/stg/ Stranger Things General

WE'RE RATS
WE'RE THE RATS edition

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x485, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/1146681109729726465
youtube.com/watch?v=jQ4TOBAKHfA
twitter.com/yeetfinn/status/1146688308656914432
strawpoll.me/18253145
youtu.be/Ml5B3kzfQPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/1146681109729726465

>dude it's just a PRAN-

How happy was mbb when she seen all these kissing scenes.

SUZIE

DO YOU LOVE ME

ARE YOU RIDING

SAY YOULL NEVER EVER LEAVE FROM BESIDE ME

She said his breath smelled like Cheetos so, she hated it.

God let me sit on David Harbour’s moustache

I already told you no, that is my claim

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ4TOBAKHfA

It seems like she's very much into it way more than he does

Attached: 43.jpg (1514x908, 141K)

Almost done with my tendies, lads

The episode so far is nice, can't wait to binge the next few

Attached: 20190704_004206.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

Money on Dustin's gf appearing at the end and her being a qt.

HURRRR NEWS PAPER MEN R SEXIST

MBB looks like she's going Vegeta with that hairline

Back off skank, he’s mine

Attached: C9132CC5-7F56-420E-B82E-C537818563BA.jpg (1600x900, 142K)

I skipped to the end and its just them hiding from a big lumpy cgi monster until they zap it back to the upsidedown and get a cute musical montage of normal life the end. Same ol.

Based

Along as their is not another x men ep I'm fine.

Based spoiler-user

Thats for posting my husband for me, thats what I see when I wake up in the morning with him

Billy Milfhunter is the new chad.

if you are not Mr. Skeltal, do not lewd Nancy

Well if u wanna go their
Billy dies
Black boy and ginger qt break up
Winona hooks up with cop
Nancy and the weirdo guy break up
Steve hooks up with his collegue
Mike's milf stays faithful

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

In your dreams

Did you watch the whole season on 10x speed or something?

Who's this even supposed to be, Dustin?

torrent up yet?

No it's what's gonna happen you can see it a mile away.that and the teen detective club beat the monster shit.

wheres the stream at bros

They said 2 major characters die.

Oh so your shitposting. Nice to know

Attached: 20190624_151016.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)

Lucky bitch

Attached: 3.jpg (2179x1024, 88K)

In my reality

Hopefully one of the kids then.

Can't watch. So far it's 40% anti white male propaganda, 55% female power fantasies and 5% what I actually want to watch.

I wish you were wrong. They are writing every male who's white really horribly. Hop is out of character as all hell.

So, for anyone who has already seen all of them, can u spoil me pls? Maybe add spoiler tags so you don't ruin the surprise to the others, thanks.

I think they’ve gotten over the awkward phase now they can even joke about the kissing scenes

Don't forget: "Russia Bad!"

It's almost like he's become obsessed over keeping his new daughter safe after losing his first one.

>has been out for literally an hour
>asking for the entire series' spoilers
I'm on episode 3, it's good body horror. Rats exploding. The writing is a little shit. A lot of bad from the sheriff. El broke up with Mike. Billy is possessed and dragging people back to the metal plant where they are tentacle raped while he watches. El saw him, but doesn't know what he did.

>Hop is out of character as all hell.
Because he doesn't want two 14 year olds making out in his house?

It's not that. It's his behavior towards Joyce.

You'll see in episode 3.

>scene where Jim tells Mike to not mess around with him
>Don't mess around with Jim starts playing

Attached: 32.jpg (2176x1040, 166K)

t. sputnik

who is this?

the season 3 is out, hope we get some good screenshots and webms of millie and sadie

>She says kissing is better without teeth
That's the most awful thing this show has ever done

Attached: 1509854664109.png (650x559, 18K)

el skeleto

The Dustin and Steve stuff has really overstayed its welcome

The downfall of the Soviet Union is gonna be extra dimensional spookies isn't it?

Nancy

Jesus, Max is a huge piece of shit on episode 2

cant see it yet, why though

Bros, this season is probably gonna be another quality slide like last time, but all I care about at this point is Steve. He's gonna make it right?

Attached: a49.jpg (572x858, 59K)

Series is probably gonna end with spooky shit causing Chernobyl.

>more sadie
YES PLS

Attached: sad.webm (640x360, 531K)

Looks like someone got pranked

Episode 3 is making me really god damn sad. :(

Upload when?

You don't see those sweet asscheeks in her lacies user?

I just marathoned the intro: what did I think of it

Hopper makes your penis tingly

>takes eleven on a mallrat shopping montage
Not seeing it yet. Eleven looks really cute in the jumper. Please tell me there are screencaps anons

The tension is super fucking good and fantastic but I hate the demonization of white families in this season, what the fuck

Everyone who isn't a main character is presented as an absolute demon.

Literally not true, cope

Other than the black kid and his sister their has been no nigs or chinks and I'm at end of 2nd EP am I missing something?

just finished episode 1.

wtf is up with hopper? is he going to murder suicide mike and eleven by episode 8?

The family portrait shown in episode 3 had contorted waspy faced, the newspaper bosses are all gigantic cunts, the mall attendants are all unpleasant, even the restaurant staff were bitchy. It's an actual motif and I'm not sure how you're missing it.

Not him but every white character is portrayed as super fucking weird and awful.

>episode 3

did you skip an episode or something? it's been 90 minutes since they released the episodes and the first two are like 100 minutes

The mind flayer looks really fucking cool as a physical being.

>Everyone who isn't a main character is presented as an absolute demon.
I bet my left nut one of those jerk guys from Nancy's job will get eaten and everyone will praise it

I've been watching on 2.5x speed. I have a mental condition. I'm sorry.

I hope so

someone spoil me on who dies at the end

how is she so cute bros? I hope she has lots of screen time this season

the viewer

You are correct. The Mind Flayer recruits every single minor white character, and only every single minor white character. Not a single minority. It only possesses white people. I wish this was a joke.

honestly he deserved to get slapped for whispering in her ear while hopper was trying to talk to them. mike is becoming kind of a douche.

Mike has been the best so far, his acting is like 3 times better than he did in season 2

those are 90s floppy disks. 80s floppy disks were even bigger.

ok Frogposter

>It only possesses white people.
The only Black people in Hawkins are Lucas family. Saying it only possesses 99% of the population is pretty redundant.

Isnt that good, theres no blacks in the area to really corrupt besides 1 family. Mind flayer is just dealing with what he's been given

you're talking to an incel poltard who goes into everything looking for a reason to scream white genocide so don't expect them to use logic

What minority characters would he possess? Lucas's family are pretty much the only PoC in town.

Does there have to be a song playing every possible fucking minute? It's already getting a bit tired and I'm not through episode 2 yet

i fucking knew it

yeah they're kind of overdoing the 80s music so far this season. i guess they have a huge budget now so they can go hog wild with the soundtrack.

Give Mike a break, poor kid got his life threatened by Hopper then got dump because of that redhead bitch, and Will threw a fit at him despite saving his life twice

How else will you remember its the 80s user

How can a picture physically hurt me? It's not fair. I want to run my fingers through El's curly hair and help her take off her overalls as she changes into her PJs and we climb into bed, pull the blanket over us, and cuddle. I want to lie awake at night as she sighs softly and nuzzles my neck, my hand embracing her head of silky soft hair pressed deeply into my chest, her eyes closed and legs curled up, listening to the sounds of her breathing and gentle heartbeat mixing with the sound of crickets carried in by the cool summer evening breeze. I want her to know she'll be loved and safe forever.

Attached: mpv-shot0000.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>I skipped the entire season of substance and for some reason the end was bad!

Why are gingers so ugly? It's like there's no gender difference between them

Attached: 4334.jpg (1419x1005, 102K)

so far ice cream girl is candidate for my waifu of the season

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

Based

Attached: 34.jpg (2165x1123, 114K)

Fucking this. I had the exact same reaction during the first episode.

Literally take your own you fucking lazy shit

a cute!!

>OPENS WITH A CRINGE KISSING SCENE

PASS

Ok Vincent

why did i skip right to the end... im sad my dudes

>tfw want to experience love like any of the couples in this show
>always been too weird and ugly

It’s still hard to cope lads...

Attached: EA358888-7287-4C08-8AC4-EFD6303BD608.png (628x719, 399K)

I'm a wagie that pays for jewflix. Kill me

who?

>not using a friend's account

Billy Dies saving Eleven, Hopper dies in an Explosion.

>tfw I'm that friend everyone mooches off of
Double kill me

well, that's nice of you. somebody has to do it. i'm sure your friends appreciate it!

He cuckd Hopper

>Eleven acts like El in one scene then 100% Millie in another scene
It's so annoying, someone should take her to an acting class

i love el and hate millie

when will that bitch stop making that stupid head-tilted-down mean facial expression? it looks so fucking dumb its like a 5 year old's idea of a badass.

I think that's meant to be purposeful. She's going from autistic lab experiment, to teenage girl who likes shopping and hanging out with girl friends and homosexual boys.

Attached: ST0003.jpg (881x755, 142K)

Noah Schnapp is insanely handsome.

Hey guys.

Attached: qt ghost.jpg (618x412, 27K)

Spread your bussy

It's literally Stanley Kubrick's idea of badass

I want to pick you up and give you a piggyback ride and keep you company forever.

>Will just wants to DnD
>Everyone else is pussy chained
>Dustin is larping as a russian double agent
Poor will

5 minutes in and holy shit does the main kid look fuckin' gay now.

Why does Will just have a wizard outfit stored at Mikes?

Ok that's legit funny

welcome to the 80s

Gingers are either a 1/10 or a 10/10, there’s no in between with them

I want to do that with El too.

Attached: hair ruffle.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

They do. I have good friends and I would do anything for them. I'm a self sacrificing kind of guy, seems pretty pretentious to say but it's true. I'm loyal to a fault and people have taken advantage of me because of it

Thanks for reading my blogpost

>tfw Will just wanted to hang out with his bros & play games like old times but they're growing up and all have gfs and he doesnt realize that shit has gotten stale
Damn I didn't want this feel

>Everyone who is not a main heroic character is a bitch.
Hawkins is now Derry. Great.
Now we only need a Demogorgon-It hybrid to top it all.

Sadie is 10/10.

Attached: 1509208421823.gif (540x233, 2.85M)

SHOW ME HIM

The hair and clothes are one thing but he has straight up dick sucking lips.

Are you by any chance Frogface?

>El breaks up with Mike
do they get back together?

Attached: 1561868909099.gif (258x249, 2.42M)

dead people cant get back together

All will wanted was to play DND with his gang sadbois.

No, that was my shitpost, I just hadn't found my trip from a few years ago.

I think all the froggoposters have gone, or something, since they're mysteriously absent, and this thread is mysteriously slow.

Attached: 171101.jpg (2070x1380, 359K)

Mike in those shorts make my dick funny

it's really hard to get a good shot cuz he's constalntly in motion and they do closeups of his weird anatomy and cool fucking mouth but you see at the start of episode 4

Attached: miniflayer.png (1297x725, 321K)

FUCK I FORGOT TO CLICK SPOILER IMAGE IM SORRY it's ok its just episode 4 fugfugi'm sorry boys ;_;

don't click that image though

It's too dark to make out in the thumbnail anyway, you're fine.

Attached: what did they mean by this.webm (900x810, 737K)

>I think all the froggoposters have gone
Nah. There's still numbered picture Finnfag and phoneposting Finnfag. They and Noahfag have been shitting up every ST thread for the last month.

can someone post a webm so we see and a face of that scene?

Does he speak through Billy or is that his own voice? I think he speaks through Billy because he can't be that advanced

>phoneposting Finnfag
Oh wow, I remember him. Glad there are some familiar faces around here at least.

Attached: mpv-shot0016.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Does Lucas sister ever actually do anything? So far she's spent 3 episodes being sassy and ordering Ice cream.

The physical form has no voice other than really cool monster sounds, but everyone he possesses can talk. Just like Will. Also he rapes people in the mouth.

That's the typical writing quality of this show now based on the writers turning minor-but-liked-by-fans characters into caricatures of themselves.

Yes.

>Also he rapes people in the mouth.
He's been doing that since he skullfucked Will in s2.

>Hopper wet after a shower and only wearing a towel
ty it was all i needed

It's pretty graphic this time, though.

Gay

it doesn't look great on a little baby person though

Mike dies?!

Attached: 1561614045354.jpg (104x178, 5K)

How is it so far? Better than season 2?

Damn is it that serious?

This is the last season right? The kids are too old for the junior detective shtick anymore. They are gonna come out with Stranger Things: The Next Generation set in the 90's two years from now.

Attached: 1558152867595.jpg (600x999, 134K)

Where do I download this for free

The "white man bad" stuff is a little tiresome. I say it's still watchable though. I'm on episode three.

Nope. At least one more series that the cast and crew want. Netflix are pushing for more.

Fucking hell I feel so bad for Billy.

I've never watched this shit. Is it any good?
Is it gonna take a while from watching the very first episode to the newest one?

>"white man bad" stuff
This only exists in your mind.

Just go to Netflix and click the "begin free trial" button.

The first season is legitimately excellent. Check it out for sure.
Second is pretty decent. Third is yet to be seen.

Attached: tumblr_oaw65oZHML1rn2dmao1_raw_sully-s.jpg (800x383, 356K)

>pack of black people constantly abusing free samples from store
nah show is fine and accurate

Dark shits all over this tripe normie pleb shit. Like comparing prime rib steak to McDonald's.

You don't understand, man. You will when you're older, maybe.

god jon and nancy are so fucking boring. literally the worst characters writing wise and moral wise. steve is such a g and all nancy has done in this series is get dicked by jon and be a stupid bitch

Please tell me they don't make Sadie kiss the nig again.

Attached: Sadie Sink.webm (640x360, 461K)

>What does it feel like?
>Coins and salted milk

probably not

they flash it in ep1 though don't they?

Okay thanks. Is the first season long? How long are episodes each? - like 30 mins or so?

I'm in my 20s. You're making shit up because you like to pretend you're a victim and feel insecure.

>sadieposter is a racist
oh nonono

Attached: comfy puppers with sadie 2.jpg (750x740, 105K)

Being Mike is endless suffering

They're all 8 episodes. 40-50 mins an episode. Enjoy!

Attached: DO23lEiUMAAH-2c_popiepng.jpg (701x654, 96K)

Writers should have sent them to college. They add nothing to this show. Billy and the new ice cream shop girl can take their screen time. not to mention they are a massive liability with their public drub habits.

It's alright in small doses. But when it's the only relationship they have it's bad. Will was right none of them seem to give a shit about Dustin at this point. Including himself he'd rather watch Mike and Lucas mope apparently.

Not in his full glory.

Also holy shit this season is good.

For anons who worry that /ourguy/ Steve Harrington will die in Stranger Things 3, here is a quote from Shawn Levy, an executive producer on stranger things

Attached: D-blwh2XsAEUnI5.jpg (749x775, 77K)

Dustin is legit garbage, what purpose do he have to exist?

Jesus that's long. Thanks anyway user

Attached: 1543726248889.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

>power fantasy
a girl broke up with her boyfriend in a netflix tv show. women aren't fucking taking over. have sex

Bob Newby is never coming back

She switches to Dustin, so no

this soundtrack is excessive, making a real show of having licensed a lot of 80s music but what really impresses people is quality incidentals.

40-some minutes is pretty standard for most TV shows. Well, that, or 20-something, i.e. if there were commercial breaks they'd either be a half hour or hour slot.

That Castle Byers is pretty well built. RIP

Attached: Stranger_Things_1x01-Joyce_at_Castle_Byers.jpg (800x401, 314K)

Only on episode 2 but I'm finna bout to make a prediction now that Suzie will show up in the last episode

twitter.com/yeetfinn/status/1146688308656914432

KEK

Just started ep2 but I'm thinking suzie was there all along but willy is fucking up electrics

Is there a jewy-er looking kid? Oy vey.

Best scene so far

context? i had to stop for the night and i'm not there yet

Max is a fucking cunt, Mike was right about her

Goddamn there was more licensed 80s music in the first episode than there was in the entire first season. It was already over done in season 2. It's gone from tone setting to distracting.

its like 30 secs into ep2, context is nothing really just his mom listening to his phone calls.

Wait until you get to the committing parental date rape to American Pie scene.

it'll probably drop off. critics don't watch full seasons and they're impressed by heavy handed nostalgia bullshit.

Why is Steve so fucking BASED but every girl he falls for does not want him, and all the girls that want him, he dosnt want? Steve deserve better, bros, or else he's going to go from Dad Steve to Punished Steve.

>He breaks place because memories
>Mom wants to move too because memories
Must be hell

To enhance Steve.

He wears a sailor outfit, works in an ice cream store, and his only friends are an el goblino and 3 kids who use him for free movie seats. He's been punished Steve for a long time already.

>Punished Steve.
>A warrior without a gf
;_;

Idk if I should spend today watching this. Not expecting it to be as good as season 1, I just need to be better than season 2. think it's satisfying enough?

The wall is real

Attached: 2434.jpg (1726x976, 64K)

Just finished Ep. 5, first bright well lit view of the Mind Flayer

Attached: SPOILER_unknown.png (1331x734, 997K)

What is this small town paper? It has a full time staff of about 30 people.

They are getting into the years of the late 80s to early 90s where contemporary fashions was an atrocity.

>Hopper ass shot
Show just keeps giving

I hate you

That's not him. That's just one of the flayed. In fact, I think it's the rat lady. The Mind Flayer has his distinct three toed hands and split head.

You are a huge faggot user, nobody has reached this level of fagdom in millennia

Yeah sorry, a smaller version of the flayed/flayer. Close view of their form then at least. Also it's actually two of the shitty newspaper guys.

He's been acting in a few serious movies in between seasons, he probably got more chances to develop than the other kids

Wait what?

Attached: 1561635077711.gif (643x576, 3.99M)

Attached: sniff.webm (480x360, 952K)

Imagine having to act like that black kid is attractive

>implying

Attached: 1561792548179.jpg (970x545, 310K)

Mike is a ugly ass motherfucker

She hit the wall because she isn’t 9 years old anymore, okay you pedo faggot

does el think he's treating his mom badly or something?

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x640, 184K)

That's the face of an ugly 40 year old

Thanks, it's my copypasta from 2 years ago.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty out of place too. But hey, they got to show that the staff was an Old Boys Club full of Toxic Masculinity, right?

Formerly chucks

OK I got to the bit where she does something. She's even more annoying.
>You can't spell America without Erica
A joke 3 years in the making.

AAAAA THE TENSION
HOLD ME BROS

I’m guessing you are incredibly unattractive and jerk off to loli porn.

>Get to E4
>Hopper back to being based
about time

Why is it always sex with women? Don't you have a real hobby?

Maaan if Billy don’t pipe Mrs. Wheeler...

Is season 3 less boring and shit than season 2?

pls advise

*vigorous crotch grabbing ensues*

Attached: 00002.jpg (977x1200, 183K)

Hopper's been based this entire season desu.

I feel sorry for you. I hope you can touch a vagina before you die,

I never thought they'd make me feel bad for Billy. Damn that memory flash.

TED WHILE YOURE OUT HERE ENJOYING YOUR GODDAMN CHICKEN YOUR WIFE IS BEING SNATCHED!!

Attached: cd3db0c53730dac7c8fc4655781cb232.gif (320x320, 577K)

It's not even that he's black or how he looks, it's that the character is just a dick. They've got no chemistry too.

They absolutely knew what they were doing with the close up shots of millies feet

Who's your favourite character?
strawpoll.me/18253145

>not liking loli

I never said he was unattractive because he is black, he is just unattractive and a horrible actor.

Attached: ade1d31f59e6134a11af2992b616497c.jpg (720x1280, 180K)

JUST

Attached: file.png (637x68, 4K)

Magnum PI time

Boy he's ugly.

Attached: SPOILER_unknown.png (1083x617, 507K)

Jesus, she aged about 20 years in between seasons

Look at this faggot

Attached: 765EC1A6-5E86-4363-A818-95EC6845BE17.jpg (200x219, 10K)

damn will is based too, at least in the beginning of ep 3

Ok fine, teens are teens, Mind Flayers start to be motherfuckers, and people do shit.
BUT
WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
FUCKING
BRENNER
YOU FUCKING TEASED ME DUFFER BROS
IF HE AINT DOIN SHIT THEN Y DID U TEASE HIM

Goddamn I can't stand this kid, what an annoying little shit

Attached: will.jpg (2090x1010, 86K)

Definitely has some of the problems second season had, split focus on different groups of characters with varying degrees of of quality.

But it's ok, not as immediately enjoyable as S2 for me yet, but I'm just starting 4th episode. Max fucking sucks.

Shit taste.

Attached: 1523529253020.png (1004x494, 238K)

Who the fuck is voting for Dustin?

what do you call this pose?

Attached: st4.png (1399x832, 1.3M)

He's the only character with any reason to complain or be miserable though.

The depressed pose

Better go back to fucking your couch user, you failed at life. If you had any balls you’d kill yourself.

Never forget that /stg/ saved MBB from Drake.

Attached: FINALLY.jpg (3077x2231, 1.48M)

I see he's learned the craft of acting from emilia clarke

lmao, what a great taste

Not gonna lie his facial features DO look like her facial features.
Separated son at birth? lol

4 gets way better

I'm nearly done with the series. It's mountains better than 2. More action, more stressful situations, more fights.

F
>youtu.be/Ml5B3kzfQPA

Lmao

Except he's not. Post-credits the Russians are feeding ppl to a Demogorgon and one says "No, not the American." so guess who is alive? That's right, Jimmy boy's still in town bitch

>>reddit
lol what a dramatic vagina

Kinda figured it'd turn around thereish when all the subplots start coming together.

Cant watch the season yet but how is it holding up? What episode are you guys on? Did it improve from season 2 at least?

>Billy dies
they show he has a face hugger at the beginning of episode 2
>Black boy and ginger qt break up
unblacked
>Winona hooks up with cop
obvious
>Nancy and the weirdo guy break up
thank god
>Steve hooks up with his collegue
based
>Mike's milf stays faithful
biggest surprising

its hard not to beat s2, on ep3 and its pretty okay.

read the thread. yes. see you make no sense but imagine getting this triggered over a post like that, wew.

>unblacked
Impossible, once blacked you’re blacked for life

Goodnight thread!

Attached: eyes.webm (1280x720, 1.65M)

>>Mike's milf stays faithful
>biggest surprising
Not surprising, were you honestly expecting a flawed female character in this normie shit?

The kid is the king of over-acting

i think he and winona are both fine desu

okay, so far the russian spy sublot alone redeems the show from the godawful second season

Slice-of-Life first episode was kino

When? He's been completely fine this whole season. Even his baseball bat to his childhood fort was pretty muted and sad rather than screaming destruction.

how do i get a girl to look at me like karen looks at billy?

Attached: karen.png (1654x825, 1.59M)

Everyone saw that coming.
What they didn't saw coming is that they now feel sorry for him.

His acting has been one of the least forced desu, feels like he phoned this season in compared to his shit in season 2

Attached: 1rL4Jrv.jpg (1080x810, 184K)

Hey they brought back the creepy Jewish conspiracy theorist. Wonder if he still has his Jonathan and Nancy sex tape?

El is so hot in ep 2

jesus christ

>that episode where Max and El finally make out and have a twenty minute lesbian sex scene
I can't believe this show got away with a TV14 rating

Based Mike

Attached: 4354.jpg (2258x1145, 98K)

Yes he's back

>Make going on a rampage and killing the black family
How did they get away with this?

Yep. God damn

Don't joke

Attached: 44l9Zyh.gif (336x248, 1.98M)

Based Netflix

Attached: 1533247921778.jpg (1080x1350, 427K)

Based.

Excited to get to it tomorrow. Waiting to watch with friends. Pic pls.

Attached: 7Fl_Ei7cWoo (4).jpg (1280x720, 647K)

This is getting parody levels of cliche.

Jesus. That Jonathan Nancy fight in the hospital fight was pretty brutal.

As someone who can't watch yet, I request posts of El pics from this season.

Attached: xy1499226121.jpg (1080x1080, 2.75M)

What are you referring to?

The evil mayor for one. He's like a walking stereotype.

I think that's uhh, that's the point

Seconding this

Attached: qkqfxya9ny211.jpg (1350x1080, 617K)

The point is to write a cliche stereotype?

i'm an extra in episode 7 ama

Not him but the whole opening shot in episode 1 was pretty cliche tbqh, with the scientists, thing in the chrome briefcase, etc. Also overused music, christ.

Shut up

>Killing your boss
living the dream

Kill yourself pedofag

Like 50% of why this show is popular is because of the 80s nostalgia. They've been using old cliches since the begining

Stop

Attached: 8c3wm5xzdi431.jpg (1080x1080, 348K)

Based Millieposter.

Literally trying to discuss the show and its actors, but OK. Stay triggered.

Attached: milliebobbybrown_1574072917540768552_3439002676.webm (480x600, 2.85M)

The first season was actually good, though. It had the right amount of horror and conspiracy. The other seasons are fucking awful and have nothing except 80s nostalgia and Steve.

This. But Steve is still good.

You're lusting after a minor you fucking freak. Have some self awareness.

Why is she so hot

>t.homeschooled twat that never had a girlfriend in his youth

16-17 is still a minor but over the age of consent in the vast majority of US states and across the world, you fucking freak.

I thought the milliefags are all gone after season 2, guess there are still people who have a thing for that ugly tranny kid

New thread

Too bad her personality is shit..

>tranny is now an insult for anyone i don't like

Damn straight, you shouldn't be looking that way at a child. That's only for the elites.

I think it’s always been just 1 or 2 really dedicated pedos posting here. They’ve been shitting up the Stranger Things threads since forever

Because she looks and acts older than she is. Lolita effect.

Her personality is complete shit though, not to mention that disgusting voice. And her looks in the past year have gone down the drain.