"3022" trailer is out. Looks a dark scifi movie. What do you think, Yea Forums?

"3022" trailer is out. Looks a dark scifi movie. What do you think, Yea Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=MSYOd3ejn6Y&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 3022.jpg (480x360, 16K)

looks stupid, but i'm glad miranda is getting work. also fuck liberals for making me racist and hate movies, the second i saw the black dude i was annoyed

I'm sick of terrible sci fi so I'm doing it my fucking self

I'm not going to watch the trailer but I know it looks like shit and it's probably stupid

explain

Based retard.

I know how do you feel, but it looks like Event Horizon. Probably I will regret it afterwards, but I want to watch it.

you were right

Derivative af, which isn't bad in and of itself, but it looks like there is nothing else other than ripping off tons of tropes done before.

I'm making my own space kino because no one else can get it right.
Will I succeed? No. No I will not. But I am going to try.

System Under Siege
Synopsis:
A midway system between Earth and a newly discovered habitable world erupts into chaos after pirates capture the first Hyperjump capable warship

I obviously can't make a movie or TV show so I'm making a VR vidya until I'm rich enough to fund a movie or TV series

Attached: futuristic-military-science-fiction-space-1080P-wallpaper-middle-size.jpg (970x545, 75K)

When does it hit the theaters?

Not enough Miranda in this trailer. She is billed third in the credits, so hopefully she will have some good scenes.

sounds cool, good luck user, i hope you succeed

I like it because I don't see how they're going to make a sequel

What sci fi film isn't "dark". It's a shitty genre for brainlet edgelords who think they're smart.

you actually understood what was going on in the trailer?

are you a little girl or something? anyway, i prefer sci fi that has some deeper spiritual elements bordering on fantasy.

>the second i saw the black dude i was annoyed
liberal here, i know the feel.

i wanna be like you and make a sword and sorcery movie since i know SJWood will never make one ever again because it would be "
""""problematic""""

it's another "bottle episode" sci-fi story, ie people stuck on a ship together and going crazy, ie the same space sci-fi story you will see everytime someone tries too hard to make realistic scifi. Just this time they witness the end of the Earth [SPOILER ALERT], and that's why they are all going crazy.

Why don't they just make a film regarding the biodome experiment?

It looks like she was beaten hard, like an abuse victim. Maybe the rumors about a Miranda's rape scene are true. Fingers crossed.

brilliant idea user; VR has a limited library and high demand. I'll be sure to look out for your game.

lovely
never change Yea Forums

yeah. another shity crew alone in a spaceship in space going crazy.

Attached: 1561673890763.png (624x551, 399K)

bump

too much yelling. too much soap opera. ill pass.