Is it still worth watching?

Is it still worth watching?

Attached: pNpOXpQI5GSUfiWypubYtMh9928.jpg (1280x1920, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/lincoln.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watch the remake

The Birth of a shitty ZOG mongrel nation

Wasn't this the first film to be archived in the library of congress?

Just ask griffithfag

if you're an actual retard that can't look past subject matter don't watch it because you'll get upset and hit twitter in a heartbeat
otherwise it's genuinely one of the most influential films ever made

Attached: disclaimer.png (1442x1078, 839K)

Sure. If only for historical context. The context being it was the first film shown in the Whitehouse... By a Democrat president

>inb4 muh big switch

Second clan is a joke and the first way outlived its usefulness to such a degree it undermined what success it initially had.
The movie is historically significant not just to polshit but to film as a whole but I think it's better and more entertaining to read about why that is than to watch the film. It goes over your head when you're a century down history from it and what it pioneered is now, and has been for a very long time been, commonplace.

Reminder,
The accounts of the Lincoln Assasination and aftermath are hinky as fuck.
mileswmathis.com/lincoln.pdf
Booth was an actor.
The theatre were Lincoln was supposedly killed was purchased by the government shortly after the alledged assasination, and modified.
Mary Todd Lincoln didn’t bother accompanying her husband’s supposed corpse on its journey home.
Abe Lincoln’s bank account and estate took multiple years to be settled after his supposed death.
Two of the wanted supposed conspirators were allowed to walk, despite being turned over to the government at a later date.
Lincoln was likely already dying of some form of cancer, and would not have lived thru a second term as President.
Etc.

How does BoaN compare to ‘Intolerance’?
I thought ‘Intolerance was dort of crap as far as story continuity, and the editing of the four stories together.

>one of the most influential films ever made
isn't it the most influential film ever made?

>the assassination of abraham lincoln is now a conspiracy to polniggers
i wonder when america itself is going to be a conspiracy to you guys

rent free

>and would not have lived thru a second term as President
They didn't have term limits back then lol

Have sex, polcel

really none of that is suspicious outside the way you frame it like it's supposed to be significant, same conspiracy tactics to make you believe things that don't really follow sound logic

rent free

lol dude you got traumatized by /pol/

go outside
have sex
start a family
build a house
buy a car (an american one)
lol isnt that hard ffs

why would i watch this when i could watch intolerance, a better movie, or one of the dozens of other movies that made the technical innovations credited to birth of a nation first?

haha wow based and redditpilled
sorry i mean redpilled :)

>why would i watch this when i could watch intolerance, a better movie
> a better movie
but you havent seen the birth of a nation, your comparision isnt valid

rent free

yeah i have

funny thing the same brainlets cant watch movies like this who pretend they dont watch communist kinos for the message but for the art. just be honest niggers

Lincoln likely had some form of cancer, according to a doctor who studied Lincoln’s “death mask”, and other records.
The “death mask” is also not actualky a “death mask”. There’s documentation it’s likely a “life mask”, one of two made withn the last year or do of Lincoln’s supposed death.
The cancer would likely have killed Lincoln within the next couple years, and incapacitated him sooner.
If Lincoln died , the Vice President would take over as President.
If Lincoln was simply incapacitated by disease, there might have been a new election, and Andrew Johnson, Lincoln’s Vice President at the time of Lincoln’s supposed death, was unlikely to be elected.