So I take it King Triton and his six other daughters will be black? And Ursula and Sebastian will, presumably...

So I take it King Triton and his six other daughters will be black? And Ursula and Sebastian will, presumably, still be black.

Jesus, this is going to be Wakanda underwater.

Attached: halle_bailey_little_mermaid_split.jpg (1296x730, 99K)

I hope so. Incels will cry so much

i thought ursula was being played melissa mccarthy

Woah she looks really alien

Ursula

Attached: BA879216-99CD-477C-90B3-5CF2BDDA27E8.jpg (540x799, 53K)

The Niggle Mermaid.

Ursula will be played by a white person.

Attached: divine.jpg (740x460, 170K)

The villain won't be black.

Yup, just like Scar from the new Lion King movie, they'll find a way to make the villain white.

The prince will probably be hispanic. Calling it now

Attached: Arielaquisha.png (1400x1300, 325K)

(OP)
Reminder that 75% of Ariel threads are made by Disney shills. They casted a black Ariel just for the free controversy marketing.

Walt must be spinning in his cryotube.

Wow... just wow. I'd expect you racist pricks to be upset with the casting, but POSTING RACIAL SLURS ON HER TWITTER?!?!?! You disgusting fucking bigots have gone too damn far. I'll make sure everyone hears about this. And I'd just like to add that whitewashing is bad because WHITE DUDES ARE ALREADY OVERREPRESENTED IN MOVIES, while black people are underrepresented, which is why the reverse is good.

Attached: 1562227433930.png (607x629, 116K)

based Moe

How narcissistic is Halle Berry that when someone else gets cast in a movie she needs to jump in and remind everyone she exists?

why should they be equally presented to begin with? who keeps the score, and for what purpose?

I don't get why are you complaining, guys. In the context of the movie's universe this clearly implies that some black dude fucked a fish. So the real question should be: is Hollywood implying that ALL black men like to fuck fish?

Just one.

Attached: south-park-kanye-west-gay-fish-1135963-640x320.jpg (640x320, 23K)

>ursula will be black
>the antagonist will be black
yea right

It’s gonna flop like all the other Disney live actions anyway, the only thing I’m looking forward to is Treasure Planet

>Wakanda underwater
I hope they all can swim.

Attached: 1559655854160.jpg (251x242, 26K)

>hasn't even begun recording yet
>free controversy marketing

Whitewashing black characters would be much more controversial though. Why don't they do that?

>Halle Bailey
>Donald Glover
It wasn't good enough for hollywood to merely clone actors, now they also give their nu-stars discount names of previous ones.

Seething cumskins on 4th july, it dont get better than this holy shit

Attached: d2225qat76831.jpg (1125x1201, 120K)