How the fuck do people find the time to listen to podcasts? I already find it hard keeping up with Yea Forums series

How the fuck do people find the time to listen to podcasts? I already find it hard keeping up with Yea Forums series

Attached: 9ff.png (550x535, 198K)

I don't even know where to listen to podcasts.

Most people I know listen to podcasts while dividing their attention between three others things, doing none of them well while going on about how productive they are.

>Yea Forums series

in the car on my way to wage-slaving

While I drive

they don't have lives. literal subhumans

>haven't watched a movie in one sitting in years
>can't remember the last TV show I watched a full season of
>haven't been to my local kinoplex since BR2049

Attached: 1561952873551.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

>put film on mute
>turn subtitles on
>listen to podcast and enjoy kino at the same time

comfy

Attached: 815091850918508.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

I dont have a life and still dont have time to listen to podcasts.

Podcasts are for midwits. Not a single one is of any value

Just lol if you don’t listen to the greatest source of cultural commentary in this age

Attached: 47C17B0B-D88B-40C6-B1D7-1885BD16F514.jpg (800x532, 84K)

I listen to them when I drive

Apps on your phone.

why not read a book instead?

that should tell you all you need to know

HOL UP

Attached: Mike Duncan.jpg (220x220, 6K)

cause he has ADHD and can't focus on one thing for more than 10 minutes at a time

>read
Kek nobody got time for that. If its not in audio form no dice

How is it possible that none of you dinks do any commuting, or gardening, or housework, or gymnastics, or shopping, or walking?

Yo is that a dude

I work from home, in an apartment in a big city without a garden. I do my house chores pretty fast, it's not like I take 2 hours of housework, its better to keep everything clean and do small bits of 10 minutes or less for cleaning up.

Gymnastic I just do box, which doesn't let you listen to anything as you are basically fighting with your partner.

and walking where? Most things are close, 15 minutes tops, not enough to listen to music
also walking with a podcast on background sounds terrible, wouldn't be able to focus on anything

I listen to music like any decent human being

while driving or at work. it also helps that I have no actual friends to talk to. I can pretend Nick Mullen is my friend though so it's okay.

>I already find it hard keeping up with Yea Forums series
literally how? there are no good shows out