Joe Rogan/Bob Lazar

Fuct the other thread with a one line shitpost. Did Bob Lazar work on UFOs? If the USA possess the technology, why not share it?

Is Bob Lazar legit????

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUT3rgT3P6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believe Bob Lazar is telling the truth as he sees it, but I think the government lied to him and made him believe these were alien spacecrafts when they were actually just US crafts.

If we could build shit like this now, china and russia would be a smoking ruin.

Attached: 1560797406392.png (392x336, 191K)

they're not the only ones
presumably nazi UFOs have been spotted by ruskiis near battlefields during the war and later on the americans git BTFO by ufos near the antarcitca during Highjump

its about time they made it public I can't wait to own one

Attached: 1480084347920.jpg (1928x6832, 3.19M)

oh yeah. he's totally legit. the US has had flying saucer tech for ages.

*rolls eyes*

even IF we do have alien technology i think we are too dumb to figure out how to reverse engineer it so if we do have that stuff i think aliens would have to have showed how its works to the government

It's all project bluebeam ramping up. a psyop senpai

The USSR and Usa gangraped Germany after WWII.

If Germany had UFO tech, both countries got it for sure. Why would BOTH keep it a secret?

Element 115: confirmed

It's the same with every conspiracy. IF the US had this tech, why would china and russia not leaked it yet?

And, to be honest, I can imagine some technology seaming impossible for our minds right now but i just can't imagine how something that goes against the very basics of the physics which have been proven time and time again can work (like something not producing heat and violating the laws of thermodynamics)

Bob Lazar is pure disinfo. The spooks that run Groom Lake love the alien shit because it gives them cover.

The truth about what actually goes on at Area 51 is pretty boring. During the Cold War it was just a place where aeronautical black projects with literally zero governmental oversight and endless budgets went on. All done by private companies too (namely Lockheed) for deniability; if a top secret plane crashes in Russia but the pilot isn't an army officer it's easier to just say it was part of a weather study and avoid an incident. You gotta understand, after WWII it was virtually impossible to get HUMINT behind the Iron Curtain, so we had to rely on spying from above. Hence the creation of the U2 and everything that came after it. It all outclassed Russia's air defenses. But the technology we used was not alien technology. In hindsight, the way we avoided Russian air defenses was clever but quite simple really. Now that the Cold War has been over for decades who knows what they are developing out there. Probably more of the same shit except now the target is China.

The real crazy shit that happened out in that desert was all the nuclear tests that went on at Nellis. The amount of pigs, dogs and men we nuked out there is just mind boggling.

Anyway read pic related if you want to learn more, just ignore her batshit crazy theory about Roswell.

Attached: 419OjHWv5ZL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 25K)

why did bob lazar take a movie prop and put it into his own science fiction story?

100% charlatan and Joe Rogan is a fucking doped out retard for taking him seriously

Joe Rogan is one of the (if not THE) greatest podcasters. He deserves his own prime time TV show. Less biased than CNN or Foc News, he searches for the truth. He introduced Lazar to millions of retarded millennials who never heard of him. If Lazar is legit, this is major!

He didn't

What the fuck is this nigga's deal with chimps?

Joe gets higher ratings than primetime TV.

I lol'd for a good 5 minutes when he brought up the fishing orangutan out of nowhere. The dude literally cannot help himself.

Bob Lazar doesn't deserve the time of day. He's a fucking liar

>having no external threats is good
Use your brain.

If Joe had any balls and did any research he would have asked Bob about the time he set up a surveillance system inside a brothel which was used to collect blackmail material on local politicians, dirty cops, etc. How he escaped that without serious legal repercussions or even getting whacked is the real story.

>Bob Lazar doesn't deserve the time of day. He's a fucking liar
Nuclear physics does hold that element 115 might have a stable isotope, as Lazar claims. We can't prove him wrong yet, and if a stable isotope is found (in the so-called island of stability) he will be vindicated.

Attached: 1551357147983.jpg (1647x561, 198K)

>say in incredulous tone, "what, you think they hired me straight out of high school!?"
>Get job at usaf airbase straight out of high school based on talent shown messing around with jet engines
>say you studied at MIT or caltech
>no evidence that you studied at MIT and/or caltech.
>use the fact that your name is in a massive employee phonebook (and nothing else) to suggest that you had high level clearance.
>make up story about anti-gravity alien air crafts to capitalise on UFO craze and retards who had just watched close encounters
>use newly found fame to shill your dumb desert blast festival
>pretend that you have been vindicated by the discovery of an element with an atomic number of 115 taking advantage of brainless who don't understand how the periodic table works.
>get 95iq joe Rogan fan to make a film about you with 85iq Mickey Rourke doing im14 and this is deep pseud narration over babbies first blender tutorial graphics
>appear on jre(largest podcast in the world) claiming you hate fame
>pretend that you are incoherent due to a migraine
>this also happens to coincide with you releasing an autobiography

In response to your question- no.

Attached: 9bdfe5e.jpg (460x451, 27K)

sure he didn't.

Attached: 1561561902657.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

it's still a real device. the fact that it was in the close encounters movie just supports his point because if he was making stuff up why would he go with a movie prop? it would have been less risky for him to make up some other technological thing.

explain the note the guy found with the security clearance guy's name on it.

it supports his poing of taking it from a movie made in 1977 and using it in his science fiction story in 1989. that is all it supports.

There's just a teeenie problem: the US Military released videos of UFOs captured by jets, the pilots saw them with their eyes and it was backed up by radar. They moved exactly like Lazar said (rotating their bellies towards their direction of movement.) youtube.com/watch?v=pUT3rgT3P6E

fake and gay.

How did bob know that the device functioned by measuring the length of your hand bones? You can't tell that from watching the movie, and google wasn't around back then.

this is not correct radio procedure/protocols for the united states of god bless america armed services.
>"look at that thing, dude"
kek

Attached: 1546929876943.jpg (1057x551, 40K)

That banter just supports the idea that they've encountered something that totally baffled them

lazar is either a liar or a prop. that's all

using incorrect protocols and procedures can, will, and DOES result in article 15/UCMJ actions.

Attached: 1551819659208.jpg (1061x554, 42K)

It's high school chemistry stuff and it's stable for about a thousandth of a second.
thats the extent of his scientific background, highschool chemistry

Yea I was in that thread last week too
He didn't

Bald cuck spouting tradcon bullshit incels feel safe listening to cuz Chad would make them insecure and self-aware of their inadequacies.

When you put the top half of the sphere on the anit gravity reactor it powers up and you cant get near it, it repels your hands harder and harder the closer you get, so how did they turn it off again?
did he get a migraine and start mincing words and it just shut off?

did you pay attention to the interview? the gravity engine was activated with an electrical load

>DUDE
>WEED
so this is a commissioned officer reporting to?

Joe's head gets activated with a semen load

of course he didn't. heh.

Attached: 1559021060964.webm (912x472, 151K)

Aliens

The fact that he calls it "flying saucers" in 2019 really shows how full of shit he is.

>Joe Rogan is one of the (if not THE) greatest podcasters.
Joe pls

why do you guys get off on saying he is lying

Because we're same and rational

Bob Lazar is an obvious bullshitter. If you listen to his old interviews you can tell even more hes bullshitting.

Notice how every time someone asks a hard question he always tries to act upset/flustered and says he doesn't want to talk about it etc.

sounds like my gf when I ask her what took her so long to get home from the store

OW MY HEAD HURTS I GOT MIGRAINES STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

Attached: 1556522301261.jpg (228x227, 9K)

False, he answered all questions well. He was suffering from a migraine which interfered with his memory a bit, but not much.

migraines dont mess your memory up
he sounds like a girl that doesnt have sex because of a headache

joe "flatearthing" Rogan more like joe derpgan hurrdurr

Yup. They're also neither space-faring or anti-grav. Come to think of it Strieber doesn't believe in ayyes either.

>[whiskey sipping intensifies]

>He was suffering from a migraine which interfered with his memory
Conveniant

The method of locomotion doesn't lend itself to weaponization.

Joe is a fucking brainlet

Well we kind of are since we got all but one of the nazi rocketmen.

Link me some of that project bluebeam youtube kino. I want to hear about this plan. The cuck producer on the podcast was obsessed with Hillary Clinton using the correct terminology of this stuff, that's interesting.

he did make me laff at telling that hipster kid to put the mic close to his face, like it was a penis.

Fuck off Shob

You want me to read an entire book by the "genetically engineered Soviet aliens" lady? Pass.

Don't trust anyone who says they aren't interdimensional beings.