Attached: poo.jpg (766x1069, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePbipufCPYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ferocious head

brap

she is ugly

She's funny.

Prove it. Provide evidence of her being funny.

imagine the smell

Yeah, funny looking.

Why does she keep getting whiter? She doing some kind of Michael Jackson skin bleaching type shit? Butch used to be Wesley snipes dark in the early seasons of the office

it is funny how her skin keeps getting lighter weird how that happens

Spicy curry

All the white boy cum

lol at her bleached dark skin that doesn't look anything like actual light skin

Lies. Post how she used to look like, then.

Lol @ the idea of her ever being written as a “hot” characters that’s desired by anyone. Also this bitch always writes white guys as the people lusting after her. That and the skin lightening, she so obviously hated being derka derka arab

lol you are about to hav your mind fuckin blown
from like 1:40
youtube.com/watch?v=ePbipufCPYw

if she aint bleach her skin she should be done for doin blackface in her old appearances

Attached: 256.jpg (639x360, 65K)

indians actually do skin whitening shit cause they value light skin so I wouldn't doubt it. I'm half white and my relatives lose their shit over my skin tone.

she used to be like 40 years old too before her character got made into a millenial. michael scott was decrepit and balding too before he became fit and pleasant.
weird show

Lip injections and other facial surgeries too by the looks of it. Barely looks like the same person

Yeah just watching the clip and was yeah Carell def got hair plugs or a transplant or something after season one

That's the new Elsa for the live action Frozen, user. Show a little bit of respect.

She was one of the main writers on The Office so shes pretty much always going to be hireable

Lol thought this was aziz ansari for a second

Are you kidding? She’s hot as fuck. She’s kind of funny but mainly, just like all women, she gets by and maintains her career through looks alone. She was the hottest one in Parks & Rec, beating the stupid overrated goblin bitch.

Attached: 70FCC929-B5C9-4379-B277-F5D85133B72E.jpg (634x986, 148K)

>It's a "pleb on a board for film and television doesn't understand LIGHTING" episode
oh gosh i love this one

I’ve heard from her food delivery guys that she lives in one of those chic underground hotels and never comes out to see the sun unless it’s to go to a set. She only ever orders tuna (for the vitamin D) and curry with naan bread. When she’s ready to go, she essentially goes full burka and uses a sun parasol. and a nighttime mask to avoid burning her eyes. She puts spf 120 sun lotion on her face and gloves her hands with cotton kitten mittens. When she gets on location they have to turn off all the lights otherwise she won’t take off the mask as the brightness is too painful for her. If they have to get shots of her they are forced to use low UV blue LED lights to avoid any risk in tanning her skin. The editing team adds some recoloring to the shots that the added camera filters lack.

She could lose maybe ten more pounds.

This. Chubby brown women is my fetish, Mindy always did it for me

Attached: 1353600767783.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

Imagine the smell

I always thought she was cute as hell. Ugly cute if you will..

One of those people that's like 1 in a million. Fits THAT role; kind of like a George Clooney type.

The voice also helps.

You'd all bang her and don't lie.

Mindy Kaling has had more white dick in her than a golf course urinal.

Stop being a fucking idiot pajeet

Attached: mindy-kaling-skin-bleaching.jpg (750x500, 66K)

Literally built for BWC

Left: soulless
Right: SOUL

>She only ever orders tuna (for the vitamin D)

She should switch to DEENZ. Tell her food delivery guys to tell her that.

>significantly less mercury
>full supply of Vit D
>good calcium
>some iron
>17g of protein

Attached: sardines-can[1].jpg (2560x1536, 907K)

How do you eat these? Do you eat them whole or do you separate the meat from the bones and skin?

You eat the bones and skin.

The bones are super brittle and basiclaly like a powder upon any contact. The bones give you the calcium.

A food delivery guy knows all this?

Still lighting, possibly photo manip. This is from 2019. In most shots, she's this shade. Higher lighting makes her look brighter/redder.

Attached: 5c12e22b529e6.image[1].jpg (400x363, 17K)

She was funny as a side character who got two lines per episode. Much like Cleveland from family guy. However giving her lead roles is a mistake

Yes.

Muh dik!

is this the thread where we pretend to be upset about the little mermaid live action remake

This is her from 2020

Attached: Pajeetdream.jpg (880x1320, 196K)

>117544433
weak bait