Why does Disney feel the need to ruin our beloved movies? We should boycott this film

Why does Disney feel the need to ruin our beloved movies? We should boycott this film

Attached: The-Little-Mermaid-2020-Halle-Bailey-Ariel.jpg (798x420, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mami_Wata
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We should boycott this film
Nothing ever happens
What can mere anons do against such evil

I'm way ahead of you and it doesn't work. Normie flocks to them. My sister isn't aware and doesn't care enough when choosing a movie to watch.

>beloved
kys

I like the casting and so do all of my friends.

See you when it breaks $1 billion in the box office!

I think only the woke left will flock to see this movie just like Ghostbusters 2016. It'll probably only get mild interest from clueless normies I imagine.

jew propaganda over profits

>profits
*laughs in black panther*
*laughs in thor*
*laughs in captain marvel*
*laughs in aladdin*
*laughs in lion king*

This. They don't even care about the money anymore. They're literally taking financial hits in order to spread the dogma.

Leftism is a religion.

Kek. How many times will /poltv/ get BTFO into a seething rage? This keeps happening. Why does Disney bully autists like this? It's not fair.

Why do you keep coming here to defend your little negroid
Will you post your fragility image again?

I wish I didn't just learn that Aladdin made 880 million. Just... what the fuck.

why couldnt ariel be indian?
why couldnt ariel be asian?
why not filipino
why not arabian
why not someone like ariana grande
why not Hawaiian
why not latina
why not mexican
why not native american
why black. why always black. why a black girl

What the fuck is so bad about Aladdin? Its just a hyped up Bollywood film

So I take it King Triton and his six other daughters will be black? And Ursula and Sebastian will, presumably, still be black.

Jesus, this is going to be Wakanda underwater.

America worships the negro. This isn't a new thing.

vote with your wallet.
See ghostbusters remake

Attached: 1496800774456.png (686x686, 80K)

movie for little girls

This is the real question right here.

this.

>thousands of black kids drown pretending to be mermaids

Attached: 1276892645345.jpg (338x277, 24K)

Unfortunately voting with your wallet doesn't work. I'll be doing it anyways but clueless normies will make up for my individual absence.

What's next? The Sound of Music with a black Maria and autotune?

Attached: 1519160295501.jpg (606x592, 57K)

Disneymom please go.
I'm not watching your shitty movies regardless but I'm not giving you brownie points either.

Above all else, why couldn't they just cast a white girl who actually looks the part?
They could have, but they didn't. They're doing this for profit and to push an agenda.

Why not?

While your post is correct, the underlying assumption is that Ariel's race even needed to be changed.

haha... yeah... i bet that'll never happen......

Attached: 1554347843081.png (228x221, 88K)

My protest is to not watch the film and play farm simulator instead.
thank me?

sex. incels just hate stuff.
it's all they have to give them direction.

That'll be good enough i guess

>disneyshills already false flagging
Hahahhahaha oh no no no

based jaded cynical user

This is literally the only princess that gingers like, it's an emblematic character for them. Such a shame they don't say a thing,

Attached: artçç.jpg (960x960, 140K)

i guess because since ariel lives in the ocean and is constantly dealing with the sun i guess it could make sense that she is tanned.
im not saying i like the change, but i guess it could make some sense that Ariel would be Caribbean. islander like Moana.
what makes no sense is making her fucking black.... specially the getto black chick they picked.
Zendaya actually made sense as the little mermaid if they wanted to go.the islander look

Attached: 8338187-beautiful-woman-20-years-of-pacific-islander-ethnicity.jpg (866x1300, 124K)

You could be a bit more enthusiastic. It's a good game.

>dude I want to be a female sultan xD

This is the first time I see this news but the feeling of schadenfreude is pretty intense, I will admit but that's only because you guys are behaviour like you're on the spectrum and someone brought you the wrong tendies.

>why not mexican
this, we are more than niggers now in the US. like 1.2x more times.

Attached: this kid.gif (340x274, 1.42M)

are you guys 12? this is a kids' flick, gov'nah

*behaving

>like 1.2x more times

Reminder they did this with Annie a few years back.

>lives in the ocean and is constantly dealing with the sun
user she lives IN the ocean, it's dark underwater, darker than it is in your room right now

we're RATS IN THE PRISON

>disney is close to becoming a monopoly
>endgame was a plot hole ridden piece of shit
>star wars is all but dead, the movies are flopping the theme parks are dead on arrival
>pixar is dead, toy story 4 was an embarrassment
>nigger MJ
>nigger valkyries
>nigger Ariel
Holy yikes mousecucks defend this

Are you under 30? Your kids will watch that flick and will be brainwashed

Please go back to your own country.

Areil has to surface to breathe, you titpuncher

Ok, literally everyone else will watch the movie just like with black panther. Racism loses every time

Americans are more intellectually resilient than you give us credit for.

>i guess because since ariel lives in the ocean and is constantly dealing with the sun i guess it could make sense that she is tanned.

Stop doing this thing of finding an in-world justification for it. I've seen this all around social media. It's not the reason they did it, it doesn't make sense, and it's not fucking acceptable. When you do this, you're basically conceding. Yes, you can't easily articulate why making Ariel black aggravates you so much, but it does and that is a valid reason to be pissed about it.

I'll be building my farm, trying to forget the hell of hollywoodian propaganda

Only when niggers leave, so never.
We were here before you, we're taking our home back.
And the best thing, you will do NOTHING about it, just complain on anonymous forums.

Attached: he hehe.gif (362x345, 3M)

What do you actually have against a black Ariel?

wasn't gonna see it anyway
why do you watch baby movies for babies, user?

no straight red hair....
no pale skin
zendaya was a prettier choice
the girl they chose is hideous

WE WUZ SWIMMERS!

Attached: blackswimmers.png (662x443, 120K)

Yeah, maybe if she stayed floating on top of the water with pool noodles you idiot

Why it has to be ALWAYS a ginger character? Name 5 redhead characters than weren't changed.

either the muslims invade
the africans invade
or the Mexicans invade

pick your poison.

It's a monkey

You seem confused. I never watch those live action remakes. They can do as they please.

That's what you said last year, Hector

because this

Attached: gingers.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

that they wouldn't do the same if the roles were reversed also do Africans have any fairy tales of mermaids?

it makesno sense for ariel to be pearl white pale while living in the ocean with the salt water and the sun.
she would tan just a little bit.

a younger Jessica Alba would be perfect choice

Attached: 6822087896_9ac0e13583_b.jpg (602x785, 118K)

That's it. I'm out. This is pathethic beyond words.

Oh, so this is what did it for you?
Fuck, my mom told me she was worried about Mulan causing trannies.

BASED
Farm simulator and eurotruck simulator is what keeps me from being consumed by the void.

Attached: 54EE890B-4E2D-4DDC-B0DC-ED7F2B3062D1.jpg (1024x816, 93K)

aquaman gave us the real little mermaid anyways. she was perfect as adult Ariel

Attached: Aquaman-Mera-Amber-Heard-SR.jpg (1400x700, 141K)

What do you actually have against a ginger Ariel?

What is it about redheads people do not like?

Always that retarded expression on her face. Head like a fucking orange

I don' know. they are cute or hot

>Little Mermaid
>Beloved

what are you, a 12yo girl?

>DeKendrix
>Takeitha
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius

every time I read burger news I have to remind myself this isn't satire.

t. actual incel

I wonder how much money aquaman made JUST because of her

>our beloved movies
do you sit at home watching disney movies you fucking fairy?

60 million bean burritos please

Attached: Sad5.jpg (535x577, 40K)

Yeah, I watched for the first time Hunchback, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, Mermaid, Fantasia 1 and 2, and Beauty and the Beast a year ago. It was fun.

Disney plays you dumb fucking incels so easily its astounding. You loons are going to make a big political stink about black Ariel and do nothing but bring attention to the movie and Streisand effect the shit out of it, like always. You're the rubes and useful idiot pawns of everyone

>posting on Yea Forums is marketing now
Stop trying to censor the only place the Internet you can complain about this shit without getting called racist you screeching shilltard

i was pretty mad at them yet again black washing a ginger, until i realized that they're probably thinking "caribbean" so she must have dark skin? but wouldn't a mermaid be underwater nearly all the time and so there for require less melanin? also, this fairytale if from a Danish culture? They at least got some one who can sing so theres that. Whatever this was gonna be trash anyway.

Yea remember when corporo-globalist multiculturalism was about "all inclusiveness?" Like, it used to try and touch all the bases... handicapped, asian, indian, white, black, etc. Now it's become this reflexive impulse to passive aggressively rub slavery in white's faces.

And this despite the fact that less than 2% of white Americans owned slaves even at the peak of the slave trade.

>muslims
>more conservative anti gay anti free speech fags
>africans
>more ugly people and voodoo and crime
>mexicans
>more good food, curvy women, and christian
Mexicans please.

>Why?

It's a demoralization technique. White people are being replaced in our home countries so Hollywood makes sure to drive the anxiety home by re-releasing beloved classics with the white characters replaced by black and brown people.

we have to fucking stop them

They're making sure the evil fat bitch stays white though, of course

>White people are being replaced
nope

>you loons are going to make a big political stink about black Ariel and do nothing but bring attention to the movie
yeah because clearly no one would have heard of the Disney movie if we didn't talk about it.
Dumbass.

You already got a white princess in Beauty and the Beast, stop whining you SJW

Why would (((Bob Iger))) allow this????

>our beloved
Yeah, cultural war, boys, it's us against them, get ready!
Fuck you, /pol/ boy. You always assume we are some sort of community. We are not. There is no "we". I fucking hate you and your shitty cartoons. Go have sex with the evil SJW and die of AIDS.

If you don't like it, do like me. Don't really talk about it, and definitely don't spend your money to see it.

yeah it is weird they didn't just fucking recast the entire undersea people as dark skinned...hat would have been nice. Its a very obvious pandering but will asia like it? I guess we will see. The more i think about it, the more im okay with it i just wish they wouldn't half ass it, like, okay you want more diversity and exposure, but this movie is gonna be trash like Aladdin was.

If you ever gave money to these lazy cash grabs you should've already deleted yourself IRL.

Attached: 1560009476953.jpg (923x701, 133K)

Won't matter. I didn't see Aladdin and it made 880 million dollars.

No one cares SJW. This won't even have relevance in 2 years. It's just a live action cash-grab looking for gimmicks to get more money.

Have you ever seen a spic past 25 years who isn't famous?

Attached: Goncern.jpg (670x663, 120K)

All white Black Panther remake when?

When ever you fund and make it.
But you'll go broke doing it.

>Head like a fucking orange
the fuck does that even mean?

gotta love the fantasias

Basado. Fuck white cucks.

Reminder that 75% of Ariel threads are made by Disney shills. They casted a black Ariel just so upset people would give them free marketing and attention... while they receive praise from woke retards for being so progressive and inclusive.

Wow... just wow. I'd expect you racist pricks to be upset with the casting, but POSTING RACIAL SLURS ON HER TWITTER?!?!?! You disgusting fucking bigots have gone too damn far. I'll make sure everyone hears about this. And I'd just like to add that whitewashing is bad because WHITE DUDES ARE ALREADY OVERREPRESENTED IN MOVIES, while black people are underrepresented, which is why the reverse is good.

Attached: 1562227433930.png (607x629, 116K)

I normally don't say this but Jesus Christ what an ugly fucking nigger
Aladdin though

???yyyyes???? user i think you might have the brain problems

we endure 300 years of slavery and this is what triggers you racist fucks

GOOD

>Watching this movie is fighting racism
>Here, Mr. Disney, have my wallet
You're already lost

So you like fucking hairy, obese toads?
Christ man.

Attached: Sunset.jpg (750x499, 47K)

>we
How much cotton have you picked, slave boy?

Attached: bitchnigga.jpg (480x712, 33K)

>Why does Disney feel the need to ruin our beloved movies? We should boycott this film
I always vote with my wallet, so I'm never part of the problem.
But for every user with some standards, there are thousands of shills and millions of normies that turn shit into a profit

>Nothing ever happens
Tons of these shitty films are flopping. Hollywood is on the brink

You have to go back

We're going to gas and scalp you like we did before. Just wait Paco

>When even they're becoming red pilled

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 10.36.42.png (593x265, 48K)

america is cancer
I hope the chinks are buttfucking them hard

stop appropriating european mythology and then drag it through amerimutt muttery
thank you

>people
you mean jews

Why are we being raided?

Maybe she's a good actress. That's the only way this would be remotely redeemable, if her acting will be out of this world. Doubt it though, but who knows. She's ugly so that must be why they picked her right?

i'm not comfortable looking at her eyes

That'a a man, baby!

Also, grow up, this are children's movies, yes it's awful but the kids will be the ones who suffer, who cares

Attached: halle-bailey.jpg (968x645, 43K)

butchering mythology for your own ethno-narcissism is worse than slavery desu

So then we should also not like white women, because all end up either disgusting shriveled sticks or squares or lard?

This. Better to just ignore it completely then they don’t get any publicity

Your great-grandchildren will be mexicano-white-negro mutts. Who are you kidding bro? lol

>friends
Lmfao

You know Europeans also tan, right? We don’t all look like Thor. We also come with black hair, brown eyes, olive skin. Hispanics are actually white unless they can prove native ancestry, because Spain is a white Euro country.

Racism is winning, what else is it when you deliberately erase characters just because they’re white.

Because people would laugh if you told them black privilege is a thing

I mean, it's not. But in a cesspool like hollywood, you bet your fucking ass it is. Same applies for jobs employed by left wing fuck boys/girls. Fuck the goddamn cultural marxism of this generation to hell.

Attached: 8t7234wsd-m.png (782x644, 559K)

She’s black because of racist politics. Why would I ever support that? You want a black mermaid? Go into actual black culture and make a film about Sirena, the Voodoo goddess. But nah, better to erase whitey and make all our stories and characters subSaharan African instead, because of this hijacked, abused term “diversity.”

Mexicans, they’re mostly Spanish anyway, I would swap all our Muslim invaders for Mexicans.

A bunch of capeshits and some childhood favorites.
These make money no matter what.

Jessica Alba is white, she took a DNA test, most Hispanics are. Spain is a white Euro nation and the foundation of Latin America.

She’s perfect. I wish she could have played Valkyrie too.

this is the best part about this

Feminists always hate beautiful white girls.

So in other words white people are never allowed to express emotion over our own culture being chipped away like death by 1000 cuts? Fuck off leftard.

>novel literally based on greek myth
>ariel desribed with "raven hair" and the prince with "black eyes"
>leave it up to ameritards to rape it apart into either durr hurr muh pure redhead or durr hurr muh negress we wuz atlantians (also greek mythology)

The Caribbean is diverse though, especially in history. Blacks aren’t native there either. And bringing the slave trade into the film, fucking hell.

I would also like to point out the irony of Al Pacino, a through and through Italian American, having played a Cuban in Scarface.

To be fair, it was the first movie I ever saw Al Pacino in, and I genuinely thought he was Cuban because the acting was so good. Also, Scarface was an updated remake/reimagining of the original, so the character wasn't meant to be Italian.

if you accept blacks you would accept anyone else, so they are trying their hardest to normalize the ugliest race

because they're trying to normalize blacks and make people like them and think they're superior through media brainwashing.

That'll make race mixing a whole lot easier and faster.

Look around you user, black and middle eastern is the new cool, the new staple of attractiveness. You'd have told that to someone 20 yrs ago they woulda thought you were batshit insane.

European politicians even in the conservative parties are openly talking about open borders and merging with Africa. Then there are the birth rates, the fact that in the younger age groups white people are drastically reduced in numbers, and immigration constantly grows to the point we’re accused of racism even against illegals despite their rates of violence and abuse against us. You’re fucking clueless mate.

Idkk maybe hand out pirate copies of the original at major releases of film

>t. SEETHING incel faggot

In a blacked France. Are you saying art should be like Communism, with everything subject to hard left rules, and quotas for all? Are you saying a culture and the people who made it should have their identity and right to protest stripped away? Yes, you are.

>white fragility isn't r...

Attached: White Fragility..png (770x847, 486K)

This. One side of people get to feel "righteous anger" over getting their childhood movie "ruined" by casting, and the others get to be performatively woke by championing representation, and there'll be no room in the public discourse for the honest truth which is Disney live action films are all really mediocre and not worth any discussion

So did Europeans, for a lot longer than you. Read a book on history you fucking brainwashed retard. You’re not the sole victims in the world and white people are not your personal demons.

>posting the same shillpost for the 65th time

just came here to thank AMURIKKA for all this shit

Why it is always red heads? Whether its Hermione, Mary Jane or April O'Neil, the red heads always get turned into niggers.

Attached: 1517737307_1488740993452.jpg (480x480, 64K)

>getting this triggered about the little fucking mermaid of all things
why are /tvpol/ incels so pathetic lmao

Black is the only diversity they only care about.

>Jewish owned slave ships ferry Africans sold by other Africans to the Americas
>A diverse but tiny percent of people own them as slaves
>white people fight a war to free them and let them stay in America where they get welfare and first word comfort
>WHiTe PEepuL bAd!

Attached: 346785678.jpg (1200x798, 275K)

Because BLACK LIFE MATTERS !

Attached: 1528915009893.png (1243x719, 429K)

Yeah like Tessa Thompson is Laurence Olivier with tits? LMAO

>you

Attached: 1562007025616.png (645x729, 11K)

too complicated

DAAA HIILLZZ BE ALIVE WITH THE SOUUUND OF GUUUNSHOOOOOTZ

Yeah they look like Europeans, who actually do have raven hair (me, actually and I’m just Irish-Anglo) and dark eyes. I don’t blame ordinary Americans though, I blame the cancer that owns Disney.

Aren’t Cubans just European, only Spanish and Portuguese instead of Anglo?

>NOT getting fake outraged at every little thing means you're a brainlet
you got it backwards, user

Spam

americans just get everything about europe
same with their retarded politics, we are either a socialist hellhole or a socialist heaven depending on which GOP/DEM subhuman you ask

*wrong
wrong

Yeah it’s not like it’s the latest in a long ugly trend of erasing attractive white characters or anything.
>JuSt ReLaX gUYz iT wAs PrObAbLy HeR gOoD aUdItiOn!!!

at least put effort in making bait

yes and it's also the lastest in a long ugly trend of you getting ASSBLASTED about it every single time and giving them free publicity lmao
amerifat right wingers are so retarded

juice are hellbent on destroying whites and they use baboons as proxy

Someone needs to make an image of cartoon Ariel getting dusted with the caption "Mr. Disney I don't feel so good...". Kind of surprised it hasn't been done already.

... a NIGGER?

Looks like shit and the character isn't black, are you stupid or just a shill playing dumb?

>nothing ever happens
lmao a 500k twitter trend just happened
disney is crossing the line way too much and people aren't putting up with it anymore, all their recent niggerwashing live actions flopped.

they're peak beauty and the biggest hurdle against the SJW goal of """rehauling beauty """standards"""""

keep on making and screeching in these threads, moron
watch multiple clickbait articles show up tommorow, about how butthurt alt right incels are, and how everyone should watch this movie to shut them up
THAT is the free advertising you are giving them, retard

Another falseflag to pin the blame to Yea Forums.

Why couldn't they pick this chick if they like mutts so much? Instead of the frog-eye.

Attached: b70518f6895733492022040e5cce128b--black-beauty-real-beauty.jpg (600x799, 62K)

stop pretending you care about some kids movie

Why does disney shill so hard on Yea Forums of all places? Fake outrage isnt gonna get adults to see this.

Don't pretend like every "latina" doesn't triple in weight after the kids start popping out.

>>novel literally based on greek myth
It literally isn't.

Based

Maybe Disney are secretly /ourguys/

You answered your question

Amber Heard is beautiful.

Too bad she is a bitch.

What the fuck bitch is old

>and how everyone should watch this movie to shut them up
wut

Blacks should be thankful for Atlantic slave trade

>giving them free publicity
This. If it weren't for Yea Forums no one would know about that movie.

Because despite being 15% of sea life, mermaids are responsible for over 50% of sailor deaths.

>Instead of the frog-eye.
Shit. Can't unsee it now.

>blacks swim now

Attached: 1561442726939.jpg (1253x946, 142K)

It depends. There’s really light-skinned Cubans like my mom, or extremely dark with African features. There’s not really a distinction as far as socialization goes, as all Cubans pretty much act the same, but people sometimes jokingly make fun of darker Cubans. Usually nickname them like “Negro” (Spanish for black), but it’s pronounced differently and doesn’t have the same negative connotation.

The little mermaid is for girls. Who cares.

Because blacks still feel inferior

I don’t understand the outrage here
All disney live action remakes are forgettable trash
Who gives a fuck just don’t watch it

The live action remakes are like the Total Recall remake. If you're thinking "what Total Recall remake?" Exactly.

>before:
>"Oh hey another disney live action remake."
>after you retards shit up the entire internet about it and multiple clickbait articles are written about you:
>"Oh shit incels sure are mad at The Little Mermaid being black. Looks like a woke movie. Maybe I should watch it with my wife's son."

>after you retards shit up the entire internet
You are giving us too much credit user

Why does Hollywood love niggers no much bros

Cope

This is what woke means

I assume it will be a short film.

How much time can blacks resist in water before they drown? 3-4 minutes?

DA HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF WORLDSTAAAAAAAAR

You're already shitting up Yea Forums about it.
Tweets are being made about you doing this.
These tweets will inspire a clickbait article.
Then other sites copy paste that clickbait article, etc

the sound of music is too old. it scares me. bigly uncanny for me

Have sex

Why are black women so ugly bros? I don’t want to care about race but the uggos like this bitch and Tessa Thompson who get cast in everything now are distractingly bad looking. Can’t they find decent looking nigresses or would it not be considered woke enough if a man could derive any enjoyment from the film?

Oh you bet your ass they're gonna remake that, probably in the mountains of Detroit

You joking right

>Tweets are being made about you doing this.
Oh no, do they have 10 retweets as well?

>These tweets will inspire a clickbait article.
If some journo wanted a clickbait article he wouldn't need any tweets for inspiration. Hell, they can make it themselves. They will just come here, write some glow shit, screencap it with a title "incels are raging over a Disney movie" and put it in their buzzfeed article. That's it. there is nothing we can do about it.

Because, differently from all the agenda shit poltards here keep saying, they just want money, and by casting blacks all negroes will automatically go watch your movie regardless of its quality, see black panther, because they are too fucking stupid to realize they are the most easily marketable audience in existence barring maybe chinks. Plus you aren't allowed to criticize it because you could be deemed racist, and the vast majority of whoever would watch this movie ultimately doesn't really care about this.
Aladdin wasn't white in the first place, changing him wouldn't make sense context-relative and wasn't even necessary from a marketing perspective. Of course if you want to be nitpicky you could say that the djin was black but Will Smith has been such a big name for so long that I honestly think he's kinda over the racial thing.

DISGUSTING

>toy story 4 was an embarrassment
Actually it was extremely well received.

I’m just wondering why does it always have to be a nigger

>beloved
Hang on, the Little Mermaid is a beloved movie for a group of straight 18-25 year old men? Did I wander into tumblr by mistake?

nigger i was never going to see this, all the live action remakes have been unredeemable trash

>over our own culture being chipped away
bahahahahaha

>erasing
Nobody's erasing anything, you retarded /pol/cel. Did Dragon Ball Evolution erase Goku?

Redheads are quintisential whites (inb4 lol no they aren't they are freaks). Fuck off, kike puppets.

It's why blondes are made out to be evil, and redheads are made out to be freaks. There's nothing whiter.

Attached: 1259186828630.jpg (400x300, 33K)

GINGER ERASURE

why disney don't stop

Is Ursula going to be a white man in a black business suit?

Imagine how much of a failure at life you'd have to be to care this much about a kids movies.

embarrassing

Imagine how hard I fucked your sister last night.

Attached: jamaic.jpg (621x297, 38K)

She's not being chosen for being a good actress or a good singer. The only reason she's being chosen is because she's black. She's basically a puppet being strewn in front of a classic movie just to say "if you don't watch and love this movie, you're racist"

Same thing I have against Black Panther being played by a white guy.

Jokes on you, my sister is dead

Man you know exactly how this exchange goes. Now I say "That's even better hurf hurf" and so and so forth.

fuck, are Irish extinct in US?

TURNING WHITE CHARACTER BLACK GOOD
TURNING BLACK CHARACTER WHITE BAD

Nope, no logic allowed, we need Little White Mermaid and White Tarzan so the racetard incels (who just yesterday HATED Disney) have something to seethe about.

None of those other races are sub-human enough for it to be truly degrading.

Because the jews in charge want to niggerfy everything because they think it's funny and hate you

And so the fuck what? Since when did white actresses get chosen for either one of those things in a damn Disney movie? Stop making excuses..if you're a racist, just be a racist.

Tarzan wasn't born in the jungle. At most he should have a tan, not change his race just because he grew up in the jungle.
Also Disney would never have Tarzan played by a black man. The same people who will suck Disney's dick over black Ariel will say Disney is racist for having a black man acting like a gorilla as Tarzan.

Nothing I like more than instead of people seeing my capabilities as person, I get hired just because I'm black. Go fuck yourself. You think I like getting job offers just for the sake of filling a quota? Just so they can exhibit me as "the black guy", to use me as their shield if they get accused of anything? Go headbutt a bullet faggot.

that girl is legit ugly man, like not even about her race at this point. And i heard her sing, she would be so much better as Tiana damn

Attached: 1493548745961.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Ariel the mermaid, defined by her whiteness.

Should've been 300 more

Attached: 1537237559753.jpg (255x98, 6K)

So don't go see it. You understand that no matter how much you resist it, for every person that doesn't see this, there will be 20 that do. You're in a dying minority.

>do any of these
>/pol/cels flip their shit and throw a tantrum anyway because the little mermaid isn't white

tarzan is canonically white, you dumb fuck

She's an established character with her own design, that's the point. Why not have Snow White being played by Beyonce? Just say that's her name because she's as pure as snow.

i'm not gonna, but 1 yuropoor doesn't matter

She had Jamaican accent?

A live action remake was going to ruin it anyway.

Honestly, you people are SEETHING more than any of those "incels" here complaining about Disney

>US is not white
>US gives them most of their money
>therefore Hollywood chooses to pander to the average American
And yes, that's what the average american looks like.

>Ariel and her father don't have Jamaican accents
>for some reason she should be black because the meme lobster has one.

what;s wrong with seething ? It's ok to be so mad about this sort of thing desu

Guys guys. You're not looking at the bright side of this. A generation of young black girls will grow up watching and admiring black Ariel and take to the ocean, lakes swimming pools... and drown.

What if they picked an attractive black girl? The one they picked is like half black or something and looks like a ghoul

Attached: 1511400105029.jpg (1080x1313, 92K)

I wonder how Walt would've reacted to all these remakes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mami_Wata
is this spreading some savage occult or what

if he organically saw the company and the market evolve throughout the years he would probably be fine with all the money they are making.
If he resurrected tomorrow and saw all of this he would probably die again of heart attack, but if he survives that he might ultimately be happy that his company is a financial moloch.

Not him, but I thought it was awful. The girl I took to see who thought it was awful too, and that Bo was a massive bitch. Buzz lightyear had about three lines. Every male character is absolutely retarded around the uncomfortably pushy female characters, rather than the female characters being genuinely intelligent. It was awful.

>we should boycott this film
do you honestly think anyone from Yea Forums is going to see the little black mermaid

It's so obvious Disney will hire black actress and yet you guys shock when disney confirmed it. Wtf?

STOP APPROPRIATING DANISH CULTURE
THE MERMAID TRAGICALLY TURNS INTO PALE WHITE SEAFOAM, NOT OCEAN SEWAGE WASTE

Attached: 12455955376.jpg (225x224, 10K)

I don't think OP is serious

Americans. Blacks are whiners and also get bonus for le slavery.

Not just Disney irl, redheaded countries like Ireland are being replaced too. This is a classroom in rural Ireland.

Attached: 11.jpg (2039x1007, 671K)

Anglos (Brits and Americans) LOVE to destroy all europeans myths and stories.

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALMART

blackwashing is the ultimate form of virtue signaling

Ayyyriel

Isn't it weird that Hollywood jews never cast asians when they do this sort of thing?Speaking of which, I can't wait for China to become the main market for movies. If these retards think they can keep pushing black or gay people and still make money from China, they're in for a rude awakening.

I’ve always thought sending death threats was childish and beneath me but I’ve been sending Disney and some execs death threats via email and twitter socks all morning. They fucked up. This film doesn’t just need to be boycott, they need something worse than that.

I don't know. I think Walt always had bigger plans. All Disney does right now is make money. For Walt, making money wasn't the goal as much as the means to an end. What that end was is anyone's guess.

i wont watch any film with an ugly sheboon as the lead, FUCK the mouse.

>Black girl's hair underwater

Attached: 1254063996970.png (388x394, 216K)

Walt definitely had bigger plans. He wanted to make a private city of the future in Orlando called epcot

He obviously had a passion for animation, otherwise he wouldn't have started period. Now that you mention it, he would probably be upset that they completely dropped it, especially 2D.

Blacks swimming period. Blacks can’t even swim

They're all obese, I'm sure they'll float

This.

The fact that three fags had to reply to you with over emotional responses is proving that Disney knows the game well.

>a 500k twitter trend just happened

AHAHAHAHAHA you fags are fucking pathetic

An Ariel who doesn't know how to swim sounds interesting

Real question is, why does disney hate gingers

Do you think /tvpol/ has any thought besides " EVERY THINGISANIGGERKIKEPLOT"?

What trend? Everyone on twitter loves it, those that don't are in a small minority

That's called a rhodesia documentary

US is majority mexican now. Niggers are only 13%.

>We should boycott this film
>implying anyone on this board was going to see this in theater
don't be retarded.

Sweety, everybody knows niggers don't actually have a say in this anymore than a hammer has a say in the nail it hits.

Oh yeah when he was dying he said he needed 15 more years to complete epcot in his vision. What we got instead was a cheap shell.

Also my take on this is that it's like Hans Christian Anderson's other tale, the Emperors new clothes. All the scared or dumb followers have to say that the casting is genius and only the people that are seen as naive can say the truth about how stupid they are being.

>The prince and princess celebrate their new marriage on a wedding ship, and the Little Mermaid's heart breaks. She thinks of all that she has sacrificed and of all the pain she has endured for the prince. She despairs, thinking of the death that awaits her, but before dawn, her sisters rise out of the water and bring her a knife that the Sea Witch has given them in exchange for their long, beautiful hair. If the Little Mermaid kills the prince and lets his blood drip on her feet, she will become a mermaid once more, all of her suffering will end, and she will live out her full life in the ocean with her family.

>However, the Little Mermaid cannot bring herself to kill the sleeping prince lying with his new bride, and she throws the knife and herself off the ship into the water just as dawn breaks. Her body dissolves into foam, but instead of ceasing to exist, she feels the warm sun and discovers that she has turned into a luminous and ethereal earthbound spirit, a daughter of the air. As the Little Mermaid ascends into the atmosphere, she is greeted by other daughters who tell her she has become like them because she strove with all her heart to obtain an immortal soul. Because of her selflessness, she is given the chance to earn her own soul by doing good deeds for mankind for 300 years, and will one day rise up into the Kingdom of God.

The original story was about the Mermaid finding god so these idiots are even wrong on that front

MFW Ariel wouldn´t be black because skin pigmentation is related to sun exposure. Black skin is a genetic protection against ultraviolet radiation. As mermaids live under the ocean, and have done so for generations, chances are that that specific evolutionary trait has been discarded. Her skin would probably be albino white if not covered with scales or fur to protect from the freezing cold. Furthermore hair colour is genetically related to alimentation, stress and other such factors. Considering the possible diets under the sea her hair would be probably white as milk. Mermaids vision is probably adapted to see in dark places underwater too.

Theyre ironically more of a minority than so called minority groups over there.

It's clearly a ploy to get the black audience. The money Black Panther made was no joke and now Disney is deadset on putting a black person in every role, even if it doesn't make sense thematically.

Don't get me wrong though. I would love to see more black representation in movies, but Disney needs to make new IPs instead of trying to rewrite the past with their newer movies.

AYY LMAO

Is she even an actress? Isn't she some singer bitch? An ugly black skinned black haired non-actor. Literally the most incorrect casting choice ever.

You’re okay with Ariel being Caribbean but then say it makes no sense for her to be black???

did the mermaid slave trade brought her from africa to the caribean

>why not someone like ariana grande

K K
E
K K

>mexicans
>curvy women

Nice try.

terrible

Hey Yea Forums the seething incel store called, they're fresh outta you

Attached: 20190704_093936.jpg (935x2645, 551K)

Halle Bailey isn’t a mutt. The girl you chose looks super weird I don’t see how that’s better.

Laquanna Rhoades?

Halle Bailey is full black.

Also they’d never cast a Instagram model looking black chick in a lead role. At least not in a mainstream movie.

Attached: F1E69975-B7C9-49F9-B8B0-3B5D7A5D3CDC.jpg (700x469, 75K)

The Chosen fear the people of the dragon.

Same reason they had to make Doctor Who a woman. They just want to dismantle and ignore white culture.

I was born here, my father, my grandpa, my great grandpa. fuck you i'm a Texan, we resisted mexico and usa at the same time

But I heard that Texas is Oklahoma's shit stain!

Based
Fuck gingers

Based

This is the demographics of poor small towns in rural Mississippi

Attached: Kike nig owners.jpg (1137x727, 146K)