Anybody else not give a shit? I think the actress they picked is kind of cute and I like different things

Anybody else not give a shit? I think the actress they picked is kind of cute and I like different things.

As long as it doesn't affect the movie in an in "your face" BWA HA HA liberal way, don't we just want a good movie. I mean it would be different if it was an animated reboot. That I understand.

..I don't know guys, maybe we take the whole racism thing too far sometimes. Life's short, maybe we should calm down is what I'm saying.

Or not, I dunno. Looking for some like-minded people on here. Anyone agree? If not tell me why. Like really why. What's really the danger?

Attached: 478547982.jpg (851x605, 44K)

I don't particularly care I'm just terribly prone to peer pressure.

>I think the actress they picked is kind of cute
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: celebs-congratulate-halle-bailey-on-playing-ariel-in-little-mermaid.jpg (300x300, 92K)

The character looks completely different, its set in the Caribbean, and they'll probably alter the story to fit so. They might as well as made a whole different movie. Can't even piggyback off nostalgia right.

>I think the actress they picked is kind of cute
I don't give a shit, but stop pretending that thing is cute. There's way better looking black actresses if they wanted to push their stupid politics.

i simply dont care because im not going to watch it anyways and i dont consider disney live action movies muh culture, so they can do whatever they want with it. actually hollywood using more black actresses who have white love interest is much better than the usual black bull + slutty blonde white roastie pairing.

Ayyyyyyyyy

I wasn't going to watch it anyway, so I don't give a fuck.

Same boat. If she can act, who cares,

MOST people don't give a shit. Yea Forums types are a very vocal, but small and irrelevant minority. Things like this never affect box office returns

decide to make lame live action remake/adaption
>cast black actor for a non-black role
>angry people give you free attention
>woke retards give you free attention
>hire some shills working both sides
>mentally ill Americans praise you for being "inclusive" or whatever
>laugh all the way to the bank

Is her hair playing the role of Ursula?

>As long as it doesn't affect the movie in an in "your face" BWA HA HA liberal way
It already is "in your face" as it can get. How cucked can one person be? No wonder these degenerates are so openly pushing their bullshit because people keep making excuses for them.

they're just mad because they are racist pedos who want to rape an RL child ariel

>i think the actress they picked is kind of cute
Good lord lad get some standards

Attached: 123123123143.jpg (293x212, 19K)

Does anyone here actually watch these Disney remakes they all look like bland step downs from the colorful styles the animated versions had.

She looks like one of the greys, but black
Ayyyyy

I want to work for the mouse, I'm tired of shitsposting for free and I could do a better job than this shit. Hook me up on that shit, Pajeet

I don't care. If Jews want to play with their toy niggers, by all means.

I'm more against it on the principal that if the situation were reversed (a white person being cast in a movie where the previous star was black) there would be a fucking uproar from the faggots on Black Twitter and the media about racist white washing.

And blacks are fucking retarded if they think this is somehow progress. Disney is flat out saying "ok, most black writer and directors suck, so we're gonna put a black girl in a white story to keep you dummies happy".

I'm not racist. Ariel is white. Just like Tiana is black. End of.

Thankfully, the movie will be a middling success if it doesn't bomb outright. Even if it's successful, everybody will still remember Ariel as a red head. Fanart will still be cartoon Ariel, there will still be a white Ariel at theme parks even if they introduce a black one. Ariel is Ariel is Ariel.

>>laugh all the way to the bank
Yeah, that worked so well for the Ghostbusters remake.
Films like Black Panther and Captain Marvel were essential to the MCU overall story and people were invested in those films for a decade so there's no way they weren't going to see them.

>I think she’s really cute
You’ve got some really low standards

People think that Zendaya is hot.
I think she looks like an anorexic boy.

Yeah and a lot of people are dumb

I'm diggin the whole alien thing to be quite very honest.

Attached: 7485478214.jpg (477x363, 20K)

>White fragility isn't r...

Attached: white fragility.png (740x611, 298K)

>people would be mad if a white person got cast in a traditionally black role
it's almost like it's fundamentally different situation hmmm

however I really don't think it IS that big of a deal as you act like it would be. Les Miserables usually has a black actor cast for Javert and there really wasn't much of a stink about it when it went to Russel Crowe for the movie except from the whiniest twitter weenies. also from the outrage from shit like this all the time, it's really got more of a precedent for white people (or should I say """white""" people online) to complain endlessly about this shit than anyone else

Attached: genie.jpg_large.jpg (1168x657, 59K)

What do you guys think about Atlanteans in the MCU being played mostly by actors of black, Native American, South Asian, Middle Eastern, and North African ancestry and Atlantis having some similarities to Atlantis in Atlantis: The Lost Empire? What about if Disney made a resort in the Caribbean that was supposed to be like it was created by people from the MCU's Atlantis or people from Atlantis: Teh Lost Empire? Would you want to go to it?

we are entering the age of colonized black queens on screen, what is there to complain about lmao

>Les Miserables usually has a black actor cast for Javert
No it doesn't, faggot.

It's really not important, and if a kid watches it and likes it then it did the same job as the first movie.

I don't care that she's black, I just think Halle Berry is WAY to fucking old to play Ariel.

I wouldn't watch live action remakes anyway, also no 3D will ever be this cute or expressive.

Attached: 1562194118995.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

Is this a live-action Ariel or a voice casting?

One question. What was the reason for choosing this particular... person? Is she a good actress? Or just hyped popular... person? I know she have youtube channel and some "yet another" music awards. But picking her for this role... why?

they make billions but yes they're all bland

Then don't watch the movie?

I'm not going to. Well, maybe I will but not in a movie theater.

3DPD version user

She looks hella ugly.

a singer and also Caribbean

I can't imagine many straight men actually care its just obvious double standards

It wouldn't bomb. It's one of their classics and remakes of it always do well. Look at Alladin. It looks subpar but it did 800m.

if you look at a lot of productions of it in the last 20 years, they often have a black guy as Javert which makes sense because he's basically a class traitor who struggles with that truth and ultimately kills himself over it

ugh

OH NO NO NO