De Lil' Mudho

>A mermaid who can't swim?

What is Disney thinking?

Attached: tmp_12586-img_63661534692255.jpg (730x730, 104K)

this garbage is psychological warfare pure and simple
fuck kikes

Gingercide is real

How am I suppose to tell who's talking with two black character?

Attached: doyoulikemeknowmrkrabs.jpg (885x885, 104K)

Is this even live action or cartoon?

She's fucking scary looking I'll give her that much.

she is ugly
even with makeup
have never heard of this cunt before and i'm on Yea Forums daily

Live action

this, at least Zendaya was pretty, this is just straight up bad even if you don't care about race stuff

I read it as Halle Berry

look at all the sad angry little racists

Disney is banking on moviegoers to make the same mistake.

Attached: tmp_12586-3f0f227a01fcb49d309df34eafb25b7b106596844.gif (268x406, 2.72M)

Ginger erasure is racism.

The Niggle Mermaid

>at least Zendaya was pretty,

c'mon now user, you have to know you'd get made fun of for posting that.
She looks like a smelly monkey, i'd wish everyone would stop shilling for that nobody half-caste.

Despite being only 13% of the sea's population, mermaids commit over 50% of all violent crimes.

I hope they invert all character races so Sebastian has a texas accent.

Could have at least got an attractive one this bitch looks Joan Rivers

>when you set the eye to eye distance to max

>Despite being only 13% of the sea's population, mermaids sing over 50% of the songs that lure sailors to a watery grave.

Attached: tmp_12586-Rnz8XSENkF-477844435.png (300x250, 50K)

ayy lmao

DISNEY IF YOU KEEP MAKING REDHEAD CHARACTERS NIGGERS I WILL FUCKING MURDER EVERY SINGLE CASTING AGENT YOU HAVE AND REPLACE THEM WITH ROBOTS I CONTROL

Attached: 1560483671028.jpg (228x360, 38K)

Reminder that 75% of Ariel threads are made by Disney shills. They casted a black Ariel just for the free controversy marketing.

Face looks kinda like fish.
What if only upper part be fish this time?

>What is Disney thinking?

apparently they have decided that they hate money and want to spend years and millions making something that will obviously bomb.

Ayy lmao indeed

Wow... just wow. I'd expect you racist pricks to be upset with the casting, but POSTING RACIAL SLURS ON HER TWITTER?!?!?! You disgusting fucking bigots have gone too damn far. I'll make sure everyone hears about this. And I'd just like to add that whitewashing is bad because WHITE DUDES ARE ALREADY OVERREPRESENTED IN MOVIES, while black people are underrepresented, which is why the reverse is good.

Attached: 1562227433930.png (607x629, 117K)

That’s (you)

Double false-flagging faggot.

Her eyes are almost as far apart as her ears

>Starfire
>Roland of Gilead
>Mary Jane
>Now they're blacking my first ever crush

Seriously, fuck (((Hollywood))). I'm glad everything is flopping this year.

Attached: gfo.jpg (236x357, 14K)

I just want a prettier actress, is that too hard to ask for

Wouldn't care if it was like the left pic, but even as someone who doesn't like to say this sort of thing about a random celeb, holy fuck is she ugly.
It's like they wanted to avoid being called racist, so cast the first black woman who could sing that came through the door come what may, regardless of any other requirements needed in a live action Ariel.
At least TRY to put some effort into your film other than "that old film you love but Disney's woke now we promise! Give us money hurry"

I'm more offended by how ugly she is, than her race

It’s about associating niggers with European folklore and white stories. We were always at war with Eastasia.

>non-white ariel
>ursula is white

ebin

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 10.36.42.png (593x265, 48K)

Disney is banking on you incels to get mad at this casting because their shitty remakes are getting less and less attention

>it’s another /poltv/ gets upset that a cartoon characters live action depiction isn’t white episode

>white fragility isn't rea...

Attached: white fragility.png (740x611, 298K)

Have that cast Ursula yet? Will they get accused of fatwashing if they don’t use an AoS (actress of size)

>this is so awesome honestly
DUDE WHITE FRAGILITY!!!
???

It won't save them we'll show our kids the original white mermaid over this trash

well technically it's 6.5%.... since only females sing