*makes shitty tv and movies*

*makes shitty tv and movies*

Attached: fraud.jpg (1432x2048, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jPWGEoyJHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Defended by numale shut-in spergs who will go straight to "g-g-go watch capeshit!" and endlessly defend that gizzard necked literal manchild.
You cannot prove me wrong.

>makes good film and fucking inexcusably bad tv

>makes one okay movie
ftfy
his shtick is shallow as fuck

Post the Refn autism history pasta

>Refn

Attached: 6F534240-6E4A-40AA-AE6E-1EB8D2F56034.jpg (540x540, 63K)

Imagine being this triggered by someone enjoying kino

Attached: 1311509698922.gif (200x250, 267K)

Pusher?

>threw a table at a wall in film school and got expelled, then re-did the scene in Bronson
>directed Drive even though he failed his driver's license exam 7 times
>directed OGF only so he could visit toy shops in Thailand then got upset because his wife put his toys in the attic
>can't shoot his movies in non-chronological order
>color blind
>dyslexic
>lost virginity at 24
>proposed to his first girlfriend (now wife), she initially said no but kept the ring
>claims his wife’s father is Fritz Lang. Even his wife doesn’t know why he believes this and Lang would’ve been 83 when she was conceived
>believes in Thai ghosts because his daughter sees them and Jodo told him some spooky shit reading tarot cards
>tried to kill his stepmom but the gun didn't go off
>wears a towel when he's shooting a movie to keep his energy inside him or something
>Mads says he can't talk to him off-set because Nic can literally only talk about cinema
>kissed Goose on the red carpet at Cannes
>kissed Elle on the red carpet at Cannes
>cried on live Danish TV because Lars von Trier called his dad gay
>talked about fucking on live British TV
>has deluded himself into thinking he's close friend with David Lynch, randomly brings up "David" in conversations, while other people have no idea who he's talking about
>copied Lynch’s “dear twitter friends” thing
>calls himself the new Friedkin, claims OGF is a masterpiece, to Friedkin's face
>wife picks his clothes
>despite his wife trying her best to dress him correctly, he still attends event dressed like a teenager while everyone else is dressed properly
>almost got his now wife to run away on their second date because he told her he was going to show her a beautiful, emotional film and then forced her to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>described The Neon Demon as being about him picturing himself as a 16-year-old girl
>constantly kept mentioning that Elle Fanning had "just turned eighteen" at Cannes, audience always remained silent
>has no chin

Goose is starting to look like him.

>>has deluded himself into thinking he's close friend with David Lynch, randomly brings up "David" in conversations, while other people have no idea who he's talking about

Absolutely based

>Absolutely based
this
>>color blind
>>dyslexic
still churns out masterpiece after masterpiece year after year
stay mad normie pleb trash

>plays a character in Death Stranding because Kojimbo likes Drive

the ultimate plebfilter

>>plays a character in Death Stranding because Kojimbo likes Drive
>Kojimbo cuts off dudes finger in TOTDY because refn loves people who love him

>gets his tarot read by alejandro jodorowsky in paris before starting any new project

digits confirm

Imagine calling his flicks "kino".

>DUDE NEON LIGHTS AND AUTISM
>NORMIES JUST DON’T GET IT

Attached: 0D6F7D84-B396-4324-9A67-512108B89394.jpg (219x248, 26K)

*sip* Pelé

*spits*
*stares out over the middle distance*
ok

cringe

>board full of capeshit loving brainlets hates one of the greatest directors of the last decade
Really makes you think, huh.

it just reinforces how right I am about everything always
refns shreddddding right now bros

your parents never loved you

had a good laugh, thank you.

Saved, kek.

Serious questions

1. Does it not seem that under 50,000 people in America have watched his Amazon series? When you consider how expensive and intensive it is, this is just shocking to me. Awareness seems to be at a terminal level. There's zero chatter outside of initials reviews. No one is tweeting anything about it.

2. How shocked are you that Yea Forums has all but completely ignored Too Old to Die Young? The series was widely anticipated here for a year. There was a countdown. Then starting on premiere night, threads just died. "It's too slow." This blew my mind. It's the perfect hot/cool/unPC summer kino series that marinated like a Japanese steak in an LSD honeyglaze and it achieves exactly two days of Yea Forums attention.

Amazon cannot be pleased. They spent a lot on Neon Demon. And now this hasn't attracted any subscribers of attention or awards. It's forgotten in less than a month. And we are partly to blame. Wtf happened.

t. triggered capeshit sodomite seething his piece of dog shit movies won't be watched.

WITNESSED

Too old to die young was like Only God Forgives, a 90 minute movie, stretched into 15 hours. Seriously the most pretentious and masturbatory television I've ever seen

Reddit is now telling Yea Forums you have to go back.

People thought it would be really cool to see 13 hours of unmitigated Refn's monotone, neon masturbation, but upon watching it realized there is value to the time and pacing constraints he has to work under when making a film.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jPWGEoyJHY

I want to hear Friedkin's reaction to Too Old to Die Young.

>calls himself the new Friedkin, claims OGF is a masterpiece, to Friedkin's face
listening to that thing where friedkin just insults refn's filmmaking to his face is so fucking funny

>posting jews

they don't care

streaming services are all throwing money at everything and anyone remotely noteworthy to try attract users and hopefully be top dog eventually

That's why he does his best work in 90 minutes. I am all for seeing a director's vision clearly displayed in film but watching Too Old To Die Young was an incredible waste of time. And this coming from a big fan of his movies.

Yea Forums is now constantly sucking capeshit cock. There was a time when capeshit was called capeSHIT for a reason.

You know a person can dislike TOTDY, or Refn's movies in general, and also dislike or not even watch capeshit. 'You don't like X therefore you must like Y' is the thought process of a literal child. Grow up.

We have that in common.

Attached: 1562173511145.jpg (968x681, 32K)

the power of autism

Attached: apu glasses.jpg (960x720, 44K)

speak for yourself. I legit wish the entire show was like this episode.

Attached: Too Old To Die Young - Vol. 6.jpg (3832x3440, 2.08M)

Refn's style is designed to fit feature films. It didn't work with serial tv.

Seems like Refn likes to reuse shots from his films.

This is one of those rare occasions where OP is based as fuck and redpilled

Here's to you

Attached: 14785784.jpg (250x250, 17K)

True, his only actually good movie is Drive

REMINDER: only plebs use the concept of "pleb filters" to excuse their shitty taste
its a delusion

The Neon Demon was kino as fuck. Goddamn that movie looked amazing.

Refn fags are the cringiest plebs in the entire universe. They have to be trolling or something.

his movies lack any chin

>dude Characters not saying anything for 2 minutes MAKES IT DEEP AND KINAW , YOU WOULDNY UNDERSTAND CAPESHITTER!

>DUDE TELEVISED PERVERSION AS THE ONLY DESPERATE MEANS TO EMOTIONALLY AFFECT the viewer is TALENT !

>Dude DRUMPF BAD AND WHITE MEN RAYCEST is deep social critique

The definition of a hack, the fuck even admitted his whole Amazon series was a about le current year Drunmps Murica from le enlightened Scandi perspective

T.never even seen a single CAPESHIT movie exepct for Batman but it's capekino

Attached: Quotwhat+are+you+looking+at+smoothskinquot+_2b993223051eb7b2bd79b8692b55e3e4.jpg (605x355, 85K)

refn sucks butt calm down retard
this is beginning to look like a stawman and that you actually like refn

Fuck off refncuck

It's literally all in his TOTDY Amazon series and his own words -its not a strawman

>calls someone a refn fag when he himself has seen more refn content
dude you are the faggot who actually watched his garbage you retard
its obvious you are trying to make it seem like people who dont like refn are cringey retards with the way you post

>Hasn't watched it
>dismissese others critique of refn as strawman

Wasted my time on a literal cretin.

Friedkin is a literal senile boomer that hasn't made a good movie in decades and OGF actually is a masterpiece

>wasting your time with refn at all
you must be a neet zoomer
older you get the more you realize life is fleeting
id rather shitpost and watch something i like then watch refn just to shit on it

you are an obvious strawman refn fag

>OGF
>Masterpiece

Fucking hell refncucks are legit the most pretentious plebs ever conceived

One could , even with overstatement, assert that Drive is a masterpiece but not the objective mediocrity that was OGF

Kys

I enjoy his films and I thought Too Old to Die Young was pretty alright.

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f6.png (384x313, 39K)

>Drive is a masterpiece
>because dude elevated capeshit
>a modern retelling of Oedipus King told exclusively trough visuals is a mediocre film

And that's how I know you're american

Refn sucks little asian cocks

Pleb

Attached: Friedkin.jpg (1306x736, 87K)