Reminder that there are no greater shills than outrage peddlers...

Reminder that there are no greater shills than outrage peddlers. You and all the other retards across the Internet are giving the mouse free advertising, just like you did with Nike or Keurig or Gillette.

Attached: 1562219090134.png (740x611, 298K)

b&rp
You're absolutely right, these people are literally drumming this shit up on purpose to generate headlines so they can get more "woke" ticket sales.

Raised on twitter and without social life they crave for any kind of attention. All those newfags need to die.

Attached: d.jpg (96x156, 8K)

So you fags are saying I shouldn't be upset by a company handing me a plate of shit, and they'll stop handing out plates of shit if I stop telling people that they're eating shit?

Yes this is the key to THEIR game. If you complain about what they do, you're anti-THEM, so they need to do even more of what they're doing to stop the anti-THEM sentiment. And if you don't complain, they'll just do more of what they're doing because why not.

No, we are telling you to shut the fuck up and cry about this on reddit.

Thass right, we should all just stop complaining, give up, and lwt them walk all over us

SJWs complain a lot, so if you complain then you are just as bad!
Just shut up and consume product

I wish she was white instead of black. But then again, I'm very racist, so I might be a bit biased.

No.
Sorry, the mob has spoken.

Hahahha look at this blatant disney shill damage controlling, go at it little fella!!

Yes 4channel.org was always known as the place where people happily consume products and don't complain. Being unhappy is reddit

>Yea Forums has always be a plce for right wing snowflakes to complain about Disney
Wanna know how I can tell you are newfagging?

Gillette fucking tanked after that. Their main customers have oddly been majorly women though so it's no surprise they went woke. But you're right, ragebait threads need to die.

Disney is a piece of shit company that hasn't release a good or even decent movie since Wall-E and this is a film & television board, what do you want you pathetic shill?

>hurr if you dislike my 10 threads you are shilling for Disney
retard

Oh so it's fine for YOU to bitch about what YOU don't like. I see how it is now cunt.

How about you promote movies you actually like instead of reveling in shit you claim to hate?

The spot was out when? January? Yeah, I think they tanked hard.

Attached: faggot.png (1557x653, 57K)

Yeah. Let it go, goy. Its not intentional at all

Attached: image.png (482x700, 521K)

Do you see me making 10 threads about it? I didn't even make one. Although one active meta thread is never a problem. Please leave, newfag.
A manchild made this.

Can you fuck off somewhere else

Well done OP, make another thread, complaining about other people complaining.
That will show them!

Attached: 1562042118520.jpg (1707x960, 399K)

>implying you dont have a million reddit points
Lmao at your """""life""""""""

Ebaumsworld is my home-page, bro.

You're the most obvious disney shill in the board right now, you peopoe spam the board much worse than this every time a new star wars/marvel piece of shit is coming out. So now shut the fuck up and take it deep like the homo mouse shill you are

Reminder that Anita Sarkeesian would have remained a relatively unknown feminist blogger if Yea Forums hadn't sperged out and attacked her.

Attached: aneeta.jpg (1200x800, 178K)

Yes, because you can always not buy it.

And when they stopped attacking her she went back to being an unknown feminist blogger.

Gillete has products other than men's care shit.

I wondering why the fuck do so many people care about some shitty Disney kid's movie.

>dude telling us to stop giving free advertising to Disney means youre actually a Jew
>le consume

No. STOP consuming you fucking retard. Not promoting shit you don't like is not consuming it. I only ever saw that stupid fucking Gillette ad because of the ridiculous second ad campaign thrown by retards like Steven Crowder. Now look at Gillete's stock.

This ridiculous excuse of raising awareness of whatever the fuck doesbt work anymore.when all people see is the little mermaid, when all the virgins from that nazi website at the corner of the website are upset are upset about the Little Mermaid, when all the annoying talking heads like Ben Shapiro or whoever the fuck are memeing about the Little Mermaid, people are going to see the Little Mermaid.

But sure, keep posting the black girls face all over the board. Surely this will redpill all the people on Yea Forums thst have already heard all of this shit already

Attached: 1562174660581m.jpg (1024x880, 71K)

>Gillette fucking tanked after that.
No it fucking didn't. Literally none of you retards knows how to interpret a stock chart.

The Little Marmaid is a cultural milestone of the film industri

It's almost like right-wing commentators are perfectly okay with feminism, LGBT issues and identity politics as long as they can make a quick buck from it. How has nobody cottoned onto this yet?

pic related retard, big Corporations now use outrage and controversies to sell stuff. Just make a controversy, pay some shills to talk a little about it and then the people will start talking about it and that's it, free publicity.

Attached: 1556373520064.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

Reminder that the more you complain about me complaining the more I complain. Apparently that's how it works according to you

>kid's movie
Shill confirmed

i'ma shill this kinda crappy made for tv movie vaguely about that post.

Attached: nightmare.jpg (500x805, 94K)

>stop talking about THIS THIS ****THIS****

Attached: 1211675851793.jpg (960x960, 43K)

>I didn't even make one
and that somehow justifies your bitching in this thread how exactly?

>people are going to see the Little Mermaid.
So then why are you whining that we're voicing out displeasure?
People will see the movie no matter what, it doesn't matter what we do.

I want to smash in the teeth of every faggot that unironcally uses the term ''the mouse''

But referring to them by name deposits streaming service credits into your account.

>Reminder that there are no greater shills than outrage peddlers. You and all the other retards across the Internet are giving the mouse free advertising, just like you did with Nike or Keurig or Gillette.

Attached: Soy.png (644x800, 14K)