Looks like they ripped off Sam Hyde and MDE

youtube.com/watch?v=eGVW3yiS6lU

Attached: 1562180163112.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/193e3x/iama_sexual_assault_therapist_discussing_when
care2.com/causes/rape-ranked-as-third-most-popular-sexual-fantasy-for-women.html#ixzz33awCn7f3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they stole the font from the "you wouldn't download a car" guys too

Sam Hyde is nothing now. A complete nobody. A stepfather to losers everywhere. Real men know what comedy is, and it’s not Sam.

Attached: 0353A862-E5BD-4252-9AC4-1AF5BE1681FB.jpg (480x360, 32K)

God why do bitches always look so
Smug? No wonder we... err, I mean they hate women so much!

>that ironic tone on her voice that makes her sound “funny” that every eceleb does
SO ORIGINAL

she knows too much

men value sex and claim to be good at sex (which they are not, especially with virgin girls) only because they know it is on sex and harmless fun that a woman bases her decision to let men continue to care for her.

If a woman was able to acknowledge a man in a non sexual way, then men would care more about this way than sex. But that is not the case, women center their life on sex and they love to let compete for them, take only the men who show how well they can entertain women.

The blow back for women is that repulsive, poor men continue to try to be noticed by women and men do not know when to stop.

Another problem for women, is that once a man is chosen by a woman for the fucking and caring, the man thinks he no longer competes against other men, and that woman no longer has any orbiters. The man thinks his victory is perpetual. Then the woman gets less and less harmless fun that she craves, so she choose a few other disposable orbiters. Then the current provider no longer feels acknowledged and begins to seek the validation of another woman.

Also, women do not have babies because ''muh genes'' muh evolution.
Women have babies because
-they love to spread their legs
-their parents push them for grand children
-they get bored and they see the family as a way to keep the relationship alive
-they see other women having babies and being okay with it

This stuff about ''tough healthy males'' comes from the male love to interpret anything through their fantasy of dominance and submission, but this is because they love to confuse dominance with being active and submission with being passive so that they delude themselves that they are not the weaker sex by being so active, whereas their activities turn out to be only making women comfy and make life harder for men.

Women know this male clinging to power fantasies by heart and they have no problem using it to avoid being as destitute as a men can become, while still thinking that those women realize the female fantasy of intimacy, of going beyond passing for and knowing to be slutty goldiggers, by being devoted to the realization of the fantasy of grandiosity of a few men or more commonly by having children and creating a family.

What women want the most is harmless fun and intimacy. THey get to realize their fantasy first when they are young with men, by trying to let their ''ego'' on the side and realize the sexual fantasies of the men who fuck them. WOmen quickly learn that the only healthy way to relate to men is to be capitalistic on the male market.

Women know this male clinging to power fantasies by heart and they have no problem using it to avoid being as destitute as a men can become, while still thinking that those women realize the female fantasy of intimacy, of going beyond passing for and knowing to be slutty goldiggers, by being devoted to the realization of the fantasy of grandiosity of a few men or more commonly by having children and creating a family.

What women want the most is harmless fun and intimacy. THey get to realize their fantasy first when they are young with men, by trying to let their ''ego'' on the side and realize the sexual fantasies of the men who fuck them. WOmen quickly learn that the only healthy way to relate to men is to be capitalistic on the male market.

But The fantasy of being intimate is realized with having children. THis is what men do not understand. Women love ''to be selfless'' by caring about children and they delude themselves that their compassion and unconditional love for the children is a good thing. Childless women direct their retarded compassion towards animals and children they do not know.
So women love children for the intimacy. Women rely on men for the sex and care they give.

Is this one of those ironic self depreciating anime fans I used to hear about?

There is more craftsmanship and thought put into every second of this video than anything you incels can come up with.

What is soul brother's problem? In almost all his videos and social media He always acts like hes the hottest and smartest piece of ass in the world and everyone else is a retard except him. His dubs are still kind of funny tho.

>Looks like they ripped off Sam Hyde and MDE
You mean like what Sam did to Tim and Eric?

Wrong

Quick question bros, why aren't women funny?

The problem for women is they are once again proving they lack the self awareness to have rights due to solipsism, and will either lose it to native men or have their genes raped away by invaders.

Wrong

Men intermix with other races way more.

Evil can't create
only imitate

Attached: 1537123063648.jpg (224x224, 10K)

It is sad that Tim has apparently gone unironic cuck. Tom Goes to the Mayor was a fantastic show.

>whereas their activities turn out to be only making women comfy and make life harder for men.
What activities are these? I'm learning to play the guitar, I do boxing and hit the gym and swim, and I work lots of overtime in my job to increase my savings and quality of life. These are all things I toil at to make MY life better and more fulfilling. Where does any of this make a woman's life easier over mine?

Cringe

Unironically it's good for white men to impregnate minority women. Men can have many children by many women and it's much harder for women to do the opposite. If more white men went around impregnating minorities and settled down with white women the world would get much whiter.

it's weird how you replied to my comment
It's like saying "hey asshole" and you turn around

Attached: 1537718781396.jpg (656x656, 46K)

please have sex

White women bleach too.

Even the beta males often get a kid from such deals anyways, The white woman's womb is a washer, it whitens the skin of the fetus.

Fuck off Sam your career is dead and everyone thinks you're a joke.

Imagine so totally lacking self awareness you type shit like this and still dont understand why you're an angry incel lmao. None of you will ever experience a loving relationship with a woman. Ever.

SATING AI A CODE WORD CREATED BY WOMEN WHICH MEANS ""SLEEPING AROUND""

please stop being a butthurt little baby

Attached: 1538240218128.jpg (960x720, 68K)

But women can't have as many children as men. One man can have hundreds of children in a lifetime with almost no investment, but women can only have dozens at the most.

Damn look at all the seething MGTOW MDE permavirgins in here. Tell me again how SJWs arent absolutely based?

Women have babies because
-they love to spread their legs, but they did once to many times
-their parents are bored and want a legacy so they push for grandchildren, telling the adults that ''it is important to have children and nurture them'', because adults have nothing else in their life

Women enjoy being raped so much that they have not only one orgasm, but multiple. It's often their first orgasm ever, even after having many different sex partners. Why do women enjoy rape so much? Why are they so ashamed of admitting it?

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
>"I was sexually abused at a young age and had an orgasm." "…although I never stopped resisting I was horrified to find myself having a series of multiple orgasms…" "I thought I would never be able to tell – except here." "Reading your post made me feel like maybe I am not such a freak."

Women in therapy after being "raped" are traumatized not by the rape experience itself, but the shame over having enjoyed it.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/193e3x/iama_sexual_assault_therapist_discussing_when
>In my experience as a therapist... somewhat less than half of the girls/women I've worked with [have orgasms during rape]. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers.

Rape is 3rd most popular female sex fantasy. The other two still involve male domination.

care2.com/causes/rape-ranked-as-third-most-popular-sexual-fantasy-for-women.html#ixzz33awCn7f3
>These female sex fantasies usually involve a gorgeous man carrying her off to his bedroom and quickly getting down to business. She’ll protest as he tears her clothing off and expertly arouses her body, but on the inside, she’ll love every minute of it. This continues to the point of penetration, and leads her to an incredible orgasm despite her earlier protests.

ripped off literal who?

I've had many loving relationships with women, I just come on Yea Forums and voice my absolute darkest thoughts because there's no one to tell them to in real life.

Instead of blaming women and society for your crippling isolation why not just improve your personalities so women arent repulsed by you?

>I've had many loving relationships
>loving
>many
pick one

Please have sex

Attached: 1558661542781.png (734x726, 629K)

This is going to sound edgy as fuck, but I think I finally understand the male impulse to rape.

I look at her and feel two things at once:
1. Utter disgust with her personality and full knowledge she's a horrible person who I would gladly throw in the gutter
2. Sexual attraction

The only clear reaction to that combination of feelings is rape. It satisfies both the lust and the rejection of her humanity

Apparently it’s “comedy” but it’s a shitty Filthy Frank le funne eceleb mem act attempt

REEEEEEE FUCKING ROASTIE WHORES WONT HAVE SEX WITH ME DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEAR SOROS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No.

Okay JRR Tolkien

Stop bumping your thread faggot nobody cares about your youtube channel

>making fun of the shitty comedy and not acknowledging the incel shit
>”have sex”
I know it’s bait but you need to copulate ASAP

He's not nothing, he's the guy who got bummed by a tranny!

Nerd virgins that pronounce Skyrim correctly detected ITT

I didn't mean just romantic relationships, user. I've been in a truly loving romantic relationship with two women in my life.

For incels? Like disabled and deformed people? Well that's sounds like a bigory.

you are welcome son

Attached: 1544170094145.jpg (1080x1062, 359K)

Have a pity (you)

she didn't write it you fucking virgins it's from the same channel as this zoomer wigger who makes le funny anime dubs

skyrim is pronounced just how it's written, retard

Is there anything more dull and repetitive than incels? Yes yes women bad, we get it. move the fuck on or shoot up a school already

CEASE YOUR INVESTIGATIONS

boy I sure do love summer

>Is there anything more dull and repetitive than incels?
Incel bait threads, and the totally-not-incels who bump them?

bumpy. Good thread

>if you like star wars, you are not allowed to have sex
but, Disney Wars?

>women bad
But... they are?