women who don't want to have sex with you for free.
By the way, have sex.

A female version of To Catch a Predator would be hilarious.

true, and you can get into a lolita type situation with a psycho cunny

yeah, which is why i would like to stop them from fucking her. what's your issue?

It's fine in many countries/cultures, it's not sexual at all.

Wasn't it taken off the air for entrapment for a while or something?

YGSIU...dad here terrible genes but his wife was the winner...except for that one daughter with the googly eyes but hey 90% is good

Attached: Recessive genes dad.jpg (1330x1863, 382K)

I misinterpreted then, "screening" them and imagining who fucking your daughter at that age is OK is still sort of weird though. Like I'd just be against it across the board, or allow her to make her own choices even if I don't necessarily approve. Hopefully she won't be a total slag. Hopefully she'll stop them herself, in your instance, in all honesty...

it's about playing the odds

is this even possible?
also they're all ugly

>or allow her to make her own choices even if I don't necessarily approve
that's how you get an uncontrollable child. if you disapprove of your child's actions you should stop them and reproach them.

I don't think she's going to be wanting to fuck any 40 year olds at 14. If it's someone in her age range I'd allow it even if I don't approve of the specific person, because my disapproval isn't going to stop her.

>Is this possible?

Jfc, you sad bastards really are basement-dwelling fa/tv/irgins.

It wasn't entrapment. The predators engaged in sexual conduct without provocation. The show was basically televised sting operations.

Trannies didn't "use" to be male, they are male.

The one on the left is a 9/10, bro.

>also they're all ugly
2/10 because you got me to reply
Anyway, only the youngest one has a weird faces because her eyes drift in opposite directions. But hey, she has time to grow out of it.

Oh, I guess it was just a few cases.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Catch_a_Predator#Entrapment_claims

Also there are FTM and MTM transgender people both, they're not all male, lmao.

>I don't think she's going to be wanting to fuck any 40 year olds at 14. If it's someone in her age range
so?
>I'd allow it even if I don't approve of the specific person, because my disapproval isn't going to stop her.
that's retarded. you should have instilled enough values in your child that they will listen to you if you really explain these thing to them, and if they don't you should punish them.
are you saying that if a child wants to take cookies from the cookie jar before dinner, i should just let them, because "they're gonna do it anyways"?

Yeah, agreed that youngest could be cute if not for that. And not sure if braces work on her either. There are some extremely cute loli gingers out there though.

MTM? Male to Male? How is that transgender wtf are you on?

no. but teenagers rebel and are going to date who they want, approval or not, lol

Not really, but 14 is kinda is kinda already close enough to sexual maturity to understand what are you doing.

>teenagers rebel and are going to date who they want, approval or not, lol
not if i beat them

Sorry, MTF, typo.

Not for all girls, mind you.

Attached: 1527441548624.jpg (1136x639, 47K)

That's illegal.

Attached: 1525764499706.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

>but teenagers rebel and are going to date who they want, approval or not, lol
so i should just let 20 something creeps date my 14 year old. cool.

Loved Blank Check. Was jelly of Preston for getting that kiss.

Attached: v babysitter gameboy and cake.webm (654x428, 2.99M)

Attached: 1498797629319.jpg (400x500, 36K)

Attached: 1529901514543.jpg (490x296, 26K)

depends where you live.

women can't be predators

>but teenagers rebel and are going to date who they want, approval or not, lol

Pic related:
>this guy wants to fuck your son.
What do you do?

Attached: degenerate youth.jpg (580x900, 89K)

literally the luckiest fucking kid in history god fucking damn it.
ugly women can.

You can't really stop them legally if the consent age is 14 where you live (like the poster from Bulgaria before) - that's too low in my opinion though - and you won't know about it if she doesn't want you too, in all honesty.

Attached: 1531572583046.webm (1280x692, 2.09M)

I assumed we were talking about civilized, first-world countries.

Yes, and...?

yes, as user said ugly ones can. they can do serious harm to a young boy just like how qt milfs can bring alot of joy.

Attached: Chilian Sea Bass.webm (360x360, 745K)

>You can't really stop them legally
i can tell that guy to fuck off or i'll shoot him in the fucking face. thank god for the second amendment and nearby tar fields.
"legally" shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1541796858967.jpg (1024x1024, 237K)

this is slowed down

That is a little too much.

>i can tell that guy to fuck off or i'll shoot him in the fucking face.
And he can report you for threats of violence for that. My point stands, that's a good way to get your daughter to hide it rather than tell you the truth.

Boys do the fucking, girsl get fucked, thats why the boy in your pic is lucky and a little girl with 3 men would be disgusting

>ywn be a dad bod highschool chad

>And he can report you for threats of violence for that.
not if he's dead
>My point stands, that's a good way to get your daughter to hide it rather than tell you the truth.
tell her no = she does it anyway but i don't know about it
tell her it's ok = she does it and i have to know about it
sounds like telling her no is still better

I forgot about some case where a teacher slept with her student who was like 14 at the time, she went to jail, then he married her after she got out lmao

>Boys do the fucking, girsl get fucked
Spoken like a true virgin.

>he could still feel the taste of her anus on his lips and the fart in his mouth hours after the incident

absolutely based

Trannies will always be biologically what they were born as their bones and DNA don't lie like they do, that's not /pol/ to say, it's just reality

>not if he's dead
And then you go to prison, and your daughter becomes fatherless. Nice toxic masculinity fantasy, but keep yourself in check.
You don't "have" to know about anything, just ask her to not tell you. But having her know she can go to you for help or trust you is what a good father does.

Attached: 1552144077766.webm (568x320, 2.5M)

You really dont see a difference between penetrating someones body and having your body penetrated?

lmao have sex

Yeah, no shit, that's just sex, not gender, and not relevant to this thread anyway (even less than the rest of the stuff here, that is).

Attached: 1552144381885.webm (568x320, 1.87M)

Women can be extremely dominant. It doesn't matter that it goes inside them or who has what parts. Women can still rape men, etc.

you realize your retarded argument of "legally you can't do anything" doesn't apply to this argument right? i'm arguing that the age of consent should be 13, with parental consent. the guy HAS to ask me first.

Attached: 1554929679855.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

no, because then people will pimp out their 13 year old kids, retard. just have it be 16 and romeo and juliet/close-in-age laws under that

why cant society admit that older woman + young boy and older man + cunny is the perfect pairing and tolerating it would lead to a happy and wholesome world?

Attached: 1554915708839.gif (480x270, 2.55M)

mice

>no, because then people will pimp out their 13 year old kids
if the kid isn't consenting, that's rape.

muh learned abuse and roasties jealous of young girls getting all the attention

Why were you redirecting to /pol/ then? He didn't say anything wrong

Attached: 1554916851909.gif (480x270, 2.64M)

Kids legally can't consent either way.

It's off-topic shit that leads to flamewars. It's content that spurs arguments and that should be kept in the containment board.

Attached: 1554918103450.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

>what is normal, healthy touch between a parent and child

>Kids legally can't consent either way.
they can in this hypothetical you absolute retard. that's what we're arguing here is a hypothetical change in the law. jesus fuck.
prostitution is still illegal in plenty of places anyways.

Attached: bar.png (720x1280, 842K)

Sure, but the psychological baseline on a primal level is that when a guy has sex he is not "violated" but a woman is violated by sex, thats why female virgins were the most prised possesion of the family but male virgins were always losers that cant do their basic job

Oh shit. Is that Quentin?

Just ignoring it is better than redirecting, unless you wanted replies

Gen Z was a mistake

>the psychological baseline on a primal level is that when a guy has sex he is not "violated"
This is not true at all.

Failing to add close-in-age laws to your hypothetical scenario and instead having parents have to "sign off" is 100% going to lead to abuse and exploitation through loopholes, parents "convincing" kids to "consent" to make money, etc.

Attached: 1536426136710.jpg (620x930, 104K)

THE DELEGATES, DONALD...imagine being hated by your own kid. Anyway as user said, you don't own your kids

Attached: ted cringe cruz.webm (800x450, 1.14M)

stop having sex then :^)

Who are you quoting?

allegey His wife cucked him with a drug dealer called pankake, the media have her videos snorting coke of pancakes cawk and use it to force gerrard to play along any and every degenerate leftist agenda.
for ckntext

Attached: 1530235704062.jpg (4080x2812, 2.03M)

Well, this one didn't slipped

Attached: 1522187641325.jpg (947x2289, 428K)

i only saw first season as not a pleb to watch 2nd and beyond, when the fuck did her character become a slag?

Attached: 1561856419822.jpg (283x263, 15K)

>Failing to add close-in-age laws to your hypothetical scenario
didn't say there wouldn't be
>is 100% going to lead to abuse and exploitation through loopholes
yeah, that's how laws work
> parents "convincing" kids to "consent" to make money, etc.
prostitution is still illegal, if the kid feels violated they can call the fucking cops. there child prostitutes everywhere in the world, and they're illegal in a good portion of it. plenty of adult prostitutes probably only do it out of fear and necessity, they are pressured.

this.

he's implying you don't know what that is. new to Yea Forums?

>new to Yea Forums?
i think that might be you

BASED
>that weeb girl

Attached: 1526145194683.jpg (728x837, 130K)

down two over two with the cropped out boy is hot as fuck

fuck i meant down one over one

>yeah, that's how laws work
Right, but current laws allow for it less than your dumbfuck hypothetical scenario.
>if the kid feels violated they can call the fucking cops
Unless the parent grooms/accustoms to it? Or they feel like they can't and have nowhere to go if their parent gets sent to jail, as is already common in abuse cases today...?
>they're illegal in a good portion of it.
They're illegal everywhere, lol, and rightfully so.
>plenty of adult prostitutes probably only do it out of fear and necessity, they are pressured.
No fucking shit.

WHAT THE FUCK.

She's cute, but the girl in yellow beneath her is the cutest, I think.
Imagine.

>another "muh freeze peaches" and " muh second amendment lets me shoot everyone" retard

Attached: 1558056176647.jpg (1400x700, 155K)

Where's the version of this for the current Women's World Cup?

GIB ME 0-3

Sauce user

>Right, but current laws allow for it less than your dumbfuck hypothetical scenario.
yes, banning all of something does tend to lessen bad things from happening related to that thing. if we banned steak we'd end up with a lot less deaths by people choking on steak.
>Unless the parent grooms/accustoms to it? Or they feel like they can't and have nowhere to go if their parent gets sent to jail,
that already happens.
>as is already common in abuse cases today...?
so no new problem is created.
>They're illegal everywhere
no
>and rightfully so
but they're still out there.
under current law, people who prostitute out or fuck unwilling children are breaking the law.
under my hypothetical law, people who prostitute out or fuck unwilling children are still breaking the law. what's the problem?

Are you retarded?

>yes, banning all of something does tend to lessen bad things from happening related to that thing.
Right, so the current law is better.
>so no new problem is created.
No reason to change the law unless it solves an existing problem.

>what's the problem?
You are treating children like a piece of property you get to control, and lowering the "age of consent" (just if even in name only) to 13 seems creepy/sus as fuck and will lead to a load of problems you should be able to figure out on your own. When something becomes legal, it's that person's legal responsibility, whether it be to drink, vote, smoke fuck, etc. Having another period where "you can fuck but your parent has to allow it" is really fucking incestuously bizarre and just plain dumb.

imagine thinking repeating something back to someone but in babby talk means you're not only correct but also morally superior

you are a dumbfuck

>Right, so the current law is better.
by this logic we should ban everything
>No reason to change the law unless it solves an existing problem.
the existing problem that's being solved is the ability for people to fuck hot, willing, teens. you're not even paying attention at this point.
>You are treating children like a piece of property you get to control
children are under the control of their parents, yes
and lowering the "age of consent" (just if even in name only) to 13 seems creepy
to some
>sus as fuck
go back to twitter
>and will lead to a load of problems you should be able to figure out on your own
no such problems have been identified so far
>When something becomes legal, it's that person's legal responsibility, whether it be to drink, vote, smoke fuck, etc.
not in this case
>Having another period where "you can fuck but your parent has to allow it" is really fucking incestuously bizarre and just plain dumb.
you keep saying "it's incestuous" but it's not at all.
i wasn't being serious lol
i could give a fuck if someone wants to smash some teen puss

So I'm correct, you are a larping retarded faggot

>tfw no horny cute teacher back in highschool

Attached: 150670296753.png (1070x601, 507K)

that was literally my first post in the thread. i only posted to make fun of you for unironically saying "freeze peach"

you got me good
yes, i am larping as someone who cares about whether parents let their hot teenage girls get fucked or not.

>thinking "muh" is babytalk
???? you can't be this stupid

I am unironically calling you a LARPing raging homosexual pedo-enabler..ironically.

no, but deliberating mispronouncing words is. ie. "free speech" being corrupted into "freeze peach" like one might speak to a child who is unable to properly form words yet

You mongoloid.

>I'm illiterate
Cool.

>by this logic we should ban everything
No...?
>is the ability for people to fuck hot, willing, teens
Only other teens, though, unless they have morally-questionable or way-too-liberal parents.
People already do this anyway, and parents let it happen if they really are OK with the person.
>to some
To enough that this will never be possible, though.

You just want underage pussy that you'll never be able to get anyway lmao. Fuck off incel.

this retard , isn't me.
if you're gonna call someone a larping homoseual pedo-enabelr it should be me, even if i am more of a larping heterosexual ephebophile-enabler
>No...?
it removes the opportunity for possible 'bad things'
>Only other teens, though, unless they have morally-questionable or way-too-liberal parents.
People already do this anyway, and parents let it happen if they really are OK with the person.
yeah but now it's legal
>To enough that this will never be possible, though.
it was possible to get the entire age of consent that low
a man can dream, can't he?

>yeah but now it's legal
Not sure why you care really, based on your past posts.
>it was possible to get the entire age of consent that low
Not in modern times with modern society.
>a man can dream, can't he?
Sure. So find a girl that wants to fuck and will let you and stop trying to change the laws for the world in some ridiculous, not-fully-thought-out manner.

>Not sure why you care really
i don't really
>Not in modern times with modern society
damn prudes
>So find a girl that wants to fuck and will let you and stop trying to change the laws for the world in some ridiculous, not-fully-thought-out manner.
but they won't be 14

>they won't be 14
What are you talking about, many 14 year olds are horny as fuck.
If none want to fuck you now though not sure why you think they will under your new proposed law system.

>What are you talking about, many 14 year olds are horny as fuck.
yes, and i can't fuck them and they won't fuck me.
>If none want to fuck you now though not sure why you think they will under your new proposed law system.
i don't think they will

92 please

Sounds like you're just sexually frustrated then. Sorry user.

don't pity me.
my hand and an internet connection is enough to filll my heart.

I don't. I'm in the same position as you lol, just arguing for a harder stance. Or I guess I'm just fine with things as they are now, as you seem to be too in some respects, which is good.

Role

What movies are we suppose to watch?

rollin for 68