Why are superhero movies still so popular? When will the popularity decline to pre-late 2000s levels...

Why are superhero movies still so popular? When will the popularity decline to pre-late 2000s levels, next decade at some point? Can we be sure about that?

Attached: 1561183143088.png (629x499, 325K)

Not until the 2023 which is when the world ends.

I thought that was supposed to be 2012?

Attached: Largest-gape-c_tcm55-443132.jpg (400x250, 57K)

We've already talked about this. Capeshit allows you to bypass most of the contraints most films that are based on reality. It's why Inception had to keep explaining the mechanics of infiltrating the subconciousness of people but capeshit can just say there's an alien with a space rock that can destroy a planet and the suspension of belief still holds.

popular is a misnomer because the same core group rewatches the same film several times

Attached: rules.png (500x949, 216K)

this
capeshit is low effort magic for plebs and lumpen

I think everyone felt obligated to stick around until Endgame happened, I know that was my case. Afterwards I hope this shit starts flopping.

All the actors in that are getting replaced, right? Are they planning to "reboot" The Avengers soon?

>I know that was my case.

Attached: eric butts.png (434x524, 250K)

Not so onions now huh

Attached: Capture.png (854x278, 88K)

Some major ones, yeah. Chris Evans and RDJ are gone, but I'm pretty sure Hemsworth is sticking around so they'll milk Thor for every cent he's worth.

I was 13 when Iron Man came out and it was tradition to see them with my dad as a kid. When the story is still going 10 years later you're damn right I wanted to see how they ended it.

because they’re good. now dont get me wrong I hate capeshit but the films are competently made overall (bar a few dodgy CGI scenes) and easy to watch.
even if capeshit ever leaves doesnt mean we’ll get pure consistent kino, now the formula is mastered it’ll be exploited for decades

>2023

Explain please.

If they're keeping Hemsworth, how will they rationalize the different appearances of Captain America and Ironman? Because, I'm assuming that their races will likely be changed, too.

That's a terrifying eastern diamondback rattlesnake. I wouldn't want that in my backyard.

Attached: 1551576808322.jpg (780x748, 59K)

Falcon is Captain America now, he was given the shield after Steve went back in time to put back the stone but decided to stay because of his oneitis. Iron Man's role I assume is going to be filled by Spider-Man now. Shit's retarded.

When Avengers will become SJWengers.

Is the character Spider-Man actually becoming Ironman, or is it a case of the actor switching roles? Or, do you just mean that functionally, Spider-Man is going to be able to do the same things that Ironman did?

More like SJWendigers.

Attached: Chuck Wendig.jpg (384x400, 27K)

Functionally, they were basically setting up Stark as his guardian and to teach him to think like he does before he died.

Do you think Spider-Man will ever get to wear a Tony Stark style metal suit, or at least have his own "Ironman" gear get made, even if he doesn't actually become him, in the same way an incoming Presidential Candidate replaces an outgoing President?

I fucking hate this faggots face. Please refrain from posting him again