OOH, EACH MORNING I GET UP I DIE A LITTLE

CAN BARELY STAND ON MY FEET
TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND CRY
LORD WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME

Attached: Untitled.png (132x68, 2K)

*rerealses in December in your path*

The guy yesterday who said I don't know what I'm talking about because I predicted a Wednesday increase over Tuesday can suck my dick

Attached: Capture.jpg (322x310, 17K)

>mfw endgame gets 12 rereleases
>still loses
Lmao

India re-release finally confirmed! For this weekend!

Avatards about to get fucked lmao

Attached: Capture.jpg (630x597, 39K)

Imagine falling for this.

Cameron should do a re-release of Avatar this winter just to piss of Disney and to drum up hype for the sequel next year.

I was gonna see it since I saw the last on on jewflix a couple months ago, but I think I'll just wait for that to come out as well. I actually don't even care enough to torrent it.

>cameron should piss off disney by making more money for disney and hyping disney's avatar 2

Attached: aB0rqGx_700b.jpg (700x692, 39K)

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

how come all the conspiracy fags that say Disney buys its own tickets haven't hung themselves yet when it would be dirt cheap for them to do it right now and win this dumbass "contest"

Didn't avatar just use the same story as pocohantas?

Inflation?

Didn't Endgame just use the same story as any superhero movie ever?

It would be too obvious, this shit has been making half a billion a day for a while and dropping like a ton of bricks, if 25 million suddenly appear the jig would be up forever

Which other superhero movie used time travel to retrieve the infinity stones and undo the thanos snap?

Yes, still an objectively better movie than Endgame though

You mean a fetch quest to find mcguffins for two acts just before a CGI showdown against mindless jobbers? All the shit ones, pick any marvel movie from the last ten years

Superman had time travel

Attached: 410848-xavier-dolan-lors-du-photocall-les-637x0-2.jpg (637x423, 29K)

where was the spaceships and planetary consciousness in pocahontas?

Time travel = same plot?

Stupid avatard

So apparently Endgame re-release still hasn't hit India, Indonesia, Italy, Brazil or a lot of other top markets?

2.8 billion might be in play for Endgame after all

but they could have just done it day by day by now and been fine, who the fuck's gonna call their bluff on $1m per day

fucking retarded shit that these supposed super rich masterminds can't somehow engineer a thing they use jewish trickery for, like super brain dead. if they wanted it and they did that shit it would be theirs. they'll dump all that money into fooling people into thinking captain marvel was a hit just to own altright tards but not this one huh, the way more prestigious one, the historic one? lowest IQs imaginable on this board

>who the fuck's gonna call their bluff on $1m per day
At this point literally anyone who follows box office for a living so hundreds of people

>th-the rerelease is gonna make enough this week to beat Avatar, i swear!
>Ignore the fact that Spider-Man just came out, that doesn't matter. M-maybe people haven't seen Endgame yet

Attached: how_can_you_say.gif (460x337, 2.51M)

spider-man is helping it dumb dumb. It just had its biggest monday, tuesday, wednesday and weekend in over 3 weeks

And yet it STILL won't beat Avatar

Attached: a05d0398-4601-4561-9e2c-11b97cdfb414.gif (300x168, 655K)

thanks for this addition to my screencap collection. see you in a couple of weeks

lmao get fucked

so anyone supposedly can jr sleuth that extremely low level trickery but there's zero evidence of them doing it before other than rando twitter photos of disney doing this for hundreds of millions of dollars

sure
definitely not retarded

This guy was saying tuesday was 650k, so that's less
also, it's a holiday

Another retard in the screencap lmao

Based Marvel. Its over

sold out shows empty rows in captain toes.
pretty much costed them their chance for pulling it off this time.
They couldn't even pay shills to sit in those seats cause that movie was bad.
Black panther think of how easy it must've been to get nogs to sit in those seats to give them something that their peoplez can look up to n shiet. Was an easy dump

yikes