Spinosaurus: the CHAD of the JP movies

Spinosaurus: the CHAD of the JP movies

Attached: Pleaseuseinspino.png (1214x531, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2005/feb/19/science.sciencenews
youtube.com/watch?v=ocGfGtutmsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spino is gay.
T-Rex is king.

Man, dinosaurs really lose their cool factor when you realize that they were actually small little feather cucks

Attached: 7e962746adc10968a63fe42fce89b987aeb3073ab6001f0e41a338c2ca003fba_1.jpg (320x256, 13K)

more like the DUCKs of JP movies

Attached: spinosaurus-posture.jpg (1900x1068, 295K)

spinofags are the DCfags of dinofags

Based.

Cope.

Attached: Savage_Avengers_003-020.jpg (1895x1033, 197K)

>kills your shitty franchise pet
>make fans seethe to this day
lmao

Ducks are one of the few birds with a dick, so spinos really are the chads of the dino world.

The only known aquatic dino couldn't even walk on his forelimbs anymore.

For some reason though we still don't automatically associate any species with a dorsal sail and that weird front dentition as aquatic traits even though ti's painfully obvious. Looking at you Dimetrodon.

> inb4 plesiosaurs.
Fuck off. This is the one realm where semantics are necessary..

Attached: crocoduck.jpg (425x425, 11K)

>Ducks are one of the few birds with a dick
What do the others have?

useless arms

penis

A hole that acts as their shit, piss and cumhole. It has a specific name, but i forgot what it was.

It's called cloaca.

Cloaca. It's why the Mr. Garrison evolution explanation is funny. Fish squirrels having butt sex is accurate.

Vagina?

I swear this meme was debunked. The spinoff in up was billed up for the movie, but it was bipedal, a relative of baryonx.
Modern paleontology is being cucked by pseudoscientists, especially in regards to that feather shit.
Hell, most of what's known about humanity’s ancestors was proven to bogus claims by a German fraud.
theguardian.com/science/2005/feb/19/science.sciencenews

The spino in jp3 was beefed up for the movie*

*eats fish*

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (1280x853, 140K)

Where's the feathers?

it's time for some cleaning, Alan!

Attached: muh_cloaca.jpg (650x349, 132K)

I'm all for disrupting the status quo but it was pretty recent. If he did ever get out of the water he might've knuckle walked but that would be the extent of it.

dinosaurs with feathers still can look cool.
most artists just choose to make the look stupid on purpose so that people remember the interpretation more

Attached: dinos.jpg (564x510, 72K)

They don't look cool, that's why dinomania is not coming back despite the JW movies grossing billions.

Not with this posture. Given how evolutionarily derived the rest of it is all signs point to being entirely aquatic.

Attached: spino.jpg (1246x641, 79K)

one theory is that our ancestors started out as fish eating apes.
apparently fish oil stimulates brain growth.
so really makes one think what could have been if the spinosaurus hadn´t died due to radical change in climate.
especially since the spinosaurus had such well developed claws

youtube.com/watch?v=ocGfGtutmsE

Part fo the 'let's make dinosaurs as alien as possible' movement.

I like the feathers because it's such a slow transition and we have so much information already you can outright see the phylogeny happening right there in front of you.

I like the owl trex look. Makes since with binocular vision.

>implying there aren't tons of retarded fish-eating reptiles around(like crocs) that never got smarter

Loss of jaw musculature could only come after we stopped eating raw shit and bipedalism predated even that. Apes can't swim.

what's the biggest dinosaur you guys could beat up? for me, it's the stegosaurus. Pussy ass bitch.

fpbp

highly unlikely

i really cant wait for the day it's revealed that we knew more about human history in the 1800s than we do today due to fraud and lobbying

>all signs point to being entirely aquatic.
This was debunked a few years ago. It was semi-aquatic